IGNORED

Bag Boy Revolver Golf Bags?

Note: This thread is 5198 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone ever tried or seen of these? They don't have any at my local golf stores. The rotating top and clip-lok technology sounds pretty cool.

In my clicgear.gif 2.0 Push Cart and callaway.gifgolf bag are - 

Z-Star driver 10.5  Mashie 3 and 7 metals  Mashie 4 hyrbird  Z-Star 4-PW Irons  cleveland.gifCG Black 48, 52, 56 degree wedges  GoLo putter  upro mx+ gps

As a game of tradition I would highly recommend against something like this and ask that you get yourself a carry bag and walk the course like a man. Seriously, the guys in our golf club get made fun of every time one of them thinks this is a great idea and decides to bring it to the course. It's just another gimmick that some marketing person thought up while drunk or high on the golf course one day.

Driver: Titleist 907D2 9.5 Stiff
Hybrid: Adams Pro Black 18*
Irons: Mizuno MP60 (4-PW)
Wedges: Vokey SM 50/54/58/62
Putter: Yes! CallieBall: TM PentaHome course: DeBell Golf Club http://www.debellgolf.com/

As a game of tradition I would highly recommend against something like this and ask that you get yourself a carry bag and walk the course like a man. Seriously, the guys in our golf club get made fun of every time one of them thinks this is a great idea and decides to bring it to the course. It's just another gimmick that some marketing person thought up while drunk or high on the golf course one day.

Sorry, but carrying a bag over 18 holes hurts my shoulder. I'm not 21 anymore. lol I normally use my Clickgear pushcart.

Z-Star driver 10.5  Mashie 3 and 7 metals  Mashie 4 hyrbird  Z-Star 4-PW Irons  cleveland.gifCG Black 48, 52, 56 degree wedges  GoLo putter  upro mx+ gps

Anyone ever tried or seen of these? They don't have any at my local golf stores. The rotating top and clip-lok technology sounds pretty cool.

I have one. However, I barely use the revolving top anymore. It has plenty of pouches and storage though.

In my bag:

Driver: 907d2
Fairway: R7 ti 5-Wood
Hybrids: 909H 21 Rescue 4Irons: KZG Forged Evolution 5 - PW w/Rifle 6.0 shaftWedges: 52 Rac & Vokey 58Putter: Studio Select 2Ball: Titleist ProV1xEyes: SG5

Of course golf is nicer if you walk, carry or push, those who don't ... can't.
Leezer, I sense your tongue in cheek so I started a thread for you called bag man, go have fun mocking someone who is asking for it. You can even suggest more things to complete the look.

Now to the OP question, I think everyone vacillates between the big open bag freedom and the full separation organization, the revolver seems like a mechanism waiting to fail but the little clip things will probably work forever. The clip-lok feature is available on non revolver bags. To me the revolver makes sense if your always in a cart with a buddy and have a hard time getting to some clubs. The clip-lok makes sense if you jostle your clubs to the point of causing damage. If those things are an issue then go for it. I did not think I would ever want full dividers but I carry so many clubs that I decided I need them to keep the grips from fouling each other. Bags are cheap, indulge and enjoy.

Current Bag
Ogio Synchro cart
'07 Burner Driver, 3 Fairway, and Rescue 5
Early Titelist Cavities
200 56, Spin milled 60 , Rossa  Suzuka

The clip-lok feature is available on non revolver bags.

What other bags have a similar clip-lok feature? I hate hearing clubs clank together?

I have one. However, I barely use the revolving top anymore. It has plenty of pouches and storage though.

Do you clip in your clubs? If so, does it work well?

Like FHopper said, I got exactly the non-revolver version of the clip-lok bag. It have all the fancy features except the turning top and it is much lighter. IMO, it is much better than the revolver. I love it.

Driver  Speedline F11 10.5*
Fairway Launcher FL 17* 3W
Hybrid Mashie 18* 2h Mashie 23* 4h
Iron CG16 5-PW
Wedge CG16 50* CG15 DSG 56* CG15 64*
Putter Pipe II
Ball Gamer

Am I assuming from your comments women, children and elderly should not play golf? Are you sure you walk the course like a man, because you sure don´t talk like one...

Highly disturbing to hear someone claiming to be a traditionalist of the game and seeing the content of his golf bag in his signature yelling quite the oppossite.

Please don´t swing while I´m talking !!

BagBoy makes great bags IMHO. I have the revolver and seldom use that feature but I do love the clip-locks on my non-traditional golf bag. I am often the first one out in the mornings at my club and love how peaceful it is without having clubs clanking and banging around while on my non-tradtional BagBoy pushcart.

BagBoy makes some nice gear that holds up well. I know two guys who are using the Revolver bags.

Both like them for riding golf. One of them chooses to use a lighter bag for
days he walks with pushcart.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Dub is right, Bag Boy has made good equipment forever. I have an original cast aluminum pull cart with white tires that is as good today as the day it was bought... over 40 years ago.

Current Bag
Ogio Synchro cart
'07 Burner Driver, 3 Fairway, and Rescue 5
Early Titelist Cavities
200 56, Spin milled 60 , Rossa  Suzuka

As a game of tradition I would highly recommend against something like this and ask that you get yourself a carry bag and walk the course like a man.

Daaaamn. He took it

there ?
Driver: Adams 9032LS 9.5* - 45" - Aldila RIP Alpha 60S
3 Wood: Adams FAST 10 15* - 43" - Aldila Wasabi 70S
2-Iron: Mizuno Fli-Hi 18* - DGS300 
Irons: Mizuno MP-68 3-PW - DGS300
Wedges: Mizuno MPT-11 54* and 60*Putter: PING Redwood Anser Black Nickel 340g, 34"Ball: Titleist ProV1Bag: Mizuno...

Wow, I didn't realize there were so many sensitive people on ST. Let me be the first to apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings, especially to any ladies that commented on my posting in this forum.

Driver: Titleist 907D2 9.5 Stiff
Hybrid: Adams Pro Black 18*
Irons: Mizuno MP60 (4-PW)
Wedges: Vokey SM 50/54/58/62
Putter: Yes! CallieBall: TM PentaHome course: DeBell Golf Club http://www.debellgolf.com/

Note: This thread is 5198 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!