IGNORED

I can't get this d%$* song out of my head...

deaconblues
Note: This thread is 5495 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I love music (was a DJ for my college radio station), but I'm tone deaf, so I don't recall lengthy runs of music. I tell jokes on the golf course to keep things light. Some people don't like my jokes or jokes on the course; if that's the case, I'll probably not play 18 with you again.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

I have this problem all the time, but when annoys me is that it isn't always running through my head, so I'll be standing over a shot and then on the downswing I'll start thinking about it and it just throws everything off for me. I have resorted to listening to either sports radio or comedy before my rounds because none of that will get stuck in my head.

Ma na ma na

doo doo da doo doo...

It's been stuck in my head since I started watching Sesame Street in 1974

in the bag...

Driver: MX560
3W/5W: Tight Lies
3i-pw: Pi-7gw/sw: Tom Watsonputter: Bulls Eye bag: Ozoneball: / home: Lake of the Woods @ www.golfthelake.com

I usually listen to music walking to my next shot anyway.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Had this happen to me at work the other day.

My alarm clock was set on a radio station that I don't like....always get's me out of bed to walk accross the room and turn it off. Anyway....the song that came on was a duo with (later found out after asking around) Justin Timberlake and some rapper.....

something about...."The Old Me is dead and gone....."

Folks were laughing at me all day.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Not exactly stuck in our heads, but whenever I golf with my friends, SOMEONE always sings that "na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye" song whenever one of us destroys a putt, hits one into a hazard, or whatever. It happens unfortunately-often I might add.

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5495 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!