IGNORED

Your Home Course Website.

Hogan Fan
Note: This thread is 3585 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crestwood CC in Rehoboth, MA, it's a little goofy but fun to play.

www.crestwoodcc.com

Driver: Titleist 905R 9.5 UST V2
3-wood: Ping TiSi 15*
Hybrid: Cobra Baffler Pro 18*
Irons: Mizuno MP-30
Wedges: 52* Cleveland CG12, 58* Vokey Spin MilledPutter: Ping Lil' C belly putterBall: Pro V1xwww.crestwoodcc.org

I just joined this club last week and got a sweet deal since I'm only 23. Course is really difficult witl lots of doglegs and bunkers. From the blues it's 72.8/134 and from the blacks(tips) it's 74.0/137, check it out.

http://www.njgolfclub.com/

Driver: : R9 SuperTri TP w/Matrix Ozik HD6X
3 Wood: Fusion 15* w/ NVS 65S
Irons: MP-67 3-PW w/ DGS300
Wedges: MP-R, 52*,56*,60*
Putter: Karsten Series Anser 2

http://www.saddlebrookgolf.com/
A decent public track. This past winter they sent an email to people on their email list and offered 2 years of greens fees for Mon-Fri for $200. Cannot possibly beat that deal for a poor dental student.

R7 460 TP 8.5* Driver
Burner TP 3 wood
r7 Steel 5 wood
rac TP MB with FCM 6.0 shafts #4-PW
rac Fe2O3 52* 8*bounce Spin Milled 56.14* and 60.04* wedges Rossa Corzina putter ProV1x

Note: This thread is 3585 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now