IGNORED

World Cup

Golf Guru
Note: This thread is 5023 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Gotta hand it to the US on the 1-1 draw. Rooney was for the most part a non factor and they put themselves in position to pull out a win at the end. Should be a big confidence booster for the rest of pool play.

Driver: taylormade.gif Tour Burner 9.5*
4 Wood: taylormade.gif200 Steel 16*
Irons: taylormade.gif Burner '09
Wedges: taylormade.gif RAC TP Satin 54*, 58*
Putter: odyssey.gif White Hot Tour #9  Ball: bridgestone.gif B330

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One awesome thing soccer has over football, baseball, basketball and especially golf - no stinking commercials, except for the half. No CEOs, no blimps, no sentimental essays, no corporate lists, no corporate shot of the day, no sports commissioner, no announcers reciting Bette Midler lyrics.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Argentina has the best team...so far...Messi,Tevez,Higuain,Milito,Maschersano,SaMUEL..eTC.

Yesterday our team play good, Messi had a great match,Tevez and Higuain so...so...And the rest in their normal level.The Goalkeeper of the other team had an excelent job...if not would beat them more goals.

Argentina 2010 Champion

Spain has the best team.
Casillas in goals.
Puyol and Ramas
Xabi, Fabregas, Iniesta, Xavi
Torres

They're going to hammer everybody else

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

Argentina has the best team...so far...Messi,Tevez,Higuain,Milito,Maschersano,SaMUEL..eTC.

I am very excited about Thursday's game against S. Korea... they played good on Saturday, and their good players scored goals. I hope S. Korea can beat Argentina, but it will be very difficult

Cheers, Allan

In my Ping Hoofer II bag: Titleist 975J | Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood S2H2 | Mizuno Fli-Hi 18˚ Hybrid | Mizuno MP-33 3-PW | Cleveland Tour Action 900 54/60 | Ping Anser II BeCu | Titleist ProV1

My Playground: Northview G&CC

Spain has the best team.

me thinks you had one too many Guinness when you wrote that

Cheers, Allan

In my Ping Hoofer II bag: Titleist 975J | Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood S2H2 | Mizuno Fli-Hi 18˚ Hybrid | Mizuno MP-33 3-PW | Cleveland Tour Action 900 54/60 | Ping Anser II BeCu | Titleist ProV1

My Playground: Northview G&CC

Look back at my post here........everyone falls to sleep on this team.

2010 Victory Red Staff Bag or Nike 2011 Performance Stand bag
Driver: Titleist 910 D3 with Diamana Whiteboard 83X (44")
3 Wood: SQ2 15° w/ Diamana Blueboard 83X (43")
5 Wood: SQ2 19° w/ Diamana Redboard 83X (42")
Irons + Wedges Nike Victory Red Pros 3-PW 52 56

Why does England have an Italian manager? They also had a Swedish manager (or somewhere in Northern Europe) manage the team as well. If you compare with say the Ryder Cup, you wouldn't have say Greg Norman or Gary Player captain the European squad.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

4-0 for germany.

Should have been 7-0

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

4-0 for germany.

dude... the germans were looking like champions today. they could have easily blown australia out by 7 or 8. i'd never heard of ozil until today, but if he plays the rest of the tournament like he did today, he'll have no shortage of suitors from top european clubs. dude was playing for broke.

Yes they easily could have scored many more. Can't wait for tomorrow's game; Italy vs Paraguay!

Driver: :cobra: BiO Cell (10.5º)

Wood: :ping: G15 3 (15.5°)

Hybrids: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 3 (21º), 4 (24º)

Irons: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 5-PW

Wedges: :cleveland:588 RTX CB 50º, Paradise Black Chrome II Sand Wedge 56º

ok the Germans were awesome but it was blatantly never a red card for Cahill, that took away any chance Australia had of getting back into it, that ref is just card happy, in the last year and a half he's sent 3 players off in a game twice and 2 players 4 times, Cahill hardly touched the guy

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

ok the Germans were awesome but it was blatantly never a red card for Cahill, that took away any chance Australia had of getting back into it, that ref is just card happy, in the last year and a half he's sent 3 players off in a game twice and 2 players 4 times, Cahill hardly touched the guy

Oh man the haters are coming out....

They were winning 2-0 before the red card. Germany had complete control of the game minus the first min's of the first half. Honestly once they scored the 4th goal it really look like they took their foot off the pedal. Look at the Serbia game.....they were down a man and they looked STRONGER when they were a man down. There have been 3 red cards issued so far in this World Cup and no team has really taken advantage of it except Germany. They have been knocking on the door the last 2 cups. 06 they were REALLY young and lost to what ended up being the 06 Champions. They beat a Argentina team that everyone PRAISED and said would run over everyone in the tourney. In 02, they went to the Finals against Brazil and Brazil was just to tough. Oliver Khan was HUGE that WC but Brazil found ways. They were clearly the better team. Sad Ballack is on the sidelines for this one... I'm 26 years old and I didn't start following World Cup soccer until 1994 when it was here in the USA. The first WC game I ever watched was Germany and Belgium in the round of 16. Germany scored 3 goals that day and I just thought they were a power house (they were the defending champs as well). They ended up losing to Bulgaria but since that first day I've always pulled for the German squad. I've never missed one game since. They have provided so many thrills to this day. Go Germany!

2010 Victory Red Staff Bag or Nike 2011 Performance Stand bag
Driver: Titleist 910 D3 with Diamana Whiteboard 83X (44")
3 Wood: SQ2 15° w/ Diamana Blueboard 83X (43")
5 Wood: SQ2 19° w/ Diamana Redboard 83X (42")
Irons + Wedges Nike Victory Red Pros 3-PW 52 56

Spain has the best team.

You've left out their best forward and their best centre back there...

Don't be surprised if Fabregas doesn't start big games, either.
In my bag

Superstrong 12*
- Firepower Hyper Ti 15*
- Launcher 18* Hybrid - 21* Hybrid - S2 Max 5i - SW - MP T-Series 47* - 60* LW - White Hot XG #1

HAHAHA at Robert Green

Hahahaha..
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Ha! That's a pretty bad mistake.

Driver: :cobra: BiO Cell (10.5º)

Wood: :ping: G15 3 (15.5°)

Hybrids: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 3 (21º), 4 (24º)

Irons: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 5-PW

Wedges: :cleveland:588 RTX CB 50º, Paradise Black Chrome II Sand Wedge 56º

Note: This thread is 5023 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!