IGNORED

Trophy Wives of Tour Players

wrx_junki
Note: This thread is 4991 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

If I was one of the worlds best golfers and had the option to get a beautiful woman (preferably brunette), I'd take it. Of course one I liked, but that would probably be possible.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I don’t think there is a planet in our solar system where Chris Evert would ever qualify as a trophy wife… even when she was young and easy and wrinkle free.

HAHAHA, I spit my water all over my keyboard.

WITB:

Fast 10 10.5* Driver  |  adams.gif Fast 10 15* 3 Wood  |  adams.gif Idea V3 19* Hybrid  |  titleist.gif 710 AP1 4-GW  |    55* and 60* Wedges  |  Lajosi KLP7J Putter

I wonder if there are "trophy husbands" on the LPGA!?! Wow, I must admit that's a nutty little idea...
Bob: "Hey, let's wear some super tight Lee jeans and head on down to the Kraft Nabisco!"
Earl: "Sounds great. Maybe we can meet one of those real curvy ladies, take us out for a drink and some White Castle!"

i was standing about 10 ft. from jason day's wife at the byron nelson this year, and she was pretty damn fine, and she didn't have brown hair. considering they got married so young, i reckon they went to high school together. not quite sure what he was thinking getting married so young, but to each his own.

Agree 100% on this. I was able to carry the player sign at the 1999 PGA at Medinah. Two of the days Billy Mayfair was in my group...he wife was smokin' hot. Have you ever seen Billy up close...he is one fugly looking dude.

Billy Mayfair's fugliness could be recognized from the Goodyear blimp.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

i was standing about 10 ft. from jason day's wife at the byron nelson this year, and she was pretty damn fine, and she didn't have brown hair. considering they got married so young, i reckon they went to high school together. not quite sure what he was thinking getting married so young, but to each his own.

and for the record, she was waaaaaay out of his league.

I wonder if there are "trophy husbands" on the LPGA!?! Wow, I must admit that's a nutty little idea...

No but there are trophy wives on the LPGA. The Kraft Nabisco Championship is one of the largest lesbian gatherings around.

Driver R7 Superquad NV 55 shaft or Bridgestone J33 460 NV 75 shaft
3 and 5 Wood X
Hybrid original Fli Hi 21* or FT 22*
Irons AP2
Wedges Vokey 52* - 8 , 56* 14, 60*-7Putter California CoranodoBall TP RedGPS NeoRange Finder- Bushnell Tour V2 When Chuck Norris puts spin on the ball, the ball does not...

I have often opined that if I were able to have some kind of super human powers bestowed upon me by; for instance, being struck by a bolt of lightning, drinking from the same river that feeds Three Mile Island, or falling into bed with a very nubile Kim Kardashian , that I would both wish and want those super powers to be somehow connected to the supernal ability to make good looking women take part in the Sapphic honored tradition of cunnalingus… In my opinion, there is nothing in life that can’t be improved upon by a good old fashioned lesbian sex scene.

"Every man is his own hell" - H.L. Mencken

I have often opined that if I were able to have some kind of super human powers bestowed upon me by; for instance, being struck by a bolt of lightning, drinking from the same river that feeds Three Mile Island, or falling into bed with a very nubile Kim Kardashian , that I would both wish and want those super powers to be somehow connected to the supernal ability to make good looking women take part in the Sapphic honored tradition of cunnalingus… In my opinion, there is nothing in life that can’t be improved upon by a good old fashioned lesbian sex scene.

Perhaps with the ladies stroking the newest Scotty Cameron offering? While watching the Big Break?

Some things aren't fair in life...

If you're a hot babe, you can show up at a golf tourney in a dress and heels, and catch the eye of a (presumably unmarried) PGA Tour player. I'm pretty sure a note will make it's way to you with contact information, and away you go to the good life.

I can go to an LPGA match with my best Armani, and the players would never make the first move. And I would not be allowed to introduce myself or make any kind of advance to the players. No matter how much I look like Brad Pitt or Denzel Washington.

My only shot at meeting the women would be to be a really rich guy who could get in touch through their management company (have my people call her people), or perhaps at a sponsor event, where again I would need to be a rich guy, or at least in a company that's well-connected.

HiBore 10.5 driver
GT-500 3- and 5-woods
Bazooka JMax 4 Iron Wood
Big Bertha 2008 irons (4 and 5 i-brids, 6i-9i,PW)
Tom Watson 56 SW Two-Ball putter

Looks like Jimmy Furyk did well. I don't think she'd be with him if he were a shoe salesman.

What's in the Bag:
Driver: Taylormade SLDR 12*
3-wood: Taylormade Burner 15*
Hybrid: Taylormade Burner 19*
Irons: Callaway XR

Wedges: Vokey 50*, 54*, 58*
Putter: Scotty Newport Studio

I believe Daniel Tosh said it best when I saw him live: "Ugly girls are like men. They are going to have to work their whole lives."

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

John Daly's wife was among the spectators at this years british open, and when she walked past us, in her funky golf trousers, damn she was hot. I watched her as she squeezed greenside at the 9th on sunday, and watch all the men she was passing. They COULDN'T keep their eyes off her. Hilarious.
What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

Looks like Jimmy Furyk did well. I don't think she'd be with him if he were a shoe salesman.

Do you think he asked her out before or after he showed her his swing?

John Daly's wife was among the spectators at this years british open, and when she walked past us, in her funky golf trousers, damn she was hot. I watched her as she squeezed greenside at the 9th on sunday, and watch all the men she was passing. They COULDN'T keep their eyes off her. Hilarious.

They are not so long together i think - and its not that Daly is swimming in cash or successful on the course at the moment. Quite the contrary - on a golf channel docu i saw her typing "begging letters" to let him play in tournaments. So i guess some of these chicks arent even that picky.

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW
CG10 50° CG12 DSG 54° & 60°

If there was an "Ugliest Guy on the PGA Tour" contest...

HiBore 10.5 driver
GT-500 3- and 5-woods
Bazooka JMax 4 Iron Wood
Big Bertha 2008 irons (4 and 5 i-brids, 6i-9i,PW)
Tom Watson 56 SW Two-Ball putter

If there was an "Ugliest Guy on the PGA Tour" contest...

...Jim Furyk would barely lose of Tim Herron.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Some things aren't fair in life...

Yeah you're right, we men really have to endure a lot of problems, like making 150% of the salary for the same work, not having that annoying glass ceiling to keep us in our rightful place, not having to endure the pain of childbirth, being able to pee standing up etc. It's just not fair - not fair at all - what we have to endure!

Yeah you're right, we men really have to endure a lot of problems, like making 150% of the salary for the same work, not having that annoying glass ceiling to keep us in our rightful place, not having to endure the pain of childbirth, being able to pee standing up etc. It's just not fair - not fair at all - what we have to endure!

You forgot being able to write your name in the snow. Unless your name has 8 letters in it, like mine does.

In my bag:

Note: This thread is 4991 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!