IGNORED

What ball do you use

Note: This thread is 4922 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Moved from the Bridgestone e6 to the B330-RX in June.

I'm going to try the RX-S for the next few weeks and so how those play - I'd like to get some more spin. I found a brand new ProV1 yesterday during my round on the 11th hole and used it to finish the round. The way I could get it to stop on my short pitches and chips was great and I loved the feel when putting. If the RX-S doesn't do it for me I might switch to the ProV1.

Callaway Org14 Sport w/ Clicgear Cart:

Callaway X 460 9* - Callaway X 15* - TaylorMade 19*/21* Hybrid - Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW - Titleist 50/56/60 - Rife Cayman Brac - Bridgestone xFIXx/B330-RX - TRUE Linkswear Supporter!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started using Callaway Warbirds a few months back. I picked 4 packs of the cheaper Titleist balls at Costco last week so i'll start using those next year.

I just buy whatever is cheap from a reputable name.

yellow wilson ultra's are officially the great golf balls ever.

Easy to find in the rough, I can stop them pretty quick. I got an eagle with one and I shot my lowest round ever with one as well

only 12 euro for 30 of them helps

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

Used to play Callaway Warbirds, but after I lost them all, I switched to Dunlop DDT's.

Driver: :cobra: BiO Cell (10.5º)

Wood: :ping: G15 3 (15.5°)

Hybrids: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 3 (21º), 4 (24º)

Irons: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 5-PW

Wedges: :cleveland:588 RTX CB 50º, Paradise Black Chrome II Sand Wedge 56º

I am back to the Titleist Pro V1's. I was with the Pentas for a while but they flew a little too low and didn't stop as much as the V1's. I guess I'm just a Pro V1 man..

Whats in my 14 Way Stand Bag?? Just...
taylormade.gif Superfast TP 8.5* Matrix HD6 Stiff
taylormade.gif '07 Burner 5 wood 18* Snr. 50g
titleist.gif 710 AP2 3-PW w/ Dy. Gold S300
taylormade.gif Z TP 52* 8* stock wedgeflexscratch.gif 8620 56* with D/S grindcallaway.gif 2009 Forged X-Tour 60* 10* bounce stock wedgeflexcameron.gif Pro Platinum Laguna 2.5, 32.5inches

I am using taylormade TP Black. Spins like hell, makes it alot easier for me to work the ball and gives me great short game control.
Driver: taylormade.gif R9 Superdeep TP 8.5* - Aldila RIP 70x | 3-Wood: taylormade.gif R9 TP 15* - Diamana Blueboard 83x | Hybrid: taylormade.gif Rescue TP 19* - Motore F3 95x | Irons: taylormade.gif RAC TP MB 3-PW - Dynamic Gold x100 | Wedges: taylormade.gif TP xFT 54.12* and 60.10* - Dynamic Gold s400 | Putter:  ping.gif Karsten Anser - 33"

Penta TP all the way. used to play Pro-V's, and the V1x would go far off the driver and would hit, bounce, and stop, the V1 would go short off the driver and hit, maybe bounce, and spin back (most times a little too far). The Penta goes far off the driver and hits, maybe bounces, and spins back the perfect amount. Great feel off the putter face too.

What's in my Mit-E Lite Stand Bag:
Driver: R9 460 9.5° Stiff Flex
3-Wood: Burner '07 Stiff Flex
Hybrid: Idea A3 4-Hybrid 22°
Irons: X-18 4-PW, Lamkin-Michelin OCS Tour GripsWedges: CG15 52°-56°-60° Normal BouncePutter: Pro Platinum Newport Mid SlantBall: Penta TP

I just played the best round of my life with a Wilson Prostaff 360 "distance" ball I bought in bulk for 40 cents each. It flew straight and long and stopped pretty well on the greens (which were very soft). I think with harder greens it would have been trouble. Today, though, I am glad I didn't pull a Penta or ProV1, I could not imagine that it would have helped.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

I usually play the Titleist Pro V1, Taylor Made TP Black LDP, Taylor Made Penta, or Callaway Tour I balls. I like the Pro V1 for how the ball checks up on short game shots around the greens. I find most of my balls when the pond levels drop, and while mowing / blowing with the tractor out in front of the first group of the day.

titleist nxt tour. have tried many others, but seem to keep going back to the nxt, great ball all around. the nxt won't check on the green like a pro v1, but very close and cheaper.

Note: This thread is 4922 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!