IGNORED

Timberlakes Mirimichi course

Note: This thread is 5532 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Mirimichi is the old Big Creek that has had a huge face lift.
Opening Late July for play.
Heres a link to it http://mirimichi.com/
Kudos to JT for saving and creating a super "eco-friendly" course
can't wait to tee it up.

Hit'em Long and Strong
Big Tazz

Mirimichi is the old Big Creek that has had a huge face lift.

They did a segment with him about this on "Golf in America" on the Golf Channel, I am assuming you saw that one?

TM R7 SuperQuad - 9.5* Stiff || TM V-Steel 15/18* Stiff || Mizuno MP-52 3-PW PX5.5 || Titleist Vokey OC 52/58* || Odyssey White Hot #1

yes.
Really think the course will also attract some of the tours to host events.
The Hooters tour used to play their many years ago and I'd love to see the Nationwide or LPGA move in and play their.

Hit'em Long and Strong
Big Tazz

Nice. Timberlake is quickly becoming one of my favorite musicians. And I don't think I've heard any of his music in recent memory, but that doesn't stop him from being a new favorite.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Nice. Timberlake is quickly becoming one of my favorite musicians. And I don't think I've heard any of his music in recent memory, but that doesn't stop him from being a new favorite.

never thought I'd say this but I have to agree with you. He's actually very funny in interviews too.

In my bag:

Driver: SQ 9.5, Graphite Stiff Shaft
3 Wood: Diablo 13 degree, Stiff Shaft
2 Hybrid: SQ 18 degree, Steel Stiff ShaftIrons: MP-30, 3-PWSW: 56* Vokey Copper spin-milledFW 52* VokeyFlat Stick Zing 2Ball: Pro V1x

I remember a time i could not stand this guy, but it really was just because he was too young to be "out there" as himself, so I didn't know anything about him. As it turns out he's a super cool dude. Big sports guy (hysterical on sportscenter a few weeks ago), and obviously way into golf.

Big props to JT...
Bag: Flight SS
Driver: 10.5* r5 draw with Pro Launch blue 65 Stiff
Irons: CCi Forged 3i-pw
Wedges: 56* CG12 black pearl and 60* low bounce RTG 900
Putter: i-Series Anser 35"Ball: e5+Tee: Zero FrictionGlove: FootJoy WeatherSofRangefinder: MedalistShoes: Sp-6 II, Adidas 360Scores this year:92 91...

What a great looking coruse. Looks like it would also be a real challenge.

909 D2 9.5* Voodoo
906 F4 15.5* UST V2
3DX DC 19* UST SR2
AP2 3-PW PX 5.5
Vokey SM 52.08 & 58.08 DG S300 Circa '62 no. 7 NXT TourWhite Tacki-Mac Itomic Career Low: 1 over par 71

• 2 weeks later...
Hey BigTazz,

Do you have a tee time for tomorrow? I just found out about the course today, from a non-golfer, and have registered at the site and going to reserve a tee time asap.

Odyssey white Hot 2 ball cut down to 29"

Cobra ZL 9.5 driver
Adams Speedline 3W 13*
TourEdge Bazooka 20* hybrid
Powerbilt forged combo 3-PW
Ping Tour S 52 and 56 wedges

Man, that course is going to be tough. 76.6 rating from the tips, with a 137 slope.

In my r7 bag:

Driver:r7 460
3 wood:r7
hybrid:burnerirons:320 serieswedges:TP Rac Z 56*, 60*putter:Circa 62 #3balls:prov1x

Any locals played it yet???

I am local, but have not made it out there.....
In My Datrek Bag:

Driver: R9-460 9.5°
Woods: Burner 15°
Hybrids: Burner 3,4,5Irons: G10 Gap - 5 ironWedges: cg15: chrome, 56° 60°Putter: Studio Newport 2GPS Unit: Push Cart: 2.0

Haven't played it yet but have a tee time reserved for this Thursday during twilight. Also curious to hear from another local who has played it.

Any locals played it yet???

Odyssey white Hot 2 ball cut down to 29"

Cobra ZL 9.5 driver
Adams Speedline 3W 13*
TourEdge Bazooka 20* hybrid
Powerbilt forged combo 3-PW
Ping Tour S 52 and 56 wedges

Note: This thread is 5532 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!