IGNORED

You know your a golf addict when...

Eeryck
Note: This thread is 5609 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1) You proposal to your girlfriend on a golf course, 7th Tee box at Pebble Beach.
2) During your wedding celebration, you have the wedding party hold up golf clubs and cross forming a tunnel for the bride and groom to walk under.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

...when you break windows in your apartment hitting foam balls with your 3-iron.....

That's a good one. But I have to ask, why were you hitting a 3-iron in your house? Haha

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

1) You proposal to your girlfriend on a golf course, 7th Tee box at Pebble Beach.

^^^Winner^^^

2) During your wedding celebration, you have the wedding party hold up golf clubs and cross forming a tunnel for the bride and groom to walk under.

^^^On second thought, just maybe reeeeeeally disturbed.^^^

Jess

Here are a couple of others (the first is not an original,since it is an old, old golf joke):

You know that you are a golf addict when:

1. You pause on the first tee as the funeral procession passes by for your poor wife, and you had to play your regular round with your "golf buddies". "She would want me to be here with you guys," is your verbal justification.

2. You call in sick for the eighth time in the golf season, and are shown on TV winning a charity golf tournament, and get a call from your boss that night telling you that you can play golf every day from now on.

3. You cannot remember the birthdays for your wife or children or your wedding anniversary but you can remember every shot you hit 30 years ago in the "greatest golf victory" of your life.

4. You spend $800 for the "greatest driver ever made", and triple all your wagers with your buddies because you are convinced this is the "secret weapon" that will make you the golfer you have dreamed of being.

5. The weather is crummy on the Sabbath so you go to church, and the Pastor welcomes greets you as a "new visitor". And he married you and your wife.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

• Administrator
... you start a website with a free forum that lets all you nuts in.

M e r r y C h r i s t m a s

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

When it's windy outside and you spit to see how much the wind affects the flight of your saliva and think how it would affect your shot if you were in the field.

Driver: G10 9* Matrix Ozik XCON6
Woods: i15 15.5*S UST Mamiya Axivcore Tour Red
Hybrids: i15 23*S UST Mamiya Axivcore Tour Red; i15 23* UST Mamiya Axivcore Tour Red
Irons: S57 5-PW DG S300
Wedges: Vintage Tour 52*; :eidolon: 56* & 60*Putter: Studio Select Newport 2

That's a good one. But I have to ask, why were you hitting a 3-iron in your house? Haha

You have to ask him that? Heck I hit driver in my living room.

My Tools of Ignorance:

Driver: Ping I20 9.5*
Woods/Hybrids: Cobra AMP 3W and 3 HY

Irons: Cobra AMP 4-GW

Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 56* and 60*

Putters: Scotty Cameron  35" (Several of the flow neck blade variety)

Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z-Star

Bag: Nike Performance Carry

... you start a website with a free forum that lets all you nuts in.

You deserve a medal for doing it. It is my hope that I am a "golf nut", and not some other kind of nut. Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

When you are driving if you cross the centerline of the road, or run the tires in the gutter when passing a golf course (and slowing down the car)....watching someone on the course hit a shot. Then you critique the guys course management the next 5 minutes to yourself.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

Note: This thread is 5609 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!