IGNORED

TV Shows

iacas
Note: This thread is 1830 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

GOT - nothing else is close....

except for the Masters.....

oh wait, they’re on the same day...

Christmas in April 🤩

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Am now on season 5 of GoT rewatch. This is almost work. Still have 3 seasons to go. Forgot so much, I think I would not appreciate the upcoming season as much if I didn't rewatch and I read the books, which, of course, I've mostly forgotten. Didn't forget how bad some parts of season 5 were though, Dorne, cough cough. Saw the trailer and already have forgotten it, which is good.

The best parts of the show, for me, are when it's just people talking. They did a great job of casting for the show. Peter Dinklage is awesome. The dragons, battles and magic are a bonus.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I don't watch much TV these days.  I sit in the same room with it, and turn up the sound once in a while, but it's more like a camp fire than a source of entertainment.  

In der bag:
Cleveland Hi-Bore driver, Maltby 5 wood, Maltby hybrid, Maltby irons and wedges (23 to 50) Vokey 59/07, Cleveland Niblick (LH-42), and a Maltby mallet putter.                                                                                                                                                 "When the going gets tough...it's tough to get going."

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Piz said:

I don't watch much TV these days.  I sit in the same room with it, and turn up the sound once in a while, but it's more like a camp fire than a source of entertainment.  

That's how most of the TV shows I "watch" are.

I actively pay attention to about 20% of them. Maybe less.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Right now, there's only one show in first-run that I'll sit and watch (as opposed to having on when I'm in the room), and that's Star Trek: Discovery.  I'll also watch live sports (golf and football), but I'm usually talking with friends in some capacity when I do so, either online or in person. 

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

• 2 weeks later...

Binged season 2 of The OA, I enjoyed it even more than season 1. This batsh$t crazy show is not for everyone, but custom made for me. A lot of Lost vibes. But guessing showrunners have the show planned out in advance.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Caught up to Disco. This season of Star Trek is also really good. Lots of good tv lately and more to come. Do see some hating on the season, not liking Tilly, not Star Trek enough. I think it’s just about right. 

Steve

I binged the first season of Discovery while on holidays and am only an episode or two behind now.  I quite enjoy it. 

Shows I watch on a somewhat consistent basis:

Game Of Thrones

Star Trek: Discovery

Project Blue Book (although I need to catch up)

The Walking Dead ( such a chore sometimes, but I actually like it more since Rick left)

I also watch a lot of my Edmonton Oilers, and a fair bit of the Golf Channel (if they still aired the Big Break that would be on my list)

Some shows I've abandoned over time:

Suits

CWs Arrowverse shows

Vikings ( Floki sucks, man)

Corey

This is not an April Fool's joke. Here is the first episode of the new Twilight Zone. CBS streaming it free on YouTube. Video won't embed, so here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19GO8-Rrn0g&feature=player_embedded

Edit: OK, the first episode was okay, but the second one, the remake of the one with Captain Kirk, that was good.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Fleabag series 2 is so good. Along with Russian Doll, the two best things I have seen in 2019. 

Disco is really good as well. 

Steve

Note: This thread is 1830 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!