IGNORED

The 1 Iron!

8.5_Drive
Note: This thread is 4155 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes that is true.
but it interesting to see how you get treated here just because of a number.....

i don't actually have a handicap....

always give way to the Greenskeeper!!

in my bag:
whatever clubs i find left behind on the course... But the Ping Anser will never be beaten!!

BALL: only get off tractor for PRO v1's..... Now, which way to Q School???

yes that is true.

Shooter what course are you the greens keeper at?

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

collier park. where are you at?
have you got a video recorder so i can stick it to these douche bags?

video tape me driving that 324 meter par 4 , 6th hole on the island nine, that should shut them up!

in my bag:
whatever clubs i find left behind on the course... But the Ping Anser will never be beaten!!

You're being treated a certain way because you have been rude and insulting, nothing to do with your handicap.

i am sorry, i am an Aussie, and we just tell it how it is....

in my bag:

i see you use the titleist NXT....

youareamassivefaggot.

i can spin a maxfli x-long
Superlight 3.5 Bag
TM Superfast Driver
TM Superfast 3 Wood

Cleveland Hybore Hybrid
X-24 4-SW Irons
Ping Tour 54 - 62 WedgesOriginal Anser Putter Pro V1

A muscleback:

that's a blade though isn't it?

What's the difference?

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

They are the same thing. No difference.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

A lot of people refer to any iron with a small head, thin topline, little to no offset as a blade, cavity or not. Makes sense to a degree, because at address the clubhead looks like a "blade". A "muscleback" is always a blade, it's the opposite of a "cavity back".

clubhead speed has nothing to do with being a good ballstriker??? wtf?

Are you actually having a laugh? Martin Kaymer carries a 2 iron but can't hit it consistently down the middle. 'Good Ballstriking' is making many greens in reg- ie you strike the ball well a lot. Clubhead speed is completely different! C'mon dude, is this one big elaborate joke? Change your handicap to what it really is, but don't expect people to beleive you because you already have bad rep on this forum and you have 65 posts. Nice going.

What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

• 2 years later...

This is fricken FUNNY!!!. It's like shooter's dropped a massive fart in the country club and all the members have run from the bar screaming like 9 year old girls at a Justin Bieber concert.

Shooter's the bomb!

Taking the above advice may lead to destruction of your golf game. Laughing at it may reduce stress.

Well I took an old ping Anser putter and put an x stiff adila driver shaft on it, flattened the lie a bit and now I use it whenever I need to drive off the deck into the wind. The ball screams out nice and low about 335 yards before briefly ballooning up and landing softly next to the pin. Great for those mid distance par 4s and also the occasional "one club" tourneys since I also putt with it. I'm only a 30cap because when it does happen to land in a trap you're in trouble. That thing just will not lay open!!!

I would like to thank my many sponsors:

Cobra Amp 9.5* Driver; Aldila RIP Stiff 55g shaft

Titleist 904f 17* 4W; S300 shaft

Callaway X-22 3-P, reg flex, 1/2" long, 2* up

Titleist Vokey 252.08 & 256.14 wedges; standard

Ping Anser Putter (because it gives me the confidence I need to 4 putt)

Winn Dri-Tac Jumbo grips all around

Top-flite Gamer V2 ball

I'm 6'4", 210lbs, 34yo.

Note: This thread is 4155 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!