IGNORED

Anyone watch the "Celebrity Apprentice" with Natalie?

PEZGolf
Note: This thread is 5549 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

That's because she is not that hot. (IMHO) Nice legs for sure, but that's about it.

I have seen Natalie and Paula up close as I took their photos, and I think they look even better than on TV or in magazines.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

I have seen Natalie and Paula up close as I took their photos, and I think they look even better than on TV or in magazines.

I agree Pez, if these critics saw Gulbis in person, like you and I have, they'd see what the big deal is about.

And to that unfounded claim that she isn't smart - she graduated high school in 3 years at age 17. And, logic would dictate she has a keen sense of marketing (or the common sense to surround herself with the right people) given how popular she is even though she hasn't been a consistent winner.

My Tools of Ignorance:

Driver: Ping I20 9.5*
Woods/Hybrids: Cobra AMP 3W and 3 HY

Irons: Cobra AMP 4-GW

Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 56* and 60*

Putters: Scotty Cameron  35" (Several of the flow neck blade variety)

Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z-Star

Bag: Nike Performance Carry

And what's up with Joan Rivers' face? Holy cow!

she is looking like that plastic surgery addict cat woman chick... eeeek

RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

she is looking like that plastic surgery addict cat woman chick... eeeek

no kidding! wow! its funny how those women who have soooo much plastic surgery end up having mouths that look like Daffy Ducks. if you're 80 years old, theres no need to have huge full lips. it just looks ridiculous

I agree Pez, if these critics saw Gulbis in person, like you and I have, they'd see what the big deal is about.

You are right---she is no dummy. One problem is that some people think that because a woman is good-looking, she is not intelligent, and cannot be a good business person. There are some women who have proved that stereotype wrong, and Kate Hepburn and Julia Roberts are two actresses who come to mind. In the golf world, Nancy Lopez and Annika were good examples. Both Kate and Julia had independent streaks, and were intelligent. Did not Julia form her own production company so she would have the profits for distribution of her movies for herself? One other comment: in her show on The Golf Channel a year or two ago, I remember one episode where Natalie and her Dad went to see the USS Arizona at Pearl Harbour. It was done with great respect for our Navy men who were entombed in the attack. In my opinion, that visit was not done as a cheap publicity stunt, but as a genuine act of remembrance.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

I don't care who she is standing next to. After searching Natalie Gulbis on google images...I am a huge fan. I never thought stretching out with a golf club could be so.... awesome.

Bag: Cheapo
Driver:983K
Woods: Steelhead
Irons-PW: X-12
SW: 56* CG14LW: 60* CG14Putter:Craz-E "I Series"BallNY, NY"Chinch Bugs"

• Administrator
You are right---she is no dummy.

I've heard from people who are in the position to know that she's really not all that bright. "Dumb as rocks" one told me. "17 holes short of a golf course" another said.

One problem is that some people think that because a woman is good-looking, she is not intelligent, and cannot be a good business person.

Maybe they think that because they've dealt with her.

In the golf world, Nancy Lopez and Annika were good examples.

Not many people have ever accused Annika and Nancy with being "good looking." Better than average perhaps, and Nancy was perhaps even a little higher rated than that when she first came out, but let's be realistic - neither were ever on anyone's "Spousal Free Pass List" if you get my drift.

One other comment: in her show on The Golf Channel a year or two ago, I remember one episode where Natalie and her Dad went to see the USS Arizona at Pearl Harbour. It was done with great respect for our Navy men who were entombed in the attack. In my opinion, that visit was not done as a cheap publicity stunt, but as a genuine act of remembrance.

Yeah, like that show supports your cause at all. Her stupid comments on that show only rival Jessica Simpson's on her (former) show.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5549 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!