IGNORED

I think I have a problem. Equipment related.

Note: This thread is 5056 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I think I'm addicted to buying golf clubs. For no apparent reason, other than I liked the way it felt, I bought a Callaway FT-9 Draw today at Dick's. I was not unhappy with my FT-i, I hit it well, but I couldn't walk by the FT-9 without trying it out and then buying it.

I also had them order me a Callaway FT 4 Wood, since they had none in stock. That's the original reason I went in there, but somehow ended up walking out with the FT-9 driver and ordering the 4 Wood.

Do they have a support group like Golf Clubs Anonymous that I could join?

Don't worry. I'm addicted to WANTING to buy new clubs, I just can't ever afford it!

Cleveland Launcher DST 10.5*

Ping G15 17*

Mizuno MP-53 4-PW with GS-95

Mizuno MPT-11 Black Nickel 52* and 58* with GS-95

Ping Redwood Anser

I'm in this group, but I keep telling myself, "I love my driver, my irons are great, I make puts with my putter, there's nothing wrong with my golf bag, my golf shoes are a month old and very comfortable, I don't need anymore gadgets, there's no need to buy TM Pentas or ProV1's."
Sometimes this drill works, but most of the time it doesn't....

In my Nike Sport Cart Bag:
Driver: Burner SUPERFAST TP 10.5*
3 Wood Burner SUPERFAST
5 Wood SQ Dymo
Irons(4-GW) SZ Vokey Oil Can 56* 64* TP WedgePutter Oz Mallet 6Ball: ProV1x

My name is Craig and I am a golf clubaholic.

In myM9 bag
09 Burner 10.5* Stiff flex
Burner 19* 3 hybrid (Stiff Flex)
Burner 22* 4 hybrid (Stiff Flex)
G10 irons 4-PW(white dot) steel shaft (Stiff Flex)Oil can 52* wedge Spin milled 56* & 60* wedgesHalf Craz- E B belly putter SG 3.5golf balls

Its nice to see I'm not the only one. In fact I haven't been able to sleep because for no reason at all, my sand wedge is an impostor. Ans it must go!!!!! HELP ME

-----------------
Driver: Ping G20 10.5
4 wood: Ping G20 16.5
Hybrid: Ping I20 23

5-P: Cleveland CG16 tour

Wedge: Cleveland Cg16 56

Putter: Cleveland classic

Ball: Top Flite D2 feel

Hi, I am not addicted to buying clubs..... Can you help me out?

Driver: 909D3 8.5* Diamana White Board X
3 Wood: MP 630 15* GRAFALLOY PROLAUNCH RED X
Hybrid: 909H 19* "Real" VooDoo X
3 - P: MP-68 KBS Tour Black Nickel X
56* 10 Wedge Vr60* 06 Wedge: VrPutter: Custom Made.Golf Ball: TOUR B330SI am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was....

There is experimental medication out that my wife would like me to try...

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Rad Tour 16* | Tour Edge 19* | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Odyssey 2 Ball Blade | Vice Pro Plus  

I've been to the "golf shop" about four times in the last week. Luckily I'm able to convince myself that I don't need whatever it is I'm looking at. So far I have only walked out with a new divot tool.

Driver - Speedline Fast 10: 10.5 Matrix HD Stiff
Woods - Big Bertha 5 wood
R9 4 wood
Irons - 07 X Forged 4-PW
Wedges - X Forged 50, 54, 58 Vokey Spin Milled 64Ball - Tour i Gamer V2

I've been to the "golf shop" about four times in the last week. Luckily I'm able to convince myself that I don't need whatever it is I'm looking at. So far I have only walked out with a new divot tool.

*Note to self: Go to golf shop and check out divot tools*

Yeah, I'm totally fine.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Rad Tour 16* | Tour Edge 19* | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Odyssey 2 Ball Blade | Vice Pro Plus  

7 drivers
6 full sets of irons
3 sets of hybrids
3---now 4 sets of wedges (not 1 minute ago I "won" another set on ebay)
perhaps 4 dozen shafts
3 golf bags

I be a golf ho-----An addiction but I can think of worse fates. It's great to be able to rationalize to validate one's behavior.

9* Geek No Brainer with red Stiff Gallofory shaft
15* R5 3 wood with Burner shaft
21* 24* Nike CPR hybrid Aldila by you shaft
5-pw Titleist 680 cb irons-SK Fiber graphite shafts
52*, 56*,60* Reid Lockhart Dual Bounce spinner shaftScotty Cameron Newport MidSlant with Tiger Shark GripTM LDP Red balls---used because I'm...

I can see part of the problem as I "win" stuff on Ebay all the time (Ebay marketing is pure genius). I need to "win" the lottery.

They're just so shiny.

I usually go in to the golf store with my girlfriend, who brings me back to reality.

I want the new Nike VR driver so bad and every time I go in there I grab one and just stare.....sigh

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Don't worry. I'm addicted to WANTING to buy new clubs, I just can't ever afford it!

haha, yep. same here

Driver: Nike SQ Dymo 10.5*
Woods: Nike SQ Dymo2 3 Wood, Nike SQ 3 Hybrid
Irons: Nike Slingshot 4D 4-AW
Wedges: Nike VR Forged 54/12,58/06
Putter: Nike Method 001

Ball: Nike 20XI-x

They're just so shiny.

same thing here.

I find myself constantly hoping it (VR Driver) went down 99% so I could actually afford it, right? :) same with the split cavity irons, forged wedges, and method putter. ;)

Driver: Nike SQ Dymo 10.5*
Woods: Nike SQ Dymo2 3 Wood, Nike SQ 3 Hybrid
Irons: Nike Slingshot 4D 4-AW
Wedges: Nike VR Forged 54/12,58/06
Putter: Nike Method 001

Ball: Nike 20XI-x

I suck at golf but I'm good at spending money on golf. It's the only part of this game I excel at! Fortunately my other vice of tightwaddedness battles my extreme desire to buy pretty new clubs that won't make me a better golfer so I've managed to not spend TOO much yet.

If I ever start getting good at this though I might be screwed.

In the blue Colts bag:

Driver - FT-5 10°
Hybrids - 4DX 15.5°, 20°
Irons/Wedges - CI-7 4-GW, SW | "Free" Warrior 60° LWPutter - TiffanyBalls - various

Note: This thread is 5056 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!