IGNORED

Tattoo Golf

Note: This thread is 4474 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

If you're interested in adding a new look to your golf attire this is the place to shop. They have some really cool stuff out there.

http://www.tattoogolf.com/

Driver: Titleist 907D2 9.5 Stiff
Hybrid: Adams Pro Black 18*
Irons: Mizuno MP60 (4-PW)
Wedges: Vokey SM 50/54/58/62
Putter: Yes! CallieBall: TM PentaHome course: DeBell Golf Club http://www.debellgolf.com/

I grew up in the underground hardcore/metal scene and played in bands, so when I say this stuff looks stupid it's not because I'm a conservative tightwad. The idea behind it is interesting, bringing an edge that reflects the younger generation to golf and blah blah blah, but the execution just looks lame. "Tattoo"? Seriously? I would never wear this stuff, to a golf course or anywhere else.

In the blue Colts bag:

Driver - FT-5 10°
Hybrids - 4DX 15.5°, 20°
Irons/Wedges - CI-7 4-GW, SW | "Free" Warrior 60° LWPutter - TiffanyBalls - various

Looks cheesey to me - really a skull and crossed clubs? Reminds of some wallmart off-brand clothes for a 10 year old.
Driver R7 Superquad NV 55 shaft or Bridgestone J33 460 NV 75 shaft
3 and 5 Wood X
Hybrid original Fli Hi 21* or FT 22*
Irons AP2
Wedges Vokey 52* - 8 , 56* 14, 60*-7Putter California CoranodoBall TP RedGPS NeoRange Finder- Bushnell Tour V2 When Chuck Norris puts spin on the ball, the ball does not...

Wow, Lame!

Just get the real deal and be done with it. I have a beautiful half sleeve and I love it, I'll post up some pics if someone reminds me, too late now...

Its a gentlemans game, I agree, those shirts are way over the top. Sure I have some nice ink, but I'm still a gentleman..... Those shirts say a lot about the people wearing them I believe....

Reminds me of that Ed Hardy crap.

Jim

In my Ogio Blade Stand Bag:

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Cleveland CG14 58 2 dot wedge

Ping Karsten Series Craz-E putter

Top Flite Gamer

I like em I have tats all over and I do get awkward looks at the course...

its an expression and I like it

4dx hybrid Graphite Irons
3-4 Hybrid
Pipe Putter
Titleist Pro V1...I lose enough of em
Revolver Pro 440sz

SNIP.....

Wow, Lame!

I looked up 'gentleman's clothing' and came up blank. Perhaps those who think anyone who wears TATTOO GOLF attire might post up their ideas of what gentlemans golf clothing might be. As with 'some nice ink', that too is a matter of opinion as well as clothing, and I am also interested to learn what wearing this may SAY about the wearer. Its just clothing..and again, I'll say; it's not for everybody, but an attack on it isnt called for.

I get a kick out of people who throw the "gentleman" word out there to discribe golfers. Give me a break!! Golfers are no diffrent than any other group of people. I'm a cargo shorts, jeans and tee shirt kind of gentleman myself, but to each their own.

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

I don't care what you wear on the course, just play 'ready golf' and repair your ball marks .

Hey starter, please pair these two together:

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

I understand that it's not near the gentlemen's game it used to be, but look at the pros. They all wear polos and dress slacks practically. If I see someone sporting the tattoo golf wear, then my first thought is a hacker. Tattoos are a different story, but the tattoo golf is just stupid.

People can wear whatever they want so long as it conforms to the dress code, which these seem like they would (most places). I sure hope I never get stuck in a foursome with someone wearing that stuff, though, as I'd chunk every shot from laughing so hard.

"Ooh! I'm an edgy golfer! Fear me!"

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

People can wear whatever they want so long as it conforms to the dress code, which these seem like they would (most places). I sure hope I never get stuck in a foursome with someone wearing that stuff, though, as I'd chunk every shot from laughing so hard.

Yeah, it seems a little too contrived for me. I don't care if someone wears edgy clothing on the golf course as long as it meets the course's dress code. Get a real tattoo if you want. But if you need to buy this stuff to prove you're edgy and a rebel, well, then you're not edgy and a rebel. I'm not a rebel or edgy. This looks like they are trying too hard. It looks like the kind of think some preppy suburban kid would wear to aggravate his stuffy and repressed father.

In my Callaway Warbird X stand bag:

Callaway FT-5 , regular flex
3 Wood, TaylorMade Burner 2007, regular Flex
Hybrid, Warrior Golf 19 degreeHybrid, Callaway X 3H 21 degreeIrons - Callaway X-18 4-PWSW Cleveland CG 12 60 degree, AW Cleveland CG 12 54 degree Putter - Odyssey White Hot #2Ball -...

I wear alot of dark/graphic tees (like the tattoo style, not like violent, haha). Not because I think I'm edgy or anything though, just like the way they look. I'd wear some of these shirts, but not ones with skulls on them or their insignia. They are pretty expensive though, so I actually wouldn't wear any of them :P

In My Bag:

Driver: HiBore XLS 10.5º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
3-Wood: HiBore XLS 15º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
5-Wood: S2 Straightneck 19º (Fujikara Fit-On Max 65 FW Stiff)Irons: HiBore XLi 3-PW (Fujikara Fit-on M Red S Flex)Wedges: CG14 Chrome 56º SW/60º LWPutter: ...

Note: This thread is 4474 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!