IGNORED

What beverages do you drink on the course?

golfmentalist
Note: This thread is 4316 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I can't understand the logic of drinking alcohol on a Golf Course to be honest,we are suppose to be big drinkers here in Ireland but in all my years of playing Golf I have never seen anyone drink alcohol on a Golf course while playing Golf..
I had never even heard of a cart girl until I joined this forum,it just wouldn't be accepted in Ireland..
Oh and I always have water and Lucozade with me when playing Golf

A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him

Water and single malt scotch of course, but also cranberry juice, beer, whatever the beer girl is selling and whatever my buddies are buying.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

6 bottles of water on a normal day. Water and Coors light once in a while. On days when I playing like chit 5 or 6 Coors lights.

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

Vodka and either cranberry/grapefruit/orange juice. Beer (usually either Yuengling or Coors Light). Always throw in 2 or 3 G2 Gatorades.

wish we could get Yuengling around here. last time I had some was at xmas on a layover in Atlanta

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

Water or Gatorade/Powerade. I never drink soda or beer while on the course because caffeene and alchohol actually make you thirstier.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Whatever is left of my Full Throttle BLue Demon when I tee off and then 2 amstels on each 9

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Beer, water, or gatorade.

Syncro bag
Superfast Burner 9.5° S driver
G5 4-PW irons
Burner '08 22° 4h
53° wedge 56° wedge iN Li'l Wack-E putter PD Long ballSlowly working on upgrading my old bargain bin clubs.

Man, we got a bunch of serious dudes on this board!

I don't know about hard liquor or Red Bull, but I used to use those damn 5-hour Energy Shots, until I realized they really did affect my game. I was always jittery, and couldn't hit anything straight.

On the other hand, beer doesn't make me any worse of a player. Or any better.

The stuff in my bag (i.e. The clubs that I haven't tossed in the pond. Yet.):

Driver: G15
Fariway Woods: Fybrid 5
Irons: Big Bertha Fusion 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson 56 and 60Putter: IN Wack-e

I typically freeze 2 bottles of Gatorade and bring 'em with me. If I don't (usually don't bother for casual rounds)... I usually drink Coke or Pepsi and water. I also don't understand the consumption of alcohol on the course. Afterwards, absolutely. But during the round... I can't do it. I do know a LOT of guys who drink (some pretty heavily) while playing.

CY

Career Bests
- 18 Holes - 72 (+1) - Par 71 - Pine Island Country Club - 6/25/2022
- 9 Holes - 36 (E) - Par 36 - Pine Island Country Club - 6/25/2022

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I used to just drink pop or whatever was there, but after going thru a few 90 degree 5 hour rounds I gave up on everything but gatorade and water.

R9 10.5 Aldila Voodo Stiff
S9-1 3W Stiff
Baffler 20 Degree
AP2 (3-PW) KBS Stiff
Vokey Design (52,56,60) Redwood

Powerade or Budlight...depends on the mood.

In my Ogio Budlight Bag
Taylormade R11 Driver | Big Bertha Diablo 3W | Tight Lies 5W & 7W |
Big Bertha Diablo 24 degree hybrid | Slingshot 4D 5-PW, AW Irons | SV Tour 56* wedge |
Detour Newport 2 | Noodle Ball | Golf Logix GPS

Gatorade... Red G2 to be exact.
Water - if I am in a blah mood
Monster Energy Drink - for the early morning rounds
Miller Light - for the rounds that start with a 50 on the front 9.
In my bag
Machspeed 9.5 Stiff
CrossBax 5 wood
Idea Tech 19* Hybrid
a3 22* Hybrid Slingshot 4D Graphite 5-AW Burner XD 56* & 60* Wedge Callie Putter e6+Home Course: www.dogwoodtracegolf.com

Used to be Mountain Dew or whatever else was handy, but lately it's been Orange Powerade. I've made at least one birdie the last 2 rounds that I've drank Orange Powerade, so it has to be my lucky drink.

In My Bag:
SQ Dymo2 10.5
SQ Dymo2 15
a2 3-PW
Tom Watson Wedges 52, 56, 60 Unitized Retro 33"

Lots and lots of water on the front, 1 gatorade with a hot dog on the turn, then lots and lots of water on the back. But then again, I'm in Phoenix and play when the temp hits 110, and I rarely ever use a cart.

What's in the Titleist  carry bag:
Driver: Titleist 910 D2,  Motore Speeder VC 6.0 shaft, 1" long, set to A1
Fairway Wood: Titleist 910 F, set to B4 Hybrid: Titleist 910 H, set to B4
Irons: Titleist AP2 710 4-9  Project X shafts  Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM4 46deg, C-C 50, 54, & 60deg.
Putter: Scotty Cameron NewPort 2.5 Glove: Titleist Ball: Titleist ProV1x  RangeFinder: Bushnell V2

Towel: Players Towel   Eyewear: SunDog H EVO  On Twitter -- @BrianBrown13

Note: This thread is 4316 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!