IGNORED

Women lie about one thing...

Shanks A Million
Note: This thread is 5023 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Shanks, to be blunt. You're old enough to make these sorta decisions on your own.

Posting on a forum will not help you make a decision, it should be based on what you think.

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was 290 lbs a while ago, and I couldn't find a woman to save my life. I started working out and running, and dropped a ton of weight, and suddenly every woman on the planet seems interested in me

Seriously...? Is this guy for real?

In my Nike Sport Cart Bag:
Driver: Burner SUPERFAST TP 10.5*
3 Wood Burner SUPERFAST
5 Wood SQ Dymo
Irons(4-GW) SZ Vokey Oil Can 56* 64* TP WedgePutter Oz Mallet 6Ball: ProV1x

Wow, this is more popular than I thought!

Whichever one has the bigger tits.

Haha! I'll keep that in mind. But the one with the bigger tits doesn't have as good of a body.

TTIWWP.

The one with the bigger tits actually...

You mean they actually make low maintenance women these days?

Hahaha!

There is one thing that will help you attract hot women even if you're not a great looking guy..............money

Amen. But some of them get scared off. Lets just say, it appears I have more money than I do. The house is big, it's on water, but it was cheap.

Shanks, to be blunt. You're old enough to make these sorta decisions on your own.

It was a rhetorical question. I know which one to keep, it was more of an "alas" situation. I was more interested in whether other guys thought women were more or less shallow then men.

Seriously...? Is this guy for real?

I exaggerate because I love you.

Am I missing something? You asked which woman you should continue with but haven't told us anything about either. If you are going to open your life up on the internet, you might as well tell all. As far as the people who suggest you use body parts as a gauge, they are idiots.

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°
C9 475 2h 18° Insight XTD 5i-SW White Hot XG #7--------------------------------http://www.linkedin.com/in/normh3

Am I missing something? You asked which woman you should continue with but haven't told us anything about either. If you are going to open your life up on the internet, you might as well tell all. As far as the people who suggest you use body parts as a gauge, they are idiots.

No, that was just a rhetorical question. The point was that women just will not admit that they choose men based more on looks than compatibiliy. Money and all that comes into the picture too, but looks rule.

One of my favorite quotes pertaining to women…

“Can you trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn’t die?”

"Every man is his own hell" - H.L. Mencken

Yeah, it's women trouble, well, not really. It's more like, I just want to talk about this for a minute. How many times do you hear this line:

It may have a little to do with your weight, but i can guarantee it has a lot more to do with your approach and your confidence.

Women care FAR FAR FAR less about physical appearance than a man ever will. And men care far less about personality for the most part. Basically, if a woman's magical senses tells her she can't trust you to be THE MAN she needs you to be (and all women ultimately need you to be) then the relationship won't move much farther. Trust me, when a woman tells you its your looks, it's not. It's the fact that she can't trust you to be the man. You need to be in control of the frame of situation you are in, with any woman. you can't let her have control or make her feel at all like she is THE PRIZE to you...you need to make her feel like you are a THE PRIZE to her...and your the one SHE needs to win over because you've been patient enough as to not jump all over this chick and ruin your chances. then she's thinking, "hmm, this guy's different. maybe i should think twice about blowing him off with my BITCH SHIELD (woman being a total bitch to fend off all the witless wonders she's so used to encountering...likely mulitple times a day, when in fact she is not a bitch, this just her defense mechanism from guys who aren't THE MAN) i could go on but i'll stop here. this subject never gets old, though...ever. it's even more of an art than the golf swing edit: but if you can have a woman feel like she's comfortable and safe with you at the same time that you can bust her balls and poke fun at her, you've already won (at least the dating part of the relationship)

Best 9 holes: 35 (Trilogy at Redmond Ridge, 3163y, Par 35/70, 70.0/131)
Best 18: [b]77[b] (Palm Valley CC, 6545y, 71.4/126)
Notable career achievement: I have NEVER four-putt.

Go for the one with a lower handicap, it'll help your golf game.

In the Bag:

Driver: FT 9 Tour 10*
3-Wood: Big Bertha Diablo 15*
Irons: MP-68 3-PW Project X 6.5Wedges: JAWS 52*, 56*, 60*Putter: White Ice #9Ball: ProV1x

I'm sure the reason you're getting more women has more to do with the confidence you express due to losing the weight than her sexual attraction to the physical change itself.

Although, another reason it makes you more attractive is because it makes you a more responsible man. Women especially know the hard work that goes into keeping yourself in good shape. All of these things register in a woman's mind without her consciously thinking about it.

Go for the one with a lower handicap, it'll help your golf game.

Can you imagine the awkward moment on the range when she asks, "Does the loop in my swing make my ass look fat?"

Women rock, but I don't miss being single for one moment.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Can you imagine the awkward moment on the range when she asks, "Does the loop in my swing make my ass look fat?"

I think I'd fall on the ground laughing.

I think you've answered your own question about shallowness by the comments you've made:

"How do I decide which one I'll keep" You wrote that with a straight face?
"It's a big house, on the water" Are we perhaps compensating for something?
"Suddenly every woman on the planet is interested in me" You may be shallow, but at least your overinflated ego is intact.

I think you've answered your own question about shallowness by the comments you've made:

Holy crap, people really can't appreciate hyperbole. I tell a story using some overinflated language, and everyone takes it as literal? You might say, "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse," but would you ever actually be able to eat a whole horse? It was, as I've stated 3 or more times already, a rhetorical question. The point was to set up the main point, about how women are just as shallow, or maybe more shallow, then men. Quit changing the subject.

And as for my house, what I mean is, it appears that I have more money than I do because of the location of the place. The property was bought at a time when it was nearly worthless, and the house in most parts of the country would be small, so it was fairly cheap. That's what I meant. I'm not rich, not by any means, but I get a lot of people thinking I am.

Holy crap, people really can't appreciate hyperbole.

I guess I have a hard time with typewritten hyperbole. When someone writes that they have become a chick magnet, I assume they actually mean it, so I make an assumption about the writer's mindset. I could have been wrong.

Funny how you can bash everyone who expresses their driving distance hyperbole, but take offense when your own is brought into question. Just saying.

Focus on keeping the weight off, everything else is secondary and will take care of itself.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Love it :)

It's good advice, after all.

I guess I have a hard time with typewritten hyperbole. When someone writes that they have become a chick magnet, I assume they actually mean it, so I make an assumption about the writer's mindset. I could have been wrong.

They state it as fact, not hyperbole. I agree though, I do get funny about it. Still, I have fun with it. I guess, just figuring you all have seen my swing videos, and know how large I am (or, was, rather), you might have guessed that every woman in the world is, in fact, not running after me.

Note: This thread is 5023 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!