IGNORED

Poll on golf grips!!!

Note: This thread is 5034 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I used to be a Winn guy, but then I realized that they suck. Winn's wear out way too fast, and don't really have a solid feel. I like the Golf Pride Tour Velvet Ribbed, or the New Decade Multi Compound. I'm looking to try the Tour Wrap 2G.

In the bag:
Driver: 907 D2/Proforce V2 R-flex
Hybrid: Burner '07 3 Hybrid/Re-Ax Shaft/19* (4* draw bias)
Irons: AP1 4-7i
AP2 8-PWedges: Spin Milled Tour Chrome (52.06/56.11) VR Forged Chrome 60.06Putter: Ignite 001 Ball: Pro V1/ One Tour/

Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound for me.

+1 (X10)!!

I've played in the rain with these. My clothes got saturated before my grip slipped!

LD F Speed 9.5 Driver Stiff
MX 700 3W Stiff
MP Fli Hi 2, 3, 4
MP 52 5i-9i
MP-T 47.06, 51.06, & 58.10 White Hot XG Teron Putter ProV1x ShoesQUOTE:"I will judge my rounds much more by the quality of my best shots than the acceptability of my worse ones" - Terry "The Wedge Guy" Koehler

+1 (X10)!!

I had just the opposite impression...I normally use Lamkin cords, edwin watts guy was out so I took the GPNDMC. I thought in the humidity they were not that good. Not horrible but I just think full cords in humid climates are better.

Sharpro Half Cords for me .580 core on .600 butt shafts seems to fit me like a glove!

3 Wood-Dynacraft Avatar XMOI w/Apollo FW Shadow
2/3 Hybrid-Power Play 5000 w/True Ace Red Storm Hybrid
4-PW Power Play System Q2 w/S Apollo Spectre Lite Steel
50*/54*/58*-Acer XB Satin w/S Apollo Spectre Lite Steel
Putter-Nike BC101Ball-Top Flite Gamer V2

I've recently switched from the Winn PCI hybrids to the Lamkins crossline full cord. I have to say these grips take some time getting used to. They are an excellent all climate grip but can be very harsh on the hands.

In myM9 bag
09 Burner 10.5* Stiff flex
Burner 19* 3 hybrid (Stiff Flex)
Burner 22* 4 hybrid (Stiff Flex)
G10 irons 4-PW(white dot) steel shaft (Stiff Flex)Oil can 52* wedge Spin milled 56* & 60* wedgesHalf Craz- E B belly putter SG 3.5golf balls

I likey da Winns. You do have to change them more frequently than the average grips but I love the feel.

909D2 10.5* Driver | Diamana Blue 65 stiff shaft
909F2 15.5* Wood | Aldila Voodoo S-core stiff shaft
909H 21* & 24* Hybrids | Aldila Voodoo S-core stiff shaft
MP-58 5-PW Irons | DG-S300 stiff shafts
Spin Milled Tour 52* GW, 56* SW & 60* LW | LWStudio Select Newport 2 Putter
Calloway Tour i(z) Balls | AeroLite III Stand Bag

lamkin crossline. i've got midsize on my wedges because i like the way they feel. i'm now thinking about switching all my irons out to midsize.

R9 Driver and 17* 4 wood
mizuno.gif MX-23 (5-PW)
CG16 52*, 58*

White Ice #7

Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound for me.

Just put these on my irons last week and Love them

In The Bag

Driver: Taylormade Supertri 9.5

3 Wood: Titleist 909 F2 

Hybrid: Adams 

Irons: 3-PW Mizuno MP64

Wedges: Vokey SM2 56* and 60*

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Fastback #1

I have Winn Xi7 1/8 oversize in on my irons and I'm happy with them. I just had my driver shortened to 44" and I put a Lamkin grip on it. It's the wrap style and I really like it. I was going to go with a cord grip, but when I was checking out what he had I liked the lamkin wrap the best.

Note: This thread is 5034 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!