IGNORED

Whats the next addition to your golf bag going to be?

Note: This thread is 5571 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have never used one, but my next edition will be the sonocaddie v300 golf gps. I love the look of it and the features, and the fact there is no annual fee. only a one time membership fee.

I'm convinced it'll help me, it certainly can't make my game much worse......

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibilities-

Project X 6.5
TM T5/ Ozik Altus/F7M2

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

i'm going to take out a 3 iron and hit a 7 wood for a while.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

fresh tour velvet cord grips and new shoes.

MacTec 460 Draw Driver
V-Foil M565 Irons
MT 3 Wood
GigaGolf 52deg gap wedge
Wilson 55deg sand wedge MT Don White 60deg Lob wedgeknockoff 2-ball putter

My next purchase is going to be new grips.......just deciding on which ones......

Mama called and said there's a package for me from Golf Pride! I'll be busy installing personalized Tour Velvets tonight!
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

Add a 52 and 56 degree Vokey in addition to my recently purchased 60 to complete the wedge set.

Driver -Callaway Diablo 10 deg
3 Wood - Callaway Big Bertha
Utility - TaylorMade Rescue 22 Deg
Irons - Wilson PI 7, 4-PW
Wedges - Vokie SM 52.08, 56.14, 60.10 Putter - Scotty C NewportBall - Titleist Pro V1

Just ordered my iGolf Neo off of eBay.

Ugh! Went to the dome last night to hit a friends new (to him) Ping G10 7.5° driver.....I loved hitting it.............have been looking for deals on them all morning....

new addition is probably going to be another bag, some Pinnacle Gold Fx Long Distance golf balls, i just bought 2000 tees off of ebay so im good on those ;). My next club is either going to be a 3/4 hybrid, or a 3 wood. i have no idea which 3 wood im going to get but i did like a titleist i saw in Golf Guys. I might go back and try it out.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 9º
2 Hybrid: Callaway Big Bertha Heavenwood
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 6-3 iron
          Taylormade Tour Preferred PW-7 iron
Wedges: Cleveland CG14 50º, 54º
              Taylormade RAC 58º
Putter: Ping Darby 32" shaft

cant quite decide now.....

just bought some balls for the year.

next on my checklist is a 3 wood, 17*-18* hybrid, or a couple wedges (likely 54 and 58)... I haven't reached my next score goal to merit the purchases... but any feedback on which to go with would be greatly appreciated.

Right now I'm more strongly leaning towards the hybrid. I have a huge gap between driver and 3 iron... and i think the hybrid will be more reliable and versatile than the wood. Might pick up a single wedge first though.... since im waiting for the hybrid/woods to go on sale first...

Driver: Tour Burner 9.5° Stock Stiff
Wood: Tour Burner TS 13° Stock Stiff
Hybrid: Tour Burner T2 18° Stock Stiff
Irons: Tour Preferred 3-PW Rifle Project X 6.0
Wedges: 54.10|58.08 Z TP Rifle Spinner 5.5 Putter: VP Mills VP2 Ball: TP/Red.LDP Bag: Warbird Hot Stand Bag 2.0Started playing...

Next purchase will probably be balls. I hope to pick up a hybrid shortly. Looking at the Callaway, ping, Nickent, etc. I want something that will be forgiving, and land softly, however, I might be good enough to get something workable shortly. Time will tell!

In the bag:
Driver: Rapture V2, 9 degree, stiff shaft
Fairway Woods: X-Hot 3 wood
Hybrid: 3H
Irons: J36 PC 4-PW Project X 6.0 Shafts, FlightedWedges: CG14, 50 54 and 58 degree Putter: Guerin Rife 2 Bar with Winn grip B330S Pro V1x

After 7 years of playing with callaway x 16 irons - a heavy bag, and an oddesy putter from 1995. This season I have gotten a new Nakashima Bag, Mirura 301 irons 3- pw and A scotty cameron Newport putter. I am very excited forr this year, and the snow to clear...

Ugh! Went to the dome last night to hit a friends new (to him) Ping G10 7.5° driver.....I loved hitting it.............have been looking for deals on them all morning....

7.5° Ping G10 is on its way

....and NOW I am done spending.....(unless I get a new bag..... )

Been hitting my irons pretty awesome lately so just put my 2 iron back into play and took my 60 degree out. My home course has gotten pretty dry lately and hard, so the lob wedge is not really getting any play. I'd rather use my 56 around the green when the conditions are like this.

TaylorMade R11S TP Blur 60 X
TayloreMade R11S TP Blur 70 X

Titleist 910H 21&24
Miura Tournament Blades 5-PW DGX100 Tour Issue
Cleveland CG16 52

Miura Black Wedge 56, 60
Newport 2 Teryllium Ten

Titleist ProV1x

The new Scotty Cameron Studio Select Kombi mallet putter.

My Tools of Ignorance:

Driver: Ping I20 9.5*
Woods/Hybrids: Cobra AMP 3W and 3 HY

Irons: Cobra AMP 4-GW

Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 56* and 60*

Putters: Scotty Cameron  35" (Several of the flow neck blade variety)

Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z-Star

Bag: Nike Performance Carry

Note: This thread is 5571 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!