IGNORED

What grips do you use and why? Looking for something new.

Note: This thread is 5244 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have Golf Pride on my irons, a PCI on my 2H, and a Lamkin on my Driver.

Grip size/thickness makes the biggest difference for me. I have larger hands and really like the feel of midsize +1 tape wrap.

grip sizing measurements and chart http://www.golfgrips-direct.com/acat...ip_Sizing.html

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

new decade multicompound. best performance grips out there imo.
In my Vantage bag:
Driver::905R 8.5*(V2)
3 Wood:Launcher 13*(V2)
Irons:AP2 (Project X 5.5) (3-W)
HybridTWS 19*Gap wedge:CG15 50* Sand wedge:CG15 56*Putter:: XG9 (35")Ball:ProV1X

Lamkin Crossline. Awesome grips for the money. Great tread pattern in wet or dry. You know it makes sense!

Home Course: Wollaton Park GC, Nottingham, U.K.

Ping G400, 9°, Alta CB 55S | Ping G400, 14°, Alta CB 65S | Adams Pro Dhy 18°, 21°, 24°, KBS Hybrid S | Ping S55 5-PW, TT DGS300 | Vokey 252-08, DGS200 | Vokey 256-10 (bent to 58°), DGS200 | Ping Sigma G Anser, 34" | Vice Pro Plus

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

All the golf pride models are great... i recommend using the one with two parts and just choosing your favorite color

Hybrid: Snake Eyes 5 and Texan 2Irons: Cally X-12s (yes the original x-series) 5-PWWedge: Jack Nickalaus 56, TM Rac 60, Carbite 64Pu...

Golf pride new decade multi compound. Great grips! durable, great feel, great grip in any weather and not hard like what i'd experienced with full chords.

I love these grips, too. Just put a midsized version on my hybrid and will be adding them to my woods as well.

909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

I have a few multicompound grips that are on my driver, hybrid, and lob wedge - just random choice of what needed replacing. For the rest, they are pretty much all tour velvet corded grip. then my IOMIC for my putter :)
What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

Thanks for all the input guys/gals. I ordered the Lamkin Crossline Jumbos. Golfsmith had overnight shipping for $8 which sweetened the deal. At $3.30 per grip, this will be a cheap test if nothing else. Not much to choose from in bigger grips. After playing around with measuring tape (actual tape roll up type) I found my new taped up (8 wraps) Callaway grips were 1/8" smaller than the Winn PCi 17 jumbo grips. Lots of play in my swing and this explains it, so I went with regular jumbos again. Looking forward to testing them out soon.

Happy Holidays!!

enjoy your new grips, Merry Christmas.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

Nothing special for me, just the stock grips that comes with the clubs. I particularly love the Mizuno Golf Pride M-21 tour velvet that comes with the irons. They are midsize I think (they're a bit bigger in size than regular grips) and they are really nice and tacky.

I also like the Cleveland grip on my driver.
My achievements:
Eagles: 0
Birdies: 18
Best Round: 89

Note: This thread is 5244 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!