IGNORED

TaylorMade r11!

enis750
Note: This thread is 4823 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Two things:

+1 nailed it!

Driver: Cobra AMP 10.5* w/ orange Diamana Whiteboard, 3 Wood: TourEdge Exotics Trilogy 15*
Hybrid : TourEdge Exotics Trilogy 3I
Irons: Mizuno JPX800PRO 5-GW
Wedges: Vokey SM 56*, 64*, Cobra Big Trusty Rusty 55*
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S 43"

It'll probably be in my bag in 2 years... when I can find it for <$100.

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

On the Computer:  Analyzr Pro 

if it is like the cobra ZL driver it should be good, ive got one and its awsome

ZL Driver 10.5 Voodoo stiff shaft
F speed 3 wood stiff shaft
909 H Rescue
AP2 4-pw KBS Tour Stiff shafts
Forged 55 SV 58 SM 60 Tour action 64 Newport 1.member of www.shirlandgolfclub.co.uk

A lot of people are comparing it to the white Cobra ZL.

Hardly surprising, given that they are the only two white drivers.

Comparing white with white is the only basis for the comparison.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

if it is like the cobra ZL driver it should be good, ive got one and its awsome

Probably just as similar is my silver car is to yours.

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

Max tee cred only comes when you sky mark this baby.

jesus...i literally just spit coffee on my laptop!!! hahaha!

thanks!! hahahahaha!!!!!!
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

Lots more pics here.

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/...made-r11-pics/

I think the "marshmallow on a stick" comment pretty much nailed it.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have to agree, it's pretty damn ugly. That being said, I'm sure some will love it and if it works for them then that is great... I agree with delav, if this ever does make it into my bag (not sure if it ever would; it's that ugly to me), it'll be in a few years when it's cheap and the r13 or whatever comes out.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

I don't know whether I love it or hate it... But I certainly don't like it.
Driver: taylormade.gif R9 Superdeep TP 8.5* - Aldila RIP 70x | 3-Wood: taylormade.gif R9 TP 15* - Diamana Blueboard 83x | Hybrid: taylormade.gif Rescue TP 19* - Motore F3 95x | Irons: taylormade.gif RAC TP MB 3-PW - Dynamic Gold x100 | Wedges: taylormade.gif TP xFT 54.12* and 60.10* - Dynamic Gold s400 | Putter:  ping.gif Karsten Anser - 33"

• 2 weeks later...
Based on what... your assumptions pronounced as certainty are ridiculous here and elsewhere.

Bringing up an old thread, but from the video link I posted on another thread, looks like the tour players like sergio, dustin, justin rose etc seem to really like the white R11's. Doubt they are going to paint it black for them now

• Administrator
Heres tour players reactions to using the R11. They seem to like it. I remember someone on the forum saying that no tour players would bag it cause it was white, lol.

So, let me get this straight...

PGA Tour players who are paid by TaylorMade like TaylorMade's newest driver!?!? Wow, that's proof if I've ever heard it! Holy cow, stop the presses! I'm feeling a tad bit snarky tonight. Sorry. Just teasin' you a bit, I know you're not saying anything like that...

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I personally don't think it looks all that bad. I would hit that....

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

Bringing up an old thread, but from the video link I posted on another thread, looks like the tour players like sergio, dustin, justin rose etc seem to really like the white R11's. Doubt they are going to paint it black for them now

Is there another video where even one player states something like "I really like this driver, especially in white. I'll put this white driver in play - not just a similar one, but in black".

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Heres tour players reactions to using the R11. They seem to like it. I remember someone on the forum saying that no tour players would bag it cause it was white, lol.

I'm not sure what this video shows, other than that several TM staffers hit the white R11 at the range and were happy with the stats from the launch monitor. Has anyone spotted one in a tour bag?

Note: This thread is 4823 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!