IGNORED

Nike VR staff bag

Note: This thread is 5203 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm a pretty big Nike fan, obviously. I've some of the other more used names, Titleist, Callaway, Taylormade and just prefer Nike. I love their irons, currently in the market for the VR's. But has anyone tried the VR staff bag? Looks like a solid bag, can get it much cheaper than some of the online sites offer for. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

In my Nike Xtreme II Bag:
Driver Str8-Fit SQ Dymo2 S
Irons CG Gold 5-PW
Hybrids 3&4 Hibore XLS
Putter Rossa Daytona I Putter Ignite MalletBall ProV1xWedges Glove StaSofShoes Heritage

I'm a pretty big Nike fan, obviously. I've some of the other more used names, Titleist, Callaway, Taylormade and just prefer Nike. I love their irons, currently in the market for the VR's. But has anyone tried the VR staff bag? Looks like a solid bag, can get it much cheaper than some of the online sites offer for. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hate to break it to you, but I would have to say a big probably NOT.

My Sumo Staff bag still goes for at least $150 today, and that bag design is over two years old.

TM R11/Titleist 910F 15*/ Nike SQ2 20* & 23*/ Nike CCi 5-PW/ Nike SV 52* & 56*/ SC Newport 2 Studio Style 32.5"
Nike 20XIx/Pro V1x

Hate to break it to you, but I would have to say a big probably NOT.

Probably not what? I don't care when it came out, I just like it.

Anybody else know anything?

Irons CG Gold 5-PW
Hybrids 3&4 Hibore XLS
Putter Rossa Daytona I Putter Ignite MalletBall ProV1xWedges Glove StaSofShoes Heritage

I'm pretty sure I mis-read that a few minutes ago. If you're referring to when your bag came out I don't really care about that either. That's not the bag I'm asking about. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean other people won't. Granted, over 3/4 of the people here probably hate Nike but it's still worth asking. After all, it is a golf forum.

Irons CG Gold 5-PW
Hybrids 3&4 Hibore XLS

I'm pretty sure I mis-read that a few minutes ago. If you're referring to when your bag came out I don't really care about that either. That's not the bag I'm asking about. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean other people won't. Granted, over 3/4 of the people here probably hate Nike but it's still worth asking. After all, it is a golf forum.

You sound like some kid who.........................................

/sees age on profile Oh, ok. Well, that explains it. Anyway.......... I gave you AN EXAMPLE of how expensive my bag is TODAY, even though it's two years old. So, in the answer to your initial question about the bag you asked about, I simply said, probably not due to the fact that those staff bags are expensive. And you're just going to have to probably pay a premium price for it. Where did I ever say I didn't like it? LOL, check out my name and my bag buddy. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to hate Nike.

TM R11/Titleist 910F 15*/ Nike SQ2 20* & 23*/ Nike CCi 5-PW/ Nike SV 52* & 56*/ SC Newport 2 Studio Style 32.5"
Nike 20XIx/Pro V1x

Where did I ever say I didn't like it? LOL, check out my name and my bag buddy. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to hate Nike.[/QUOTE]

Looking at his sig. I would guess he likes Nike too
If you always do what you've always done....You'll always be where you are right now..
Driver: C830.2 HOF Taiwan Proto
3 wood: Versus VS 1 Proforce V2
7 wood: DCT Fujikura Motore F1
3-pw: Nakashima NX-1 Project X 6.5 53*: ...

My father got me a Nike VR Staff Bag with my name embroidered on it for Christmas. It’s really an incredibly nice looking bag. However, the only way that I would put it into play is if I had a caddy to tote it around the course… because I am sure as hell not going to carry it. It’s a big ass bulky bag – it really doesn’t fit all that well on either a push cart or a golf cart, but it sure looks good in my living room though.

"Every man is his own hell" - H.L. Mencken

My father got me a Nike VR Staff Bag with my name embroidered on it for Christmas. It’s really an incredibly nice looking bag. However, the only way that I would put it into play is if I had a caddy to tote it around the course… because I am sure as hell not going to carry it. It’s a big ass bulky bag – it really doesn’t fit all that well on either a push cart or a golf cart, but it sure looks good in my living room though.

Yeah. I use it the same way you do.

Sitting in my "golf" room.

Nike 20XIx/Pro V1x

LOL, check out my name and my bag buddy. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to hate Nike.

yea, CLEARLY you're a titleist fan...i mean comon...a scotty? lol

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

• 2 weeks later...
I think people lay the staff bag on its side to fit in a push cart.

Bag
Sumo 5900 9.5d
Sumo 3 & 5 Woods Pro launch shafts
Victory Red Split cavity 4-pw
Victory Red Wedges 52/10,56/14/60,10 White hot Putter / Balls

Note: This thread is 5203 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!