IGNORED

What Putter do you use?

Note: This thread is 4775 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am going to make an honest effrot to keep this in the bag all year.....word

I'd take the odds against that any day, any time :)

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

On the Computer:  Analyzr Pro 

Odyssey White Hot Tour (Blade style).
The extra weight in the tour model really works well for me.

I had a 2 ball and was deadly from about 5 foot in but couldnt lag worth a darn with it, just had no feel with it from long range and hence ended up with way too many 3 putts. The White Hot Tour seems to have correctly my 3 putt problem.

Driver: Ping G25

3w - Ping K15

3h - TEE Trilogy

4h - TEE Trilogy

5h - TEE Trilogy

Irons: Ping G25 6-LW

Putter: Odyssey White Ice D.A.R.T
Bag: Nike SQ Tour

Optics: Bushnell Tour V2 Slope

Shoes: True Linkswear

Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #3.... carbon steel has the best feel IMO

Cameron Carbon steel feel.....

Seconded!
haha touche!

If you were ever fortunate enough to meet Miss Robles, do you think she would try out your putter? At least hold it? Maybe a few strokes?

:macgregor: V Foil 8.5*    :tmade: Mid Rescue 16*  -- :wilsonstaff: RM  2 thru Wedge -- :vokey: 56/10  -- :scotty_cameron: Studio Design 2  & a  :srixon: Z Star 

this studio style newport 2 is the best putter ive had. so soft and the headstyle is my favorite preference. Played a round with it yesterday and I was putting really good with it. i cant think of a better putter for what I personally want in one

Old school - Ping Pal (no inserts, no counterbalance "wings",

Glad to hear it. Welcome to the brotherhood!

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I am back to my forged blade putter from Yonex ADX 33" similar to the one Phil played many years ago. I love the feel at impact but the chrome is too shiny on sunny days.

I usually have putts near 30 per round, with my best round with the putter is 4 straight birdies.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

bite me..... ;) hahaha!

Find a way to love that Odyssey - either way, don't ditch it.

I was given a White Hot #7 which sat in my wife's bag for years because I didn't care for it right away. I tried again this spring while in a putting slump and it's so well balanced that the one-handed putting drill I was trying felt extremely solid and natural. My driving got a bit erratic down the stretch this summer (needed a new shaft in my driver - stock POS was done!!) and my putter actually saved some pars for a change. I was stepping up to 15 foot putts with complete confidence. They didn't all drop of course, but they all have a chance now.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Find a way to love that Odyssey - either way, don't ditch it.

yeah i will man

my distance control is wicked w this rig......just need to effin line it up properly!!!! (IE read greens)
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

yeah i will man

Maybe it's just me, and my putter, but I find that mid-mallet/blade sets up very well for a very slight open/close right hand dominant swing.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Well, after a few hours on the putting green last night... the Newport II is back in the bag.

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

On the Computer:  Analyzr Pro 

im in an experimental phase with putters right now.

ok.....after some buying, selling, moving & shaking..... i now have...... Ping Scottsdale Pickemup Ping Redwood Anser Ping Karsten Anser 2 Ping Scottsdale Half Pipe Yes! Donna Yes! Tracy Bettinardi BB27 Nike Method 004 Rife 460 Mid Mallet Machine Custom Byron Morgan Custom Odyssey WH 2-Ball And i have ordered, but not yet received...... Ping Karsten 1959 Anser X Lajosi BM3 Custom C & L Custom After far more testing than the last post (many hours daily), i have decided that the Scottsdale Pickemup is the best putter in the known universe !!!! im 3-5 putts per round less with this thing. i love it !!!
PING  G-15 (10.5*) Miyazaki C. Kua 39   ------   PING  G-15 (18.5*) Oban Revenge 6
PING  I -15 (20*) UST Attas Hybrid 285 -----
PING  I -15 (4-PW) AeroTech SteelFiber i80
PING  Tour -S (54*,60*)  TT DG Spinner ----- PING  Scottsdale Pickemup (33")

Well, after a few hours on the putting green last night... the Newport II is back in the bag.

what did it replace?

"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

I use a Ping Ti3 I won a few years back and it has the oversized Winn Grip.

I also have a Hockey Stick Putter (Montreal Canadiens) which I use at scrambles. haha.

One day I hope to have a Scotty Cameron, but that requires $$$$

Driver: Burner 10.5
Hybrid: Ben Hogan 19 degree
Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5's
Wedges: Nike 60*, Cleveland G14 52*, Taylormade 56*
Putter: Ping TI3Ball:Taylormade RedBlog: www.wamgolf.comFavorite Course: Pine Valley Golf Club (NJ)

You can get a 9/10 used Cameron for $90-$125 - most models.

:macgregor: V Foil 8.5*    :tmade: Mid Rescue 16*  -- :wilsonstaff: RM  2 thru Wedge -- :vokey: 56/10  -- :scotty_cameron: Studio Design 2  & a  :srixon: Z Star 

Note: This thread is 4775 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!