IGNORED

Horrible things you've seen on the golf course

Note: This thread is 3853 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well after alot of convining I finaly agreed to play with my brother in law at a course near his house. This course is a quite a bad public course.

I was waiting on the first tee, looking into the car park. A guy jumps out of a van (witch a can of beer in his hand) and king hits another guy getting into his car. (no way was I getting involed I was about 15 at the time, and my brother in law is 30 and he had no intreast in getting involved to try and break these guys up because these guys were quite big.)
They keept on fighting for a good 5min, till one of thr guys nocked the other one to the ground. One of the guys jumps back into the van and drove off. Then around 30sec later the other guy gets up, goes into the pro shop and buys a bottle of bear then gets into his car and drove off.... I will never play this golf couse again hahahaha

In that round, another guys in our group killed a duck witch made the whole day wourse!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is awesome - I've laughed, I've cried, I've dropped my jaw in horror (especially from the "droppin a deuce" post)!

I pulled up to my club 2 years ago for an early morning round to find the cops in the parking lot and the front nine closed.

3 young tools drank to much at a nearby hotel and decided to steal some golf carts and play bumper cars all over the front nine. 3 greens totally destroyed, 3 carts totally destroyed, 4 bunkers shredded and almost every fairway torn up. Damages came in at over $100K. Cops tracked them down and arrested them with felony charges. Not sure what the final outcome was.

Well after alot of convining I finaly agreed to play with my brother in law at a course near his house. This course is a quite a bad public course.

I had a laugh just reading this one and trying to figure out what some of the words meant....

Back in the mid-1970s, my dad was playing the local muni. On about the 11th fairway, I guy comes running back torward my dad and his playing partner, asking if either of them is a doctor, as someone in his group up ahead is dying of a heart attack. Neither my dad or his bud were and the air went out of them when they heard it. Everyone pretty much stayed where they were wainting for an ambulance to arrive. So, after several minutes, a couple of tools come up on my dad, asking what's going on. My dad replies " there's a guy dying up on the 11th green." To which one of these fools immediately replies, "Um, okay, mind if we play thru?".

Back in the mid-1970s, my dad was playing the local muni. On about the 11th fairway, I guy comes running back torward my dad and his playing partner, asking if either of them is a doctor, as someone in his group up ahead is dying of a heart attack. Neither my dad or his bud were and the air went out of them when they heard it. Everyone pretty much stayed where they were wainting for an ambulance to arrive. So, after several minutes, a couple of tools come up on my dad, asking what's going on. My dad replies " there's a guy dying up on the 11th green." To which one of these fools immediately replies, "Um, okay, mind if we play thru?".

so would the guy be a "loose impediment"? J/K!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3853 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!