IGNORED

Anyone excited about Tiger/Vijay today?

Thrash13
Note: This thread is 6450 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I thought Vijay had this one stitched up with Tiger hitting it all over the place but wow! A final round 63 for the win is decisive. Tiger is getting it done when it matters. He's on an absolutely incredible tear right now.

Jeff

10.5° Callaway FT-iZ Tour

18°, 20°, 23° Adams Idea Pro Prototype Hybrid

4-9 Titleist 690.CB
48° Titleist Vokey Tour Nickel
54°, 58° Titleist Vokey Tour Oil Can

Scotty Cameron NP2, 33"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I didn't watch it...the PGA is a one man show and like Jim Rhome said....BORING!

Jim Rome is one of the biggest *******s in sports anyway so to take anything from him IMO is idiotic. 99.9% of sports fans and golf fans tune in more now because there is one man that is doing something amazing for the sport right now. You dont get to see this very often and after Tiger I have no clue who could wow us the way he does. IMO your not a true fan of golf or know nothing about golf if you think what this man is doing is boring.

Driver-Taylor Made R7 460cc 10.5* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Fairway Wood-Taylor Made R7 Draw 15* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Hybrid Taylor Made 19* Rescue Mid Steel Stiff
4-PW-Golfsmith G40 TT Lite XL Stiff
GW-Ben Hogan Riviera 8* Bounce 50*SW-Ben Hogan Riviera Medium Bounce 56*LW-Cleveland 60* 588 ChromePutter-Taylo...

Jim Rome is one of the biggest *******s in sports anyway so to take anything from him IMO is idiotic. 99.9% of sports fans and golf fans tune in more now because there is one man that is doing something amazing for the sport right now. You dont get to see this very often and after Tiger I have no clue who could wow us the way he does. IMO your not a true fan of golf or know nothing about golf if you think what this man is doing is boring.

thast exaclty what i wanted to say ..... i dno how u can not appreciate his ablilities even if for w\e dumb reason you dont like him personally

i dont understand how you can say its boring to watch someone so amazing do something so unbeliveable, ur watchin history in the making an probably the greatest golfer ever and u say its boring ?. i dont understand that

I already regret not seeing MJ live. How many of the idiots saying that Tiger is boring are going to go lie to there kids or grandkids and say they saw him just to try to be part of history?

IN THE BAG

Driver: R580 W/ Fujikura VistaPro Eighty S Flex
Woods: 15* 300 series R80
Irons: TaylorMade RAC LT T Step Professional 110-gram steel RegularWedge: TP Rac Black Y Cutter 52/8 56/12Putter: Nubbins M2Ball: Bridgestone e5Course: League @ Bedford Hills

Calling people debasing names should never be allowed on a talk forum. I won't do it, wasn't raised that way and my church comdems those that do! Don't know how you folks were brought up or what your taught in your church but this shouldn't be done, nor should a moderator allow it here! Personally, I find one person or one team winning all the time boring and I don't care if its tiddle-de-winks or NASCAR, I don't care for it, history or no history!

Golf is not a game, it's a way of life!

Driver...Cubic Balance offset
Fairway wood......Flying Saucer
3-Wood....Cleveland LauncherIrons.......Callaway Great Big Bertha w/graphite shaftswedges....Cleveland sand wedge, Callaway Lob wedge putter....Claveland VAS.

But the thing is... Jim Rome really is an idiot. But that's beside the point.

Looks like we're heading towards another off-topic Tiger-flaming thread.

Personally, I don't find it boring. I'm not saying that those that do find it boring are wrong, but it's not exactly a valid argument.

I'm going to start another thread to see where people stand on this.

"I played like shit." -Greg Norman after the '96 Masters.

Calling people debasing names should never be allowed on a talk forum. I won't do it, wasn't raised that way and my church comdems those that do! Don't know how you folks were brought up or what your taught in your church but this shouldn't be done, nor should a moderator allow it here! Personally, I find one person or one team winning all the time boring and I don't care if its tiddle-de-winks or NASCAR, I don't care for it, history or no history!

If you read my post I never called you a name nor would I have. I was calling Jim Rome an ******* because he is one, and dont think for one second that he doesn't call people many names in the book, hes one of the most outspoken media guys around.

GW-Ben Hogan Riviera 8* Bounce 50*SW-Ben Hogan Riviera Medium Bounce 56*LW-Cleveland 60* 588 ChromePutter-Taylo...

I could see where some people would think it's boring, and I respect their opinion for thinking that. Other people's opinions are just as good as mine. Also, I'm actually a fan of Jim Rome. He speaks his mind, and he is right on the money a lot of the time.

If I didn't love golf so much, I would probably think the "Tiger winning all the time" is boring as well. I'm just that kind of a guy. I thought the Bulls winning numerous NBA titles was very boring as well. The same goes for the Lakers in 2000-2002 winning three in a row.

Tiger's domination is definitely historical, but it would be much more entertaining if all the members of the top 10 went head-to-head each week and beat each other up. Right now, Tiger is just beating everyone up, not vice versa.

Tiger's play as of late leaves me in complete awe. He is truly phenomenal, and I respect the guy 110% for how great he is. However, that doesn't mean it's uncool to think his continuous winning is a little repetitive and boring.

And besides, I'll still be watching when a new young back comes in and knocks Tiger off the pedastal. I might be a senior citizen by then, but I'll see it happen damnit!

I never did and never have been against Tiger. He is a great golfer and maybe the best ever, time will tell but I find one person dominating the tour rather boring and I turn to something else, the western channel or the news. But being called an idiot or stupid is disturbing to me and shouldn't be allowed on this forum. I don't know where the moderator is on this. It should NOT be allowed!

Golf is not a game, it's a way of life!

Driver...Cubic Balance offset
Fairway wood......Flying Saucer
3-Wood....Cleveland LauncherIrons.......Callaway Great Big Bertha w/graphite shaftswedges....Cleveland sand wedge, Callaway Lob wedge putter....Claveland VAS.

I never did and never have been against Tiger. He is a great golfer and maybe the best ever, time will tell but I find one person dominating the tour rather boring and I turn to something else, the western channel or the news. But being called an idiot or stupid is disturbing to me and shouldn't be allowed on this forum. I don't know where the moderator is on this. It should NOT be allowed!

He didn't call you an idiot. No one here is calling you an idiot. Settle down.

"I played like shit." -Greg Norman after the '96 Masters.

• Administrator

The moderator (me) has been paying attention. I haven't seen anyone call you names yet. Calling your opinions idiotic, by the way, is not the same thing as calling you an idiot.

Jim Rome can be an idiot at times, yes.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Okay for the second time, noone called you an idiot or stupid. You have to read the post before responding. I dont know where you are getting this from. I wouldnt want to be called names on here and wouldnt do it to anyone else but your reaching here. Jim Rome was the one who was called names and Im gonna take a wild guess and say that you arent Jim Rome.

Note: This thread is 6450 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!