IGNORED

Your Home Course Website.

Hogan Fan
Note: This thread is 3570 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play almost all the courses about the same amount here in El Paso, but if I had to pick one I think it would be Lone Star Golf Club. www.thelonestargolfclub.com;- )

Driver: Nike Sumo 5000 8.5 stiff V2 shaft
Woods: IDrive 3 & 5 square (Callaway Clone)
Irons: Callaway X Forged 3-PW w/Rifle 5.5
Wedge: Titleist Vokey 2009 spin milled 52 degree Adams 60 degree
Putter: Maxfli BlackMax TwoBag: Nike Sasquatch Tour Stand BagBall: Whatever is in my bag that day

Heres mine.

In my Bag-

Driver: 909 d3 Matrix Ozik XCON 6 stiff
3 wood: 906 f4 Graphite Design YS-6+
Irons: r7 tp Dynamic Gold S300Wedges: vokey spin milled Putter: tei3 newport 2

This is a tough one because I play public places... but I would have to go with Balboa Park Golf Course in San Diego.
It is such a great course and no mater how good you might be... it is a challenge for everyone.
I would rather play Bolboa over Torrey Pines, many days of the week. I know crazy, but I think if Balboa weas lenghtened, and had poa annua greens it would rival Torrey as far as the slope or difficulty of the course.
Any of you guys agree?
I also love Sycuan (Singing Hills), Barona Creek, host to last years Nationwide tour champ., and um I'll go Tecolote Canyon for a Executive type course.
Can't forget Salt Creek, our local "links" type course.

Hi All. Home course is now:

http://www.wollatonparkgolfclub.com/

Nice parkland course in great nick this year as it's the County course. Shame we know what the the greens staff are capable of now...
If you're ever in town, drop me a line and I'll see what I can do!

Learnt to play the game at:

http://www.longashtongolfclub.co.uk/...php/index.html

Lovely course (not long but front 9 is tight) with great greens.

Home Course: Wollaton Park GC, Nottingham, U.K.

Ping G400, 9°, Alta CB 55S | Ping G400, 14°, Alta CB 65S | Adams Pro Dhy 18°, 21°, 24°, KBS Hybrid S | Ping S55 5-PW, TT DGS300 | Vokey 252-08, DGS200 | Vokey 256-10 (bent to 58°), DGS200 | Ping Sigma G Anser, 34" | Vice Pro Plus

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Currently starting out so sticking to the local Par 3 which is Highlands Colony Links in Holderness, NH. White Mountain Golf Club in Ashland, NH is right down the street and will likely be my "home" course once I have progressed enough to play a full course.

Note: This thread is 3570 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!