IGNORED

Top 5 most heartbreaking shots! for you on a golf course!

mdbuschsr
Note: This thread is 4981 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Played a scramble this weekend.. Somehow our best drive was behind a line of trees. My friends grandfather takes his swing trying to 3wood it through a 6ft gap in oak trees. He hits the tree square on and the ball rockets back at 150mph right at my friends crotch. He jumps in the air and does like a leg kick thing lands and falls over. The ball missed his gonads by id say about 4in.

That was almost the most ballbreaking shot I have ever seen!
 Driver:callaway.gifBig Bertha 460cc 10* Hybrids: adams.gif A7 3-4H  Irons: adams.gif A7 5i-PW
Wedges: cleveland.gifCG 12 50*, CG 14 56*, CG12 60* Putt Putt:odyssey.gif White ICE Tour Bronze 1 Putter

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) The putt that hits the unseen divot on the line to the hole and pushes the ball offline.
2) Hitting the 3wood and hybrid off the tee so well that you pull out the driver and mishit it badly
3) The chip shot that bounces off the clubhead perfectly and flies right on line, but hits some weird part of the green and takes a huge bounce and roll 30 ft behind the hole
4) The uphill putt you hit like a downhill putt and make 3putting difficult.
5) The par3 tee shot during a windy day in your face that you hit exactly when the wind stops for a few seconds and the ball flies over the green.

Sticks: Burner SF 9.5, 15, 19 | MX-300 4-GW | CG15 56.14, 60.12 | BS Tour #9
Accessories: Tour 360 4.0 | Revolution Stand Bag | GolfShot iPhone App
Last Round: 82 (70)

I hate when I execute a punch shot perfectly, and it still gets too high and hits a branch. Happened to me twice this past weekend, and both times the ball deflected OB or into a lake.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Tagged a drive around the corner on a par 5, had about 200 yards, pulled the 5 iron, the ball was flushed heading for the pin and it just hits the steep slope of the bunker and i short side myself with a bunker shot. Hate watching something so pretty end up so wrong.

Having your hip shot hit the edge of the fringe, and just launche sit 15 past the hole when you know if its a half inch more its with in 5 feet.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Trying to reach a par 5 in two after a good drive. Hitting the ball flush and dead straight with a fairway wood or long iron, right at the pin. It's flying through the air in what seems like slow motion...all the while you're already thinking about your eagle putt...how long will it be? 15ft? 8 ft? 3 ft!!?!?. Oh golly, this eagle is really going to help my score.

Then suddenly your ball seems to run out of gas and falls out of the air, plugging in the lip of the bunker in front of the green. You end up making bogey and walk to the next hole just shaking your head and mumbling to yourself. F'ing golf.

Yeah, this is the WORST! Especially if you only crush one like that every few rounds.

always happens when people are watching!

i also hate the thinned iron shot in winter...the one that stings so much it brings tears to your eyes.

Driver - Callaway FTI
3 Wood - Callaway Big Bertha
Irons - Mizuno MX100
Putter - TaylorMade Itsy Bitsy Spider
Ball - White round ones

Note: This thread is 4981 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!