IGNORED

Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial

B-Con
Note: This thread is 5050 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Phil Mickelson is off to a decent start with two opening birdies.

For the first time I found the PGA Live Report , which looks interesting to follow.

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil isn't going to do great, he can't drive at all.....

Cabrerra is scary, 2 340 yard bombs....... got 3 consecutive birdies and looks like he'll get another.

Tiger's crown is safe for another week.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

Cabrerra is scary, 2 340 yard bombs....... got 3 consecutive birdies and looks like he'll get another.

Yeah, two birdies on the horseshoe. Not bad.

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

Jason Day is looking good for a second straight week and Vijay appears to be heading back into the top 50 just in time
...Practice Can Never Make Perfect... Practice Makes Improvement...
 bettinardi.gif
taylormade.gifadidas.gif

another birdie from cabrerra -4 going onto the 11th, looks to go -5 or -6.
This course suits him, smash the ball 300+ yards and chip close the pin...

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

what's mickleson doing?
If he took it easy he'd do great, he's trying to crush the ball and is getting penalized heavily....

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex

Another player, not sure who, just hit one in the bunker.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

I think someone just holed a putt.
I think the updates in this thread really make the tournament come alive. Much better than watching it!

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

John Daly is having a good day, -3 after coming back from a hip injury. Good luck.

I still think cabrerra is going to win it, a bogey 6 on the 11th he's still -2 after 13... hopefully he'll finish -4.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex

Go Daly!

bogey free round, 70% of fairways, averaging 321 yards driving...nice!

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

well, phil better make the cut and be there on sunday or i'm gonna be pissed! i got tickets that day.

Same here. I want to see him when I go Sunday.

Did you buy tickets to one specific day? The tickets I got were "any day" tickets, I didn't see any for a specific day.

well, phil better make the cut and be there on sunday or i'm gonna be pissed! i got tickets that day.

Umm, there's other golfers you could watch that aren't that bad......

The tickets I got were "any day" tickets, I didn't see any for a specific day.

You can only use that ticket for one of the four days. Doesn't matter which day.

In my Hoofer:

G15 Driver 9° | Accra Classic SE stiff
Cleveland Hi-Bore 3W 15° | Accra Classic SE stiff
MP-57 3-PW | Rifle flighted shafts 6.0 Spin Milled 52-08 |Black Nickel | True Temper Dynamic Gold Spin Milled 56-08 |Black Nickel | True Temper Dynamic Gold Black Series I#9 putter Pro V1x

Go Daly!

Seems like the hard work and dedication is paying off....Nice Job JD!!!! Keep it going!

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

You can only use that ticket for one of the four days. Doesn't matter which day.

I know that. senorchipotle seemed to indicate that his ticket was only valid Sunday.

I would love to see John win!
S9-1 Offset 10.5*
S2 3-W
S9-1 5-W
CPR Rescue 3 Hybrid
AP1 IronsVokey Wedges 56* and 60* Ghost Putter                                                                     Low Score l 71, Par 72 Tiffany Greens (6 Birdies/5 Bogeys)

What is in Phil's head, and his caddie's too? Par 3, 177 yards, over water and trap right... and Phil hits: 9 iron????, yep. Barely clears water by inches and pulls it to do that. Makes the trap and hits an amazing trap shot...and then misses putt for par. Scary approach to the game. BTW, I love Colonial -- classic, great old course.

RC

Note: This thread is 5050 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!