IGNORED

Get scammed by 3balls.com

Note: This thread is 5472 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Same basic thing happened to me....

Sold an item on Ebay. Customer paid by paypal. 90 days later customer claimed damage throught the credit card company. He never left any feedback on ebay or paypal. I have 100% positive. Paypal siad it was out of their hands and whatever the credit card company decided was final. They also refused to release the name of the credit card company to me so I could contact them directly. In the end Paypal refunded the money to the buyer. The buyer never sent the item back and Ebay refused to refund my fee's since 90 days had passed. I ended up with no item, no money, plus I had to pay the final value fee and the listing fee. I have since closed my Paypal account and rarely use Ebay.
I agree with the above.

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have only good experiences with them. I have returned a pair of footjoys to them with no problems, full refund the day they received the item back. I have e-mailed them and spoken to someone there as well. To bad about the clubs you got. I would give them the opportunity to make it right.

In the Titleist bag on the ClicGear 2.0:

PILOT: Titleist 910 D2 Axivore Tour Red

3 WOOD: Callaway 3-Deep 13*

Hybrid: TaylorMade RBZ 22*

IRONS 3-PW: Mizuno MP-32

WEDGES: Vokey TVD 54* SM5 58*K

PUTTER: Rife 2-Bar Blade

BALL: Penta 5

ive never had any problems with 3ballsgolf. i dont think fake grips are a big deal at all. the person that owned them before probably just bought them online because they were cheap and put them on. big deal, buy new grips... and as far as the shafts go, its sounds like you dont know FOR SURE that they are S300's. why dont you remove one of the fake grips and find out for sure?

I have read good things about 3balls, my dad bought a set of irons from them a couple of years ago and they arrived in great condition, even better than described... IIRC one of the golf magazines had an article about counterfeit clubs a while back and mentioned 3balls as a very honest and reputable seller... I agree with Dub, nothing can replace going to a brick and mortar store... You might pay a little more but at least you can see first hand what you are buying... I think I'm done buying on eBay... The only negative thing I have to say about 3balls is that the name makes me tense... OOO

apex53
In my bag:
Titleist 913D3 9.5
Titleist 913F 15

Titleist 913H 19, 913H21

Titleist 712CB 5-P Titleist Vokey 54, 58 Scotty Cameron Fastback Titleist ProV1x

The clubs weren't factory stock. Boo hoo. You bought used clubs online then throw a fit when they aren't exactly what you wanted. Your own stupid fault, IMO. Not like you were buying an item that has one standard, all clubs are different, even if they are the same model 2 sets will feel different. Resell them and actually go try a set before buying.

FTi 10* Draw w/ ProLaunch Blue 65g Stiff
5 Wood
Walter Hagen Ultradyne Blades 3-PW
52*
X-Tour Vintage 56.13 X-Forged Chrome 64.09 Dual Force BladeBall: B330Rx or Pro V1

Good grief!!!
Someone makes some very dubious and unsubstantiated claims about some clubs they bought and people come out of the woodwork claiming to have "heard bad things" about this company or tell a story of their own that has nothing to do with the topic.
3ballsgolf has a feedback score 250,000. That is two hundred and fifty thousand. For those of you who've never used them,"very good" condition usually means that it looks as if the club was hit 3 times. "Good" on the other hand means they are in pretty ordinary condition - and this is spelt out very clearly.If you look at the negative feedback, it's invariably from people who can't read product descriptions or make idiotic and moronic claims. I have bought many clubs from 3ballsgolf and, like the quarter of a million positive transactions others have had have been more than satisfied. The idea that they would not respond to a claim is ridiculous.

You make a slanderous post, claim to have fake clubs with fake grips - all because you don't like the smell of the grips. You have no evidence that the shafts are not as listed, but continue with your claims.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

I bought some new Footjoy Reelfits from them online (not Ebay) and am perfectly with the shoes and the transaction. I would buy from them again.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

I have used 3 balls and had good things happen.I do not use Ebay or any auction house for clubs.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

You should have called them and tried to buy the item over the phone. I did that with gppgolf. They do the same thing as 3balls. They list items on their site and on ebay. I saw they had the irons i wanted with a free driver listed on their ebay. Called them, ordered it via credit card, got it and everything was perfect.

Haven't had any experience with 3balls, but I know people make a living ripping people off on ebay so i try to steer clear.

In my Extreme Sport Stand Bag
Driver: 4DX D-Spec Driver 10.5* Stiff UST SR3
3W: F-60 15* Regular Fujikura E150 Fit-On
Hybrids: 4DX Ironwoods 20* 23* Regular UST SR3
Irons: 4DX CB 5-PW Stiff True Temper ST-90Wedges: Vokey 50* 56*Putter: SabertoothBall: DT Roll

3 Balls always give me great service. If you dont like them call them and tell them you want to return them.

Titleist 907 D2 Driver
Nike Sasquatch 2 3 wood
Nickent 2 Genex Ironwood
Nickent 4DX 20*
Nickent 3DX 26*Nickent 3DX RC 6-PWCleveland CG11 52* Cleveland CG11 56* Odyssey 992 Putter

Fille a dispute with PayPal and select fake/fraud on the reason for dispute. Chances are good you will get your money back but you will have to ship the item back at your own expense. PayPal is usually on the side of the buyer vs the seller.

This statement is not true

Ebay owns Paypal. They're always going to side with the seller because the seller is who they make their money off of. They could care less if the buyer gets screwed bc as long as people keep posting items on ebay to sell, they keep making money
Taylormade R9 TP 9.5*w/ Diamana Kai'li 70 S (SST PURE)
Callaway FT 3 Wood
Adams Pro Black Hybrid 20* w/ Voodoo NV8 S
MP-68 3-PW irons w/ KBS Tour X-flex (softstepped 1x)
Cleveland CG-12 52.10Cleveland CG-15 DSG 56.08 Vokey Limited Edition 60-V w/ KBS black nickel S-FlexCircle T Beached Center Shaft...

Wait, do you actually know that the shafts arent X100's? Seems this would be rather easy to figure out. did it say anywhere in the ad what the grips were? if it said, per se, that you would recieve multi compounds and you got the fake sharpro ones, that would be bad, but if it didnt say what model grip, i dont think you have any argument.

I ahve had nothing but good experience with threeballs.. seems to me that you made alot of mistakes here and are now bashing a reputable source for your shortcomings..

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

Note: This thread is 5472 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!