IGNORED

2006 Tour Championship Purse Distribution

Frank-0-Sport
Note: This thread is 6387 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well if that's the case, I'd also claim to show up, then have a mysterious accident with a vacuum cleaner and a hoola-hoop, not show, then collect 100G. Sweet deal.

But in all honesty they did earn it... I'd make them play to get it, but that's quite a short list to make.

I've read what others said about Phil and Tiger not showing and in all honesty I just think there's way too much money _off_ the course rather than on the course. Some of these guys get more to show up then to actually win... truly if you don't have the fire to win, it seems you can get your paycheck elsewhere so why show up?

I watched a week ago Ernie looking at what he'd have to do to make that final 30 cut. I personally liked watching someone who makes a lot of money actually have a burning desire to compete at the championship (I'm not saying he was the only one).

As I write this, I predict my man Vijay turns it on for Sunday!

Colin

WITB:
Driver: SUMO 10.5* w/Stock Shaft R
Wood: X-3 15*Hybrids: Slingshot 3 @20* Graphite RIrons: Slingshot OSS 4-AW Graphite RWedge: CG11 52* and 56* Putter: G5i UG-LEBall: One Black -or- Juice. Still experimenting.

im hoping adam scott pulls through and wins it.

Titleist 905R 8.5 Degree // Stiff
TaylorMade Rescue Mid 16 Degree// Stiff
Titleist 690.CB// PW-3 Rifle Flighted 6.5
Titleist Spin-Milled 56 Degree
Titleist Spin-Milled 60 Degree

Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist Pro V1

Their expenses are a lot higher than you think.
they don't stay at the local motel 8, they rent a house for the week.
pay a caddie.
jet fuel,pilot,crew, landing and take off fees.
rental cars
food
If the wife and or kids come thats extra costs.

R7 9.5 S Shaft
560 R7 quad R shaft
RAC LT irons
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum

I have a good feeling I could make it work though, especially since all guys in The Tour Championship have earned a couple million already this season. I could definitely make it work.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

i'm sure his 104,000 dollars just for turning up and going home would have easily covered his expenses, as thrash said anyone could all easily make it work.

Note: This thread is 6387 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!