IGNORED

Any diagrams or pictures of a proper grip

Note: This thread is 5593 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I know it sounds silly, but I am having a hard time finding a picture of the grip. Also do you know where to find a picture of the club head at address. I think I have the club face to open, but when I "set it normal" it looks closed.

In My Hank Haney IJGA Bag
Driver: FT Tour 9.5 w/ Aldila Voodoo Stiff
3 Wood: i15 15.5 w/ avixcore red stiff
Hybrids: Rescue 09 19, 22 w/ fujikara fit on stiff
Irons: 4 & 5 MP-52, 6-PW MP-58 w/ KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: MP T-10 52*, 58* w/ KBS Tour StiifPutter: Fastback 1 34 inBall: : Pro...

can't scan it in at the moment but try to find a pic from Hogan's 5 Fundamentals book. I worked to visualize his thumb/forefinger placement and was absolutely amazed at the results. Straight, crisp iron shots...

In the Vector:

Driver - Hibore XL 9.5
Woods - exotics cb2 15* 906f4 18.5*
Hybrid - clk 20Irons - MP-33 (4-P)Wedges - oil can vokey's 52.08, SM56.10, SM60.08Putters - Studio Laguna 2.5Ball - Touri

Here is a good one. Look at all the links under "Related Articles". There are step-by-step directions on how to grip the club with the lead and bottom hand and some other tips and articles about the grip.

http://golf.about.com/od/golftips/ss/golfgrip_lead.htm

My Clubs
Nicklaus Progressive XC Irons: 3H,4H, 5-GW
Ray Cook SW & Gyro 1 Putter
Taylor Made Burner Driver 10.5
Taylor Made V-Steel 3 & 5 MetalsMy Home Course: Indian RiverMy Blog: Rant-o-Rama-Ding-Dong

Note: This thread is 5593 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now