IGNORED

Official US Open Prediction

mcfc_nick
Note: This thread is 5423 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny Perry
Bag: Flight SS
Driver: 10.5* r5 draw with Pro Launch blue 65 Stiff
Irons: CCi Forged 3i-pw
Wedges: 56* CG12 black pearl and 60* low bounce RTG 900
Putter: i-Series Anser 35"Ball: e5+Tee: Zero FrictionGlove: FootJoy WeatherSofRangefinder: MedalistShoes: Sp-6 II, Adidas 360Scores this year:92 91...

How bout Rory Sabbatini to break on through? One win, one second and 4 top 10's this year, 11th in FedEx standings.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hmm as much as I would love to see Mickelson win, I think its gonna be Paul Casey.

~It's the Indian not the Arrow ~

In my bag:
Driver: X460
3 Wood: WarbirdIrons: X18 Pros (3-PW)56 degree wedge: Oil can60 degree wedge: FeO2Putter: Desert Club: ISI 8 Iron~Still looking for a Straw hat~

Hmm as much as I would love to see Mickelson win, I think its gonna be Paul Casey.

For my pool, I picked:

1) Chad Campbell 2) Paul Casey 3) Padraig Harrington 4) Geoff Ogilvy 5) Henrik Stenson 6) Jonathan Byrd Your pool score is the combined score of your top 4 (so at least 4 must make the cut). I like Casey's strength out of the high rough, Campbell to keep it in play, gotta like Paddy, Ogilvy is streaky, good lately, coudl catch fire, I like Stenson's attitude and Byrd is my young gun dark horse.

Nothing in the swing is done at the expense of balance.

I know he hasn't been playing well, but I think Vijay is going to make a strong showing this week.

Driver: Burner 10.5 deg
5W: R7 18 deg
3H: Idea Tech
4-PW: MP-57
GW: Vokey 52 degSW: 56 degLW: 60 degPutter: Black Series 1 34"Ball: Pro V1

Tom lehman - Bc he was rocking a red st johns hat today

Considering new Woods what you think ?

Driver launcher 10.5
Irons Cg gold 5-10
Hybrids R7 cgb max Wedges CG12Putter Newport 2 mid slantBalls Nxt extremeConsidering new Woods what you think ?

Nick Watney

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

Hunter Mahan.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

Hey soup I live in Huntington also and from what the weather channel says it will play long but with a lot less rough so yeah -9 and look for the bombers to have a good time.

I was there today - great weather. I'll be there tomorrow and Friday.

From what I saw today, the greens were still relatively quick. The greens were holding well. However, the name of the game is getting it in the fairway. The first cut of rough seemed managable for most everyone - the 2nd cut is brutal and was layup time. I got to see about 30 guys today - the guys that hit it 270 (like a Tim Clark) are going to have some issues, regardless of the greens. Also, Appleby and Zach Johnson both looked like garbage - couldn't find fairways, and when they did, they couldn't find greens. I'll stick with my 6 under to 10 under winning score - but if the wind kicks up, that could neutralize the advantage of the soft greens. I've played The Black a couple of dozen times - it's a big, brutish golf course - but seeing it setup for The Open this year and in 2002 makes it look 10 times bigger. I think the Championship is going to be a ton of fun to watch - wide open, lots of up and downs, big numbers, little numbers, crazy fans etc.

I have played it since 1971 in high school and still play it 8-10 times a season but at my age now 57 not as much fun as it used to be.I enjoy the Red now more than any other there.I have a feeling they will suspend play on Thursday and try to catch up on Friday.They say over 1 inch on thursday and with all we have had it will not hold much more.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

I'm sticking with my man Sean O'hair! Doesn't have a great record in the majors but I do believe he will win one some day, so why not now!!!

In My Bag:
Driver: :Cobra Amp Cell Pro 9.5*, Stock X-Flex

3 Wood: :Cobra Bio Cell 16*, Stock X-Flex

5 Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 20*, Stock S-Flex
Irons: Bridgestone J40-CB 3-PW, Project-X 6.0

Gap Wedge::Vokey: 52* CNC  

Sand Wedge: :Vokey: 58* CNC  

Putters: Scotty Cameron Newport II 

Ball: Bridgestone 330-S(2014)

Note: This thread is 5423 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!