IGNORED

Maxfli Balls

Note: This thread is 4436 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

That's good news, handlez42.  I gamed the maxfli Tour LC because I need a ball for slower swing speeds. then, they quit making them.......Now I can roll with the new Maxfli!

Originally Posted by Fozcycle

That's good news, handlez42.  I gamed the maxfli Tour LC because I need a ball for slower swing speeds. then, they quit making them.......Now I can roll with the new Maxfli!

yea like i said they have a prov1-prov1x relationship going with the u/4 and u/4x which for your not sure what you prefer but im sure it all comes down to if you want a soft contact ball with a little more spin and height off the tee (u/4) or a lower ball flight slightly firmer feel off the tee (u/4x) but again if for some reason the tour level balls aren't your cup of tee they have soft feel balls distance balls and spin balls that are supposed to be considered "below tour-level" characteristics and from what i can tell from the more expensive offerings im sure the other parts to the lineup do just as well.

i think titleist could be right in saying its not a ball made for tour players. just needs to be hit properly and it will do great things. what they dont realize is that other companies make some of the same which is why the maxfli tour ball is a good fit.

maybe a u/4 for you? a little more spin might help with the distance but like i said the preference to the player is key. no different they a putter.

Note: This thread is 4436 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!