IGNORED

TaylorMade r11!

enis750
Note: This thread is 4823 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I dont know if I am going to fall for a rotating piece of plastic on the sole of my driver. The white looks pretty cool. Different at least. not so different than the cobra driver though...

I'm not sure what this video shows, other than that several TM staffers hit the white R11 at the range and were happy with the stats from the launch monitor. Has anyone spotted one in a tour bag?

soon enough soon enough, lol. They arent going to make black ones for the tour players to use though, they are using white ones in the video. Why would they change it to black for them after they get their trackman numbers and dialed in on a white one? Thats my point.

As for being on tour yet, They wouldnt even allow pictures to be posted a few weeks ago of the R11 driver so they surely arent going to have tour players using them then.

All I gotta say is....Gotta Have It!!...I love when new drivers come out

It's about time... All wasn't right in the world without another TM driver on the requisite 6-month interval. Don't really like the white, but I guess the great news is that the Superfast TP and current supertri will be cheaper.

I does seem they come out with drivers every other month doesnt it. I get one but it will have to amazing for me to replace my SuperTri
yea I wanna see it man. Fix the link, lol. I cant believe its white though, I still think I might want it

Here is another link.

http://blogs.golf.com/equipment/2010...ean-ohair.html Sorry if it has already been posted...I havent got thru the 7 pages yet...LOL

Here is the link again.

I love at the end of the video when they tech says 348 and DJ says "that was off the toe too!"

OGIO Grom Stand Bag:
Driver - Taylormade R7 Limited 9.5*
3Wood - Cleveland Hibore 15*
Hybrid - Cleveland Hibore 19*
Irons - Taylormade R7s 4-GWWedges - Cleveland CG12s Black pearl 54*/12* & 58*/8*Putter - Rife ArubaBack-ups - Karsten Anser / Odyssey White Ice #9Ball - Taylormade Burner TP & LDP...

Why would they change it to black for them after they get their trackman numbers and dialed in on a white one? Thats my point.

Really seems like these guys were just trying out the new club on the range. Plus, I'm still missing your point that color (black, white, whatever) would effect fitting.

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

On the Computer:  Analyzr Pro 

Nothing was dialed in, these guys were trying out the new club on the range. Plus, I'm still missing your point that color (black, white, whatever) would effect fitting.

I like how they cut off the videos before anyone says, "yeah, I'll put one of those in my bag".

They cut DJ's section off very quickly. Wanna bet the next words out of his mouth were, "Hey, this is white, just like my belt! Gawrsh!?!"

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

I like how they cut off the videos before anyone says, "yeah, I'll put one of those in my bag".

Or maybe "hey, this is white... hot damn it's distracting down there but it goes like hell!"

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

On the Computer:  Analyzr Pro 

Or maybe "hey, this is white... hot damn it distracting down there but it goes like hell!"

"Do you guys think this might distract people from my hypnotic spinning hips? Guys? Don't y'all think they're mezmerizin'?!?"

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Any word on when/if the new Superfast will have pics leaked? I am hoping it is not white as well :(

I think soon they are going to have an option where you can create your own custom color scheme for your driver, probably a small upcharge.Havent heard anything but I think it would be a good idea to make more money. Puma and nike does this sort of thing with their sneakers.

I think it's bad a$$!

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

• 2 weeks later...

I like the way it looks and will be the first in line to give it a test drive when they are available.

has anybody heard of a release date ?  or have a guess based on TM past releases ?

seems like they would be on the market by spring for the general public and perhaps we will see them on tour in Hawaii at the season opener ?

When a company makes a club in the USA I will proudly display their brand here. All of mine were made in china by somebody making $2 a day. Shame on you Mr club manufacture.

Originally Posted by plum

i like the bottom of it, not feeling the white top though.

LOL...unfortunately, I don't think they have come out with a technology that would let you flip the club over and have the bottom of the club as the top...I am sure it's only a matter of time.

I am going to give this big dog a serious run for its money when it comes out.  Like I said before I don't mind the colour.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

+1! Good Lord that R15 is funny! Kudos to the Photoshop wizardry!

Driver: Cobra AMP 10.5* w/ orange Diamana Whiteboard, 3 Wood: TourEdge Exotics Trilogy 15*
Hybrid : TourEdge Exotics Trilogy 3I
Irons: Mizuno JPX800PRO 5-GW
Wedges: Vokey SM 56*, 64*, Cobra Big Trusty Rusty 55*
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S 43"

• 1 month later...

Golf Galaxy has a midnight opening tonight - First 10 people to demo the R11 get a $50 gift card - no strings attached.  Think I'll go - get the gift card and buy the new Pro v1x balls.

titleist.gif 910 D3 Driver 9.5* A2 Project 7C3  titleist.gif 910 F 3 Wood 15* A2 Project 7C3
ping.gif i15 Hybrid 20* UST Axivcore Tour Stiff  ping.gif i15 Hybrid 23* UST Axivcore Tour Stiff
ping.gif i15 Irons 5-PW Dynamic Gold S300
vokey.gif Spin Milled Oil Can Wedges 50*, 54*, 60* Dynamic Gold Spinner
cameron.gif Newport 2 Studio Select 33" Putter  

Note: This thread is 4823 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!