IGNORED

2010 NCAA Tournament

OCdude12
Note: This thread is 5142 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So here's the conference breakdown after this wonderful opening two rounds

WCC: 1
Pac 10: 1
Atlantic 10: 1
ACC: 1
Horizon: 1
MVC: 1
Ivy: 1
SEC: 2
Big 12: 2
Big East: 2
Big 10: 3

I can't ever recall 11 different conferences represented in the last 16.

in the bag...

Driver: MX560
3W/5W: Tight Lies
3i-pw: Pi-7gw/sw: Tom Watsonputter: Bulls Eye bag: Ozoneball: / home: Lake of the Woods @ www.golfthelake.com

Sweet St. Mary's and Joseph!!!! The Gaels are still dancing, who woulda thunk we'd actually make it this far? Thanks for the props senorchipotle, now time to take down the Bears from Baylor! I'm trying to book my flight to Houston right now and its looking like its going to hurt the wallet a bit, but who knows when the next time the Gaels will be back here so I'm gonna bight the bullet.

Do any of you guys have tips for finding cheaper last minute flights somehow? I've been looking on every travel website and the cheapest I can get a flight for is like $750. I have a free flight on United but the days I'm traveling doesn't allow it to be used. Damn, last minute planning, they should have specials for college basketball fans this time of year if your team is still in it. Any tips?

Driver: Taylormade Burner TP (2007 model)
Fairway Wood: Callaway Steelhead III 4+
Hybrid: Sonartec MD 19
Irons: Mizuno MP 33s  4-PW
Wedges: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled wedges: 60, 56, 52Putter: Odyssey DFX 9900

Sweet St. Mary's and Joseph!!!! The Gaels are still dancing, who woulda thunk we'd actually make it this far? Thanks for the props senorchipotle, now time to take down the Bears from Baylor! I'm trying to book my flight to Houston right now and its looking like its going to hurt the wallet a bit, but who knows when the next time the Gaels will be back here so I'm gonna bight the bullet.

Quick answer to your query would be Southwest....if that's an available option. However, I can't have St. Mary's beating Baylor as I had Baylor as my sleeper Final 4 pick ;)

Crow is not tasty.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

I think its crazy how the "mid-majors" are playing now, just goes to show what a nice senior laden experienced team can do for you. By the way did any of you see that the Northern Iowa coach got a 10 year extension ............... wow.

I think its crazy how the "mid-majors" are playing now, just goes to show what a nice senior laden experienced team can do for you. By the way did any of you see that the Northern Iowa coach got a 10 year extension ............... wow.

"The agreement will increase Jacobson's annual salary to $450,000 starting next season, with annual raises of $25,000 throughout the length of a deal that runs through 2020."

nice extension

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

By the way did any of you see that the Northern Iowa coach got a 10 year extension ............... wow.

Yes, he got an extension and the Cornell coach, Steve Donahue, is now one of the targets that St. Johns is looking at for their coaching vacancy. So Cornell will likely be forced to give Donahue and raise and extension.

is anybody watching this xavier/k-state game?!? it's insane!

They're going to have to put Gus Johnson in a strait-jacket after this night.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

is anybody watching this xavier/k-state game?!? it's insane!

Instant classic. Best game of the tournament. Congrats Cats!

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Really thought K-State would run over them.

Shows what the hell I know.

Awesome game. Glad I had no money on it or I would've taken several heart attacks.

The bag:

Driver: Taylormade R7 Limited (10.5*)
3-wood: Taylormade R7 st (15*)
5-wood: Titleist 909 F2(18.5*)Irons: Taylormade RAC TP MB; Project-X 6.0 (3-PW)Wedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 52.08 Vokey Spin-Milled 58.12Putter: Odyssey White Hot Tour #1 (33")Ball: Titleist ProV1

I hosted our Thursday niught card game in my basement last night...I can't believe we didn't wake up the kids watching that one...epic. The end of the first OT was fantastic.

Driver- Callaway Razor somthing or other
3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

Go Spartans!

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

Note: This thread is 5142 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!