IGNORED

LPGA ADT Championship - Live Leaderboard

Frank-0-Sport
Note: This thread is 6377 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

so it looks like Julieta Granada took it........wow
with a millon bucks that will buy
her all the head covers she ever wants....lol

it will be interesting to see if the PGA
will try one of these formats next year.....
it would be cool...
Team Santa Cruz, CA......

SPONSORS......
PING
FOOTJOYPAY-PAL VISABLUE CRUSH SPORTFISHING

Greetings ....

Here are the »» 2006 ADT Championship Final Scores and Earnings The money prizes actually add up to $1,449,250 - not the advertised purse of $1,550,000. Why is that, you ask? Because the LPGA always takes out 6.5% of the advertised purse in any of their tournaments for "administrative reasons", leaving 93.5% to be divided among the players. Here's a idea for 2007: a purse of $2.5 million - with NO 6.5% chunk taken out.
None

This was an awesome event! I really enjoyed the entire week, and congrats are definitely in order for Julieta Granada.

I agree with Frank that everyone should get a little money for playing in the event, however. They need to spread the love a little more, but it was still a lot of fun to watch.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I also enjoyed watching this event. I liked the format very much. Is this the first time they did it this way? I wonder how the players like the format.

In my bag:

Driver: Wishon 915CFE, 420cc, SK Fiber Lite Revolution I
Irons: Tommy Armour 845 FS - PW - 3
Hybrid: Adams Idea 21 deg.Wedges: Cleveland 900 52 deg., 56 deg. TA588 60 deg.Putter: Generic mallet style

I thought this tournament was awesome!

The winner take all format was genius due the the fact that the players had to be on there game every day to have any kind of a chance.

I was hoping Ochoa was gonna sneak in the win, but im happy for Granada. Especially after learning she rode a bike with her Mom to golf lessons when they came to the US because money was getting tight.

This paycheck should help ease up the financial situation =)
In The Bag

Sumo 13* w/aldila NVS stiff
BB 2004 3wood
Boxer 3,4&5 Hybrids A3 6-Pw CG11 52* & 56* 2 Ball Srt 33"Ball Nxt Extreme

Soooo can the mom/caddie get a bigger cut? I thought her mother did a great job being the caddie and she really tried not to over celebrate.

R7 9.5 S Shaft
560 R7 quad R shaft
RAC LT irons
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum

Note: This thread is 6377 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!