IGNORED

Gah.. I'm an idiot

opie
Note: This thread is 5463 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Apparently I left my 8-iron at the range yesterday after practicing. Of course didn't notice it until today and it hasn't been turned in

Who the heck would want a 10 year old Ping ISI.. I'm bummed needless to say

(BTW.. Losing things is a big pet peeve of mine)

Apparently I left my 8-iron at the range yesterday after practicing. Of course didn't notice it until today and it hasn't been turned in

Ahhhhhhh........Grasshopper, you're missing the lesson here. This is God telling you that you need to buy a new set of irons!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Left a 10 year old Dunlop PW on the course. 2 months later, brand new set of x 22 Callaways.... Listen to David in FL..... he is wise
Driver: R9 460
3 Wood: Big Bertha Diablo 3D
Hybrid: Rapture 24
Irons: X-22's 4-AW
Wedges: X Forged 58/10Putter: Black Series Tour Design #2 (Righty)Balls: Pro V1x Penta TP

I feel your pain, somewhere out there in southern England there's a scoundrel using my beautiful cleveland classics 55 degree wedge that I got for my sixteenth birthday. I mean honestly this is supposed to be a game for gentlemen not lowlife opportunists, who doesn't hand in a sand wedge?

In the Bag:

R7 Draw, stiff Exsar FS2
F-50 3-wood, stiff Exsar FS2
F-50 5-wood, stiff Exsar FS2 MP-60 3-PW, reg TT dynamic gold MP Tour Style 54.10 and 60.09,reg TT dynamic gold Bobby Grace DCT Response, w/ golf pride "2 thumb" grip B330S

Left a 10 year old Dunlop PW on the course. 2 months later, brand new set of x 22 Callaways.... Listen to David in FL..... he

can't go wrong with the X-22's ...best clubs I have ever hit. I have never hit the ball so straight and so far before lol

What's In My Bag:
Driver: TaylorMade R11s 9* w/ Fujikura Motore F1
3 Wood: TaylorMade R11s w/ Mitsubishi Fubuki 
Irons: Taylormade R11
Wedges: Titleist SM4 Vokey 52.08, 56.11, 60.04 
Putter: Odyssey Metal-X #9
Ball: Taylormade Penta TP5

I've been looking at new sets.. I don't have a lot of opportunity for demo except in a cage at Golfsmith

I've been eyeing (no particular order)

Mizuno MP 57s
Callaway X22 Tour
Nike Victory Red
Callaway X Forged
Titleist AP2 (really like them visually but choking on the price)

I've been looking at new sets.. I don't have a lot of opportunity for demo except in a cage at Golfsmith

MP-57's every time, a friend of mine has a set and they're an absolute dream.

In the Bag:

R7 Draw, stiff Exsar FS2
F-50 3-wood, stiff Exsar FS2
F-50 5-wood, stiff Exsar FS2 MP-60 3-PW, reg TT dynamic gold MP Tour Style 54.10 and 60.09,reg TT dynamic gold Bobby Grace DCT Response, w/ golf pride "2 thumb" grip B330S

Left my PW on a hole once. I was driving around looking for it, asking all the groups behind me. I finally asked one guy who said no, but I just didn't like the way he looked. I pressed him about it and he said, "oh you mean this PW?"

The jerk was going to keep it.

That being said I've met a lot of very considerate people on the course who would never do such a thing.

dont feel bad, yesterday I took a quick run into the pro shop to see if there was any immediate tee times, planned on going home and coming back, but there was one right away.

Lo and behold, I went to my locker for my stuff and I forgot my truck running with the A/C running for over three and a half hours

Im an idiot too.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Last year during one round I found and returned 3 wedges to 3 different players ahead of me. I lost my 9-iron in a gully on a different day and no one returned it. I still will return other peoples clubs. Hopefully the person using my 9-iron will miss the green every time he uses it.

dont feel bad, yesterday I took a quick run into the pro shop to see if there was any immediate tee times, planned on going home and coming back, but there was one right away.

absolutely classic ^^^^

I get just as excited when I am able to walk on the course and tee off when I don't have a pre-set tee time. I left an iron at the range of my home course one time. Didn't realize until I was in Charleston for vacation (so much hate at me for not looking in my bag before packing it up for the flight), needless to say it was in the pro shop when I returned.

Sasquatch Tour Stand Bag

taylor made R9 460 - 10.5 | taylor made Burner Wood - 15 | callaway BB Heavenwood 3 Hybrid - 20 | nickent 3dx RC 4 Hybrid - 23 |mizuno MX300 5-PW | titleist SM Vokey - 50/54/58 | scotty cameron Fastback - 33'' | titleist NXT Tourhttp://www...

WOW! Slightly amusing, although even if you were just popping into the proshop, wouldn't you kill the engine?

I would never leave my car running unattended, just in case someone decided that they fancied it, not to mention that its not a very green thing to do. Also over here its actually illegal.

The is the reason I've been playing for 4 years and am on my 3rd set of clubs... For what it's worth, I do feel I pay more attention now.

In my bag:

Driver: 907d2
Fairway: R7 ti 5-Wood
Hybrids: 909H 21 Rescue 4Irons: KZG Forged Evolution 5 - PW w/Rifle 6.0 shaftWedges: 52 Rac & Vokey 58Putter: Studio Select 2Ball: Titleist ProV1xEyes: SG5

I'm prepared for the crap I'll catch for this, but my brother and I have identical set of clubs, and I mean identical, woods, irons, wedges, putters, bag, the works. It never fails when we play together and have to ride in a cart, I am short a 5 iron, have an extra 8 iron or something to that effect.

We have to do a club inventory, checking serial numbers to make sure we have the right clubs.

Craig 

Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

Left my PW on a hole once. I was driving around looking for it, asking all the groups behind me. I finally asked one guy who said no, but I just didn't like the way he looked. I pressed him about it and he said, "oh you mean this PW?"

Needless to say balls aren't the only thing people are hawking on golf courses...

Nike Vapor Speed driver 12* stock regular shaft
Nike Machspeed 4W 17*, 7W 21* stock stiff shafts
Ping i10 irons 4-9, PW, UW, SW, LW AWT stiff flex
Titleist SC Kombi 35"; Srixon Z Star XV tour yellow

Clicgear 3.0; Sun Mountain Four 5

Ok.. since you truck didn't get stolen or overheat.. I'm kinda laughing at that one.. lol

Note: This thread is 5463 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!