IGNORED

HP Byron Nelson Championship

mcfc_nick
Note: This thread is 5473 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This week the tour stops in Irving, Texas for the HP Byron Nelson Championship! the main candidates for the win this week come from phil, poulter, justin leonard, vijay singh and AK with the likes of Charley Hoffman, David Toms, Mike Weir and Brian Gay also involved. once again im going with AK because believe it or not he didnt play that badly at all last week, he missed at least 15 putts or so within 10 feet so if he can sort out his putting he will be in with a very good chance this week! who do you think will be winning the Byron Nelson come Sunday?

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

I fancy Adam Scott is due a good round as there seems to be something in players defending titles recently. Nice to see another manc on a mainly US site, where do you play?

S83 Mid-size Tour bag
910D2 9.5º Aldila RIP Stiff C.3 setting
909F2 15.5º Diamana Stiff
909F3 18º Aldila VooDoo Stiff
909h 19º Diamana StiffAP2 4 iron  CB 710 5-PW KBS Tour stiff50º(bent to 52º) 56º54 60ºStudio select Newport 2 Pro V1

I would think that phil will be a strong favourite. Id like to see brian gay get up there and danny lee hopefully make the cut.

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that.

I fancy Adam Scott is due a good round as there seems to be something in players defending titles recently. Nice to see another manc on a mainly US site, where do you play?

do you know the ellesmere?

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

the course looks nice, I play at Marple.

S83 Mid-size Tour bag
910D2 9.5º Aldila RIP Stiff C.3 setting
909F2 15.5º Diamana Stiff
909F3 18º Aldila VooDoo Stiff
909h 19º Diamana StiffAP2 4 iron  CB 710 5-PW KBS Tour stiff50º(bent to 52º) 56º54 60ºStudio select Newport 2 Pro V1

I would think that phil will be a strong favourite. Id like to see brian gay get up there and danny lee hopefully make the cut.

Uh Phil who? Not Mickelson for sure. He's with his wife.

« Keith »

I'd like to see Scott do well again.

But then, he's going through a swing-revamp and finding it tough to adjust - he hasn't broken 70 since January or made a cut in his last 5 outings.
TaylorMade R9 460 9.5°
TaylorMade R9 13°
TaylorMade RAC TP MB 3-PW
TaylorMade RAC TP 54°.10 / 58°.10
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

Uh Phil who? Not Mickelson for sure. He's with his wife.

Yea only found out about his wife amy yesterday. Should be would have been a strong favourite.

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that.

well there goes my money down the drain!

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

i was thinking phil mickleson up untill i found out he wasnt going to be there and now i was just hoping that danny lee would make the cut and not do too bad.

If I hit it right, it's a slice. If I hit it left, it's a hook. If I hit it straight, it's a miracle.

Note: This thread is 5473 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!