IGNORED

how to steepen my backswing plane??

Note: This thread is 5044 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Start processing backswing as counter-balance action of raising your arms (up) as weight moves to the ground (down)..This should start the process of unwinding simply moving the glub around a steady, or turning body in left to right fashion

Keep the clubhead running on the target line for as far as possible during the early part of your backswing. When you've reached your maximum extension, just fold up your arms and finish the coil.

make sure you're not breaking your wrists either
when people say cock your wrists it's just a vertical hinge after you bring your arms back far enough and begin to turn

My Clubs:
Ping I3 + blade 3-pw
9.5 09 Burner with prolaunch red
Nickent 4dx driver
Taylormade Z tp 52, 56, 60
YES Carolyne putter

Actually using the word hinge confuses peopel to

My Clubs:
Ping I3 + blade 3-pw
9.5 09 Burner with prolaunch red
Nickent 4dx driver
Taylormade Z tp 52, 56, 60
YES Carolyne putter

You need to feel like you are swinging more up the plane as apose to swinging around your body, I had the same problem last year, hope this helps

How do you know it is too flat? Do you have any chance at recording your swing on video and posting it?

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5044 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!