IGNORED

Newb from Memphis

BigTazz53
Note: This thread is 5411 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Welcome!! I am from Henderson, TN which is about 45 minutes east of Memphis. I am actually working with Ted Butler in Memphis on my swing.

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Cool.
Chickasaw State Park...like it, played in scramble their last year.
Good "Grip n Rip" course

Hit'em Long and Strong
Big Tazz

Cool.

Yeah it is nice. They have it like that sometimes. A lot of the time they let the rough grow up and that grip it and rip is a no-no unless you can hit it straight. Now when your ball goes in the rough...it's deep. I like it...its tough!

Bryan A

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy BigTazz!!!

Memphis is a super town. My wife and I really enjoyed a little long weekend gettaway there earlier this year.

It was cold on Beale....lucky for us there were plenty of spots to duck into and hear some great tunes and have some great fun.

Really cool city. Gotta get back there in the summer.

909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

ahhh yes ole Beale street lol it is a pretty nice spot for food and tunes
have to let me know next time an we'll tee it up

Hit'em Long and Strong
Big Tazz

Gotta get back to Jim Neeleys for some of those awesome ribs!!!!!!
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Try the Tennessean up in Paris sometime. Great course and great people. They are reworking half the greens right now and plan to do the other half next summer. so call first to check the conditions.

Try the Tennessean up in Paris sometime. Great course and great people. They are reworking half the greens right now and plan to do the other half next summer. so call first to check the conditions.

I think the Paris Landing course is in better shape. The Tennessean almost went out of business but some new people have bought it now, so maybe it will be back to where it was. It used to be one of the nicest courses in the state.

Bryan A

Note: This thread is 5411 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!