IGNORED

"you're a real world class putter aren't you" - Tiger

ColinMB
Note: This thread is 6327 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

On to more random things I thought of......

I will say this...in my encounters with JD, he smokes cigs all day....one burns out, another one gets lit. Chain smoker like it's his job.

I saw Jesper Parnevik run around like a mad man...really struck me as a weirdo. I think his buddy said he was eating volcano???

Billy Andrade is very friendly.

Lefty has an ego the size of Texas.

I actually have Watson's caddy's bib hanging on my room thanks to him!

Nick Faldo putted over and over and over and over again. He had the most mechanic routine I've ever seen. He must have drove his caddy nuts, as they just stood there for HOURS friday afternoon.

I don't know what Duval reads, and didn't encounter him 1-on-1, but on the range, he's as pure as anyone. And this is during his bug slump. The issues must be all in between his ears.

I never played on tour (did try to qualify for a few things and hopefully will get my game up to try again in the states when I'm back), these experiences are just from working security at a few events.

If more things pop in my head, I'll definitely share!

"Keep it in the short grass."

Driver: Titleist 905R 9.5 deg., w/ ProForce V2 shaft
3W: Callaway X-Hot 15 deg., Grafalloy Blue stiff
Hybrid/Util: Callaway Heavenwood 2H, 17 deg., Grafalloy Blue stiff Hybrid/Util: Hogan 3H 21 deg., TT Dyn.Gld stiffIrons: Callaway X-18 Pro Series, 3-PW, TT Dyn. Gld...

That is probably one of the best aspects of attending a tournament in person...espically on the practice round days. You get to see the pros up close and personal for one, then they are also getting down to business.

Peter Jacobsen is one of the most entertaining players out there. Unfortunately he is now just on the Champions Tour which doesn't visit my neck of the woods... :(
underparnv

That's how I like my golf. A kick in the face. -Ben

Driver: 983E 8.5* w/ stock stiff flex shaftIrons: MP60 - 2 through 9 irons (swap out the 2 iron for my three wood at some courses)Wedges: 588 Chrome - 47* Pitching Wedge, 53* Gap Wedge, 56* Sand Wedge MP-T Black Ni - 60* Lob WedgePutter:.....

I forgot to mention while one of the days in the PM, I saw Jesper head to the gym.....while Darren Clarke and Lee Westwood were also seen heading to the pub for some brews....half-way through a tourney! Seems like they have the right idea on how to get over a few bad shots! Take a few more at the bar!

"Keep it in the short grass."

Driver: Titleist 905R 9.5 deg., w/ ProForce V2 shaft
3W: Callaway X-Hot 15 deg., Grafalloy Blue stiff
Hybrid/Util: Callaway Heavenwood 2H, 17 deg., Grafalloy Blue stiff Hybrid/Util: Hogan 3H 21 deg., TT Dyn.Gld stiffIrons: Callaway X-18 Pro Series, 3-PW, TT Dyn. Gld...

"Tim Herron is hysterical. He doesn't give a shit what people think. He was pounding drives, however he wanted...and he looked at me and said (with cigarette dangling) "That ball has a ****ing steering wheel on it, and I'm making the little ****er do whatever I want it to". Needless to say, he's a confident guy."

Thats probably one of the funniest things i've ever heard.. thanks for that

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

• 3 weeks later...
Well.. that's why Tiger is the number one!
This particular anecdote reminds me Tiger's TV commercial where he is split in two: one taking the shower and relaxed, one dressed and prepared to practise and complaining he needs to improve on his game....
In My Bag:
Driver:
Nike SasQuatch 460 9.5 deg - Fujikura Prototype X
3 Wood:
Orlimar Trimetal Plus 14 deg - Fujikura Prototype XIrons: Titleist 735CM (3-PW) - TT DG 300SWedges: Titleist Vokey 50 & 54 & 60Putter: Scotty Cameron Laguna Oil Can - Custom Shop Restored to Pro...

well i've heard him say god-damnit twice... at the target world challenge this year and the british open this year, it was hilarious both times. what's also funny is that when he does say this the mistake is so minor that no one would notice, it usually stays on the green
What's In My Bag:

907D2 9.5° UST PROFORCE V2 75-S
PT 906F2 15° UST PROFORCE V2 FAIRWAY 75-S
PT 585.H 19° Aldila NV Hybrid 85-SMP-32 (3-P) True Temper DG R300Vokey Design SM58.08 & SM54.14 True Temper DG S200Studio Stainless Newport 2 34" 340GPRO V1x Classics Tour Style #51602Pinseeker 1500...

Note: This thread is 6327 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!