IGNORED

Best Stand Bag

Note: This thread is 4791 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

steer clear from Ogio
i have been through 4 YES 4 Ogio bags this year
3 of my own and 1 of my wifes
3 Ozones and 1 Vaporlite

the legs kept getting weak and would not stay retracted
even tried moving the black piece that controls the tension on them and nothing

just yesterday and switched it out for a Mizuno AeroLite III
a lot of people had good reviews on them here, so i figured i would try it out
i really like the club dividers and its super light

Tried the PING.... they have the worst dual strap system in the industry, IMO
  • Upvote 1
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

I can't speak to enis' experience, but I find the Ogio Grom to be a great bag. I have not had trouble with the legs, other than the black tension piece breaking, which Ogio replaced free of charge.

I would recommend the Ogio Grom, but there are a lot of great bags out there, and from the constant debates on Golfwrx, the Grom, Tity X86, Tity Premium, and Sun Mountain Four5 always seem to be at the top of the list.

In my Grom:
Driver: :nike: Sasquatch 9.5° Graffalloy Shaft-Stiff Flex
FW: :nike: 3 (15°) & 5 (19°) Sasquatch Diamana Shaft-Stiff Flex
Hybrid: :touredge: Tour Edge Exotics Ironwood 21° Adila Shaft-Stiff Flex
Irons: :nike: 4-AW OSS Steel Shaft-Stiff Flex
Wedges: :vokey: Vokey Spin Milled 54 and 60
Putter:  :edel: Basic Series 

I have had a premium Titleist stand bag (not sure of the model) for 4-5 years and have never had a problem with it.

I will judge my rounds much more by the quality of my best shots than the acceptability of my worse ones.

steer clear from Ogio

Ive had simiar issues with ogio stand bags. Ive had to force the legs open myself just to get the thing to stand properly, and the lining on the top of the bag wears out very fast, which was damaging my graphite shafted clubs.

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

I really liky Taylormade Tourino, I have the black and white combination.

In my Tourino Stand Bag:
Driver: S9-1 F 9.5º Aldila DVS-HL S Flex Shaft
5 - Wood: 1200 Gear Perfect (being upgraded next year)
Irons: R7 Irons 4-PW
Balls: GamersWedge: 60.08º Vokey Spin Milled Wedge - Oil Can

I walked into Dicks looking for a Callaway Warbird bag and ended up walking out with a Nike Xtreme II bag. It was just so much more comfortable and I liked the bag setup. I haven't played with it much, but so far I'm liking it a lot.

My weapons:

Driver: Hippo ITX2
3-Wood: Hippo ITX2
Rescue: Irons: Hippo ITX2Putter: Redneck

I had an Ogio Grom and liked it a lot, it had a lot of very handy features and was very comfortable. It was a 2009 model with the new leg design and I never had any issues with it. However, I got tired of grip tangle and decided to swap for something with a 14-way divider system. So, I sold it and picked up a Nike Sasquatch Tour stand bag. My wife and I got one for her dad for Father's Day this year and I was very impressed with it, so it was my first option when I went looking. Sun Mountain has two bags with 14-way dividers, the Four 5 and the MPB.

I had a Ping Hoofer for 13 years that I liked a lot. Now I have a Titleist X86 that I like even better. It is much lighter than the old hoofer. What do you want out of your bag? Be super light? Have 14 full length club dividers?

Talk to me here. What bag(s) has this?

Sun Mountain Four 5

Just got my new Sasquatch Tour stand bag this weekend. When I was looking, the 14-way divider was nice, but wasnt a requirement. Now that I have it, it will be a requirement for any bag I get in the future. The straps are very comfortable, and I'm still finding features on it that I wasn't aware of. It's amazingly light for a bag that has so many compartments and features. Definitely recommended.

Follow me on Twitter - TST_Justin
 -  -  - 

This Week's Bag Drop - Miura Passing Point 9003 Forged Irons and Adams Idea Pro a12 Irons and Hybrids  - Sweet new forged cavity backs from Miura (do they make any irons that arent simply beautiful?) and irons/hybrids from Adams created with...

+1 for the ogio grom. The issues people have posted about (leg system, top lining) have been addressed and fixed in the newer models, but the I've been playing the same one for 2 seasons with no issue. Also, I love the cart strap for the times I do ride. (friend of mine is handicapped)

There are lots of threads on this, maybe try the search tool.

Good luck

I just bought the Sun Mountain three5 and it is awesome, I highly recommend it. It is light and has the perfect amount of space for my clubs.
Driver r7 superquad w/ UST Proforce V2(S)
3 Wood r9 3 wood(S)
5 Wood Burner 5 wood(S)
Irons Ci6 3-PW(S)
Wedge Z TP 56*Wedge Z TP 60*Putter Studio Select Newport 2(33in)Bag three5 stand bagBall Prov1x

Id say the titleist x86. Best bag EVER.

In My Hank Haney IJGA Bag
Driver: FT Tour 9.5 w/ Aldila Voodoo Stiff
3 Wood: i15 15.5 w/ avixcore red stiff
Hybrids: Rescue 09 19, 22 w/ fujikara fit on stiff
Irons: 4 & 5 MP-52, 6-PW MP-58 w/ KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: MP T-10 52*, 58* w/ KBS Tour StiifPutter: Fastback 1 34 inBall: : Pro...

Anyone know the cheapest stand bag with 14 dividers?

I've just ordered he Nike Sasquatch Tour stand bag and can't wait for it to get here. I ordered it from

www.golfonline.co.uk for a great price, about 70 euros. But I don't know if it will be as cheap for you, I live in Norway, and the shipping cost about 15 euros. Here are some cheap ones as well: http://www.bizrate.com/golfgifts_equ...+golf+bag.html

In my Sasquatch Tour Standbag:
Sasquatch Driver
Launcher Fairwaywood (5 and 3)
OSS Slingshot irons
60° and 56° CG12 DSG RTG+ WedgeOlyo 52° wedge OZ putter T-130 One Tour ball

Well, the Nike SQ Tour I ordered to replace my Ogio Grom got here yesterday, all I can say is that I'm very happy. Like a previous poster said, from now on a 14-way divider system will be a must-have on any future bag I own. I took the straps off for these quick photos:

Can't wait for it to arrive

How does the quick access ball sleeve thing work? Is it useless or useful? I was a little bit sceptic to this when I though about buying it, but also liked the idea.

In my Sasquatch Tour Standbag:
Sasquatch Driver
Launcher Fairwaywood (5 and 3)
OSS Slingshot irons
60° and 56° CG12 DSG RTG+ WedgeOlyo 52° wedge OZ putter T-130 One Tour ball

It's actually pretty good, not quite as nice as the ball silo that Ogio uses but it's easy to get the balls in and out with no worry of them falling out on their own.

Note: This thread is 4791 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!