IGNORED

Hot-Rox from Biotest

Yukari
Note: This thread is 5007 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Has anyone tried this "fat burner"?

What is the results?  I am curious as to whether any of these "fat burner" dietary supplements actually work.

I Googled and read some reviews, but I don't know if I can trust those results.  I would like to get some feedback from actual users not what seems like a company spokesperson's view or a disgruntled consumer's view.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yeah a few supplements out there can work.  But your diet and exercise are the two biggest keys to losing weight.  A supplement is just that... a supplement.  It's supposed to be supplemented with a proper diet and training.

I have never tried it so I'm not sure if it works or not.

If I start a cut I typically will use Green tea extract, and ECA

ECA is Ephedrine Caffiene and Asprin.

You ever heard of hydroxycut?  It used to have Ephedrine in it.  Not anymore, its banned so thats why hydroxycut doesn't work as well anymore.  Anyways, its pretty easy to find ephedrine (bronchial dialators or w/e... i.e. Bronkaid at your local CVS).  I don't recommend taking it though if you have heart problems or don't know which dosing to use.  Also if you are sensitive to stims and your diet and training aren't on point.

Driver: adams.gif Speedline 9032LS RIP Shaft (Stiff)

3 Wood: adams.gif Oviation 3Wood

Hybrids: taylormade.gif Rescue 18* 3H - 22* 4H

Irons: callaway.gif X-24 Hot Irons 5-PW

Wedges: cleveland.gif CG15 52, 56

Putter: odyssey.gif PT 82

Ball:  e6

Stuff like that does work.  Sort of.  It's probably mainly caffine or some other legal stimulant like that to give you a boost and help curb your appitite.  I'd say you're better off saving your money and just cleaning up your diet a bit, cut out all between mean snacking, and raming up your activity level slightly on a daily basis.  Guys are pretty lucky when it comes to weight loss.  Just making a few minor changes carried out over six months to a year and you'll see tremendous changes.  Ramp that up a bit (hit the gym a few times a week, clean diet, etc.) and you can do a total body transformation that would do any diet/exercise program proud.  The thing is big guys naturally have a lot of muscle under all that fat.  Drop 60-70lbs of that fat and you'll look like a body builder!

Nike Vapor Speed driver 12* stock regular shaft
Nike Machspeed 4W 17*, 7W 21* stock stiff shafts
Ping i10 irons 4-9, PW, UW, SW, LW AWT stiff flex
Titleist SC Kombi 35"; Srixon Z Star XV tour yellow

Clicgear 3.0; Sun Mountain Four 5

I have not tried it myself, as I take as little amount of supplements as I can.  But I know a female fitness model at my gym that swears by them and she uses them to lean down for all of her competitions. So take that for what it's worth....

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Originally Posted by TN94z

I have not tried it myself, as I take as little amount of supplements as I can.  But I know a female fitness model at my gym that swears by them and she uses them to lean down for all of her competitions. So take that for what it's worth....

Do you know how she uses the stuff?  I mean does she take it in the morning and eat right after, or takes instead of eating a meal, etc.?

The bottle just says take it on an empty stomach, but then can you eat a meal soon after or are you suppose to take it instead of eating?

I seem to get very hungry after taking that stuff, so am I suppose to eat a meal afterward?

Thanks.

Don

Originally Posted by Yukari

Quote:

Originally Posted by TN94z

Do you know how she uses the stuff?  I mean does she take it in the morning and eat right after, or takes instead of eating a meal, etc.?

The bottle just says take it on an empty stomach, but then can you eat a meal soon after or are you suppose to take it instead of eating?

I seem to get very hungry after taking that stuff, so am I suppose to eat a meal afterward?

Thanks.

I have no clue...I would have to ask her.  Taking the pills in lieu of a meal would not be very wise, IMO. Skipping meals is not good even when trying to lose weight.  I can find out from her if you want me to.

Bryan A

Quote:

I have no clue...I would have to ask her.  Taking the pills in lieu of a meal would not be very wise, IMO. Skipping meals is not good even when trying to lose weight.  I can find out from her if you want me to.

If you wouldn't mind.  That would be great.  Since I have no idea how it is suppose to be used.

Thanks!

Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukari View Post

Quote:

If you wouldn't mind.  That would be great.  Since I have no idea how it is suppose to be used.

Thanks!

I will when I get a chance. She recently got married and changed her classes to 5:30 am!!  Needless to say, I rarely see her now...LOL!  How does it say to take it on the bottle?  I would imagine that following the bottle directions would work.  It is probably just a traditional ECA stack with the price marked up 10x.  It probably tells you to take 4 a day or something like that. I would just start with what the bottle says and see how that works. But I will ask her when I see her again.

Bryan A

It says to take either 1 or 2 in the morning and 1 or 2 in the evening on an empty stomach no more than 4 pills a day.

But does it mean I can't eat for a while or can I eat right after taking the pills?

Don

Originally Posted by Yukari

It says to take either 1 or 2 in the morning and 1 or 2 in the evening on an empty stomach no more than 4 pills a day.

But does it mean I can't eat for a while or can I eat right after taking the pills?

I would think you take 1 or 2 when you get up in the morning, then go through your process of getting ready, then you can eat.  As long as you take them about 30 minutes to an hour before your meal, you are probably good.  That's how I have taken pills like that in the past.

Obviously taking them on an "empty" stomach in the evening would be pretty hard.  It just means don't take them with a meal.  Give them a little bit to get started.

Bryan A

Note: This thread is 5007 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!