IGNORED

Top Flite D2 Feel vs Bridgestone e6

Note: This thread is 5008 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

E6 is solid, but I actually prefer the D2 Feel regardless of price. In terms of pure performance I like the E5 better than both.

Tested the D2 Feel vs the e5+ at my local par 3 yesterday.

e5 lands softer and spins more. The feel of the E5 is crisper/stickier/more quality. D2 feel balloons and feels really soft (rubbery), lands soft, but rolls out more than the e5. The e5+ is a better ball, but not sure if it's worth the extra $ for casual rounds.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

If you can make a ball spin at all a Gamer is a bad fit for you, unless you want to change out your ball after every iron shot. I shredded them like Enron documents when I tried them.

Try the V2, they don't shred like the originals.

Unless all you care about is price, theres no reason to favor the D2 Feel over the e6. I tried the E6 last summer and with that ball I hit some of the straightest shots Ive ever hit.

Your last sentence is an oxymoron. If it has a soft cover, how can it be a "rock"?

Your last sentence is an oxymoron. If it has a soft cover, how can it be a "rock"?

The cover has very little to do with feel off a driver or long iron. Either way, he's wrong though, it's way softer than a tour ball off the driver.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Tested the D2 Feel vs the e5+ at my local par 3 yesterday.

Agreed-that's why I buy the D2 Feel when I can only find the E5 or another urethane ball at full price. Usually I find a tour ball or the E5 on sale, but it's nice knowing I can always get the D2 Fell for $1 ball.

Note: This thread is 5008 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!