IGNORED

Scorecard Giveaway (x5) - Got a Web Host?

iacas
Note: This thread is 5282 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
I'll give away a copy of Scorecard to the first five people who do all of the following:

a) post in this thread
b) demonstrate that they have the capacity and willingness to store their scores online (like mine - http://erik.thesandtrap.com/ - ideally you would demonstrate this by posting a few scorecards already - the demo lets you do this)
c) aren't already owners of Scorecard
d) WANT to use Scorecard (demonstrate this by at least giving me a good reason why you want it)

I want to see a few more "My Scorecards" buttons in use here, that's the goal.

I'll post a list of the winners in a few days, at which time the winners should PM me with their name and email address so that I can create and send them their free licenses.

P.S. http://cynicalpeak.com/scorecard/

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

I just deleted six or seven posts as I'm kind of disappointed to this point.

Perhaps it's my fault, so please don't be mad.

Let me clarify something regarding the "contest."

Requirement A is easy. So is requirement C - by posting here you're saying you're not a user (plus, a second license would be pointless). Requirement D is pretty easy and I think everyone who had replied did this.

But requirement B has been missed by everyone.

I want only people who have a web host somewhere and can prove that they can and will post their scores so that we can get a few more of the "My Scorecards" buttons showing up around here. The demo lets you do this.

So, since hinting strongly at it didn't work, here it is more directly: post up to five scores (which is what the demo allows) somewhere on some domain as proof that you can and will post them. If it helps, post the URL in your "My Scorecards" text box (which is here .

Nobody's done that... and the first five people to do A, B, C, and D will win.

Again, thank you to the people who did A, C, and D, but nobody did B. Nobody even mentioned or linked to a non-Scorecard site that they owned and could use.

The title of this thread is "Got a Web Host?" and the stated goal is to see more "My Scorecards" buttons... B is the important part. I'd give everyone a free copy of Scorecard if I could, but sales of the software help to support this forum being free, and so if I'm going to give away five licenses I think it's reasonable to get a teeny bit of publicity - and all the publicity this will get is a few more people with the buttons beneath each of their posts (and, of course, five more satisfied users!)...

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I demo'ed Scorecard awhile ago and thought it was a great program to keep track of my stats. Being a college student, funds were tight and didn't have extra change to purchase a copy.

Anyway, we all know that the only way to get better at this game is to record all aspects of our game. I currently use Greenskeeper and although it's not bad, Scorecard is so much more detailed and user friendly (for me at least).

My goal this upcoming season is to get to scratch and won't be able to reach that goal without tracking EVERYTHING. Scorecard would be perfect in helping me reach a goal like that.

Check out my Scorecards!

- Tour Issue Taylormade R7 Superquad TP Matrix Ozik Xcon 5 X-stiff
- Nike Dymo 3 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff
- Nike Dymo 5 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff- Nike Blades 3-PW S300- Nike SV Tour 50* 54* 58* S400- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach- Nike Tour D

• Administrator
Since I don't have a web server, I went through all this work to show that I'm extremely willing to post my scores here on the forum. I have some links to my photobucket showing my scorecards. It's not completely accurate since some of these rounds were played during the summer, but it's the thought that counts rightt?? :]

It doesn't suffice, Tony, because those aren't online anywhere.

You probably should read this thread: http://thesandtrap.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25614

Hello. I'm very interested in this offer as a high handicapper who is hoping to coax his handicap index down off the 36.4 cap. I've been playing with other online solutions and am interested in an alternative that keeps my data on my own PC, and the promise of the iPod Touch/iPhone app connection is nice.

I've entered 5 rounds into the demo and posted the exported data here:

http://www.borkbork.org/~bigjoe/Scorecard

but there doesn't seem to be a master index.html file, not sure if there's supposed to be. The individual results are in the rounds. I'll see if I can figure out how to make them visible (or perhaps you can tell me).

Thanks for the forum and the software.

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

ooooh oooooh me!

I am very very interested in having this. I would greatly appreciate to be able to have this program to be able to post my scores in it. And trust me i will definatly use it, no doubts about that.. Please i would REALLY REALLY like to to have this . This would help me out greatly instead of trying to jack with yahoo garbage. Trust me, if i had the funds i would buy it myself. But as i think ive stated in my swing video taht you read, im definatly not the person with the extra cash to be spent.

:cobra: Speed ld-f 10.5 Stiff
:snake_eyes: 3 & 5 Woods
:adams:A4 3 hybrid
:bridgestone: J33 Forged Irons 4-pw
:ping: 50th Aniv. Karsten Ansr Putter56*, 60* wedges

Hey I would like to win a copy so all of the sandtrap can look at my stats i have been trying to find a good one since i started playing a year ago.
Here is some of my scores i have listed on a free application.

http://www.myscorecard.com/cgi-bin/index.pl

Also i had the trial version of scorecard 2 and thought it was cool how all the stats were set out and shown like none other i could find.

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that.

I'd love to have Scorecard. I post all of my rounds at GHIN.com. I'd really like to have the ability to easily track more than just my handicap progression and scores. I like all of the stats Scorecard keeps. I also like how you have each year clickable.

I post here almost daily. I'd be happy with the button. Hook me up!

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

• Administrator
Check out my Scorecards!

Tony is number one.

BTW, Tony, make sure you upload everything, including the Scorecard header graphic. It's currently missing.
I've entered 5 rounds into the demo and posted the exported data here:

Zeg is number two.

but there doesn't seem to be a master index.html file, not sure if there's supposed to be. The individual results are in the rounds. I'll see if I can figure out how to make them visible (or perhaps you can tell me).

(Bit off topic, but try to manually export one round via the keyboard shortcut. The software should create an "index.html" file automatically for you. It's the whole list like you see at

http://erik.thesandtrap.com .) ------ Three free licenses left (the first two should PM me as I said in the first post - name and preferred email address). To those of you who have posted but weren't listed here, again, you need to prove that you've got a hosting situation somewhere. Link to it and post some rounds from the demo.

a) Check
b) Check (see below)
c) Check
d) After messing with the demo, I very much would like to use the software. At first I was annoyed that I had to enter all of the information manually (par, handicap, distance, tee, etc etc), but now I think I prefer being able to enter all of that information myself and confirm it's accuracy myself. If I could get a license to use Scorecard I would definitely continue to use it as well as post all of my rounds that I have under my belt (demo limits to 5, I have many more I can enter).

Grom stand bag
SQ 5900 - 9.5*
Burner 15* and 18*
MT 20* Hybrid
CG Gold 4-PW CG14 52.10 SM 56.14 IC 20-10a 34" Putter SDF balls (was on sale)

• Administrator
a) Check

Officially number three now. Two remaining.

SQ, send me that PM.

• Administrator

It's late (1:41am). I'm heading to bed. Post count order in this thread is what matters, along with getting your "My Scorecards" buttons working.

So if you've already posted and I wake up and the buttons are working, your place in line counts. If you don't get the buttons working and pointing at Scorecard-created sites, then I'll look down to see who else has posted and possibly won.

And Tonyy, please upload everything. You're still missing the header image and your entire "rounds" folder.

Im interested in Scorecard because my high school team came up short this year in the state tournmant by finishing fifth. Next season my team will be counting on me to do well and Scorecard can help me.
http://jcb93.webs.com/scorecard.htm

Driver Tour Burner 10.5
3 Wood: Dymo 15*
Hybrid: Idea A2
4-pw: Burners
Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 52, 55, 58Putter: Black Series 1

I'll give away a copy of Scorecard to the first five people who do all of the following:

I know i will be able to use Scorecard substantially as I am a student in what Americans would call High School i think. This means i have more time to fill in all my rounds, of which i do 2 or more per week. I find however well i play, there is still something that i did i am not happy with, and i would be very interested to see where, most of the time, shots are dropped. I am on my computer all the time, and on this forum when ever i log on, so i would enjoy thinking about my whole round shot by shot, and filling in all my shots to find out the flaws of my game. As an inconsistent golfer, I would also like to see how many shots i would have saved, had i not included duffed shots.

I have tried an analyzer whereby you hand in a sheet you fill on course to a local pro my friend knows, but the features were limited, and it was not online. I have only just seen that you can click below ones post and see their recent scorecards, which just caps off the forum nicely. What a great addition.
What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

a) Posted in this thread
b) I keep every scorecard from every round of golf on a table right next to my bed with all my stats and such on it so it would be very easy for me to upload them all in a timely matter.
c) Not already using Scorecard
d) I want to use Scorecard because it will give me a much more organized way of stat-tracking and it will make it easier and quicker for me to reach my stats. I'm currently storing my scores on a Free Tracking website but it only holds scores so I record my stats in another spreadsheet I made.

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

a) yup

b) Yes, see (my scorecards!),i have the demo so those are my only 5 rounds c) I am not an owner, just the demo d) I would love scorecard. As a high schooler though, my funds are low, and this would be MUCH appreciated. I liked the demo because it let me put everything about my round so that I could look back later and see what i was doing poorly and what i was doing well.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

• Administrator

Still two licenses left, and I'm not looking above this post, so if you've already posted in this thread, post again.

ooooh oooooh me!

Do B.

Here is some of my scores i have listed on a free application.

That doesn't qualify for B. You need to upload your Scorecard scores somewhere.

I post here almost daily. I'd be happy with the button. Hook me up!

You are here daily. But you're missing the point - upload your scores properly and post them so I can see that you know how to do that part.

Close, but you didn't actually upload the files Scorecard exports for you.

I have tried an analyzer whereby you hand in a sheet you fill on course to a local pro my friend knows, but the features were limited, and it was not online. I have only just seen that you can click below ones post and see their recent scorecards, which just caps off the forum nicely. What a great addition.

Nothing to show B.

b) I keep every scorecard from every round of golf on a table right next to my bed with all my stats and such on it so it would be very easy for me to upload them all in a timely matter.

Then go ahead and upload a few as proof...

b) Yes, see (my scorecards!),i have the demo so those are my only 5 rounds

You linked to your hard drive. You need to upload them to a website so everyone can see them.

------ Post again below this post if you are one of the above. Or if you're new, you still have a chance to win. Just do all four things. Again, with B, you must actually upload Scorecard scores somewhere as proof.

You linked to your hard drive. You need to upload them to a website so everyone can see them.

a) yup

There, that should work

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Note: This thread is 5282 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!