IGNORED

PGA Tour Ticket Prices.

Hogan Fan
Note: This thread is 6309 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just curious as to what you guys pay for tickets to PGA events.
I just bought 2 badges for the Memorial Tourn (patron badges) $155 ea.
I told my wife my plan was to take my son on Saturday and Sunday to watch Tiger and I was going to sell the Practice round tickets, tickets for Thursday, tickets for Friday as seperate packages on E-Bay to offset my expenses only to find out it's a week long badge, not seperate tickets. (that just softened her up so I could spend the money)
I'm going to take the week off now and take a different buddy each day!

T-Bone Marshall
Home Course: www.waldenponds.com (74.1/134) 7001 yds
in my bag
Driver: Big Ben cs3 10.5 Stiff/Draw set up
Fairway: Hogan Edge 3,5 metal:Irons: Hogan Radial-Apex shaftWedge: Hogan "Tom Kite" 56* Radial "E" wedgePutter: Affinity vr7 "V-Rod" pro-v1x ball2 markers, Disney divot tool,...

Just curious as to what you guys pay for tickets to PGA events.

I got my Buick Invitational passes for like $28 per ticket.

"Hit 'em hard - they'll land somewhere." - Stewart Maiden

In the Bag:

Driver: R480, 10.5*, Graphite5 Wood: R540 XD, 17.5*, GraphiteIrons: Big Bertha 4-10 + GW, SSWedge: 56*, Chrome, SSPutter: White HotBall: HX Hot

Hey Kid is that for one round I hope?
The memorial dosen't give an option for buying tickets for one round. You have to buy a badge for the entire week.
T-Bone Marshall
in my bag
Fairway: Hogan Edge 3,5 metal:Irons: Hogan Radial-Apex shaftWedge: Hogan "Tom Kite" 56* Radial "E" wedgePutter: Affinity vr7 "V-Rod" pro-v1x ball2 markers, Disney divot tool,...

Hey Kid is that for one round I hope?

Yeah one round only. I did get a week pass, but it was free, since my father worked for General Motors. Even got to chill in the hospitality room/box seat on the 18th with catered food and beautiful hostesses! I tell you, there's no better way to go than that!

Torrey Pines is nice enough that even if you go to just one round, you still have the beach, the Torrey Pines "forest", and everything else San Diego has to offer! (sorry, shameless plug for San Diego - maybe I should show this to their tourism board and see if I could get some $$$?) :)
"Hit 'em hard - they'll land somewhere." - Stewart Maiden

In the Bag:

Driver: R480, 10.5*, Graphite5 Wood: R540 XD, 17.5*, GraphiteIrons: Big Bertha 4-10 + GW, SSWedge: 56*, Chrome, SSPutter: White HotBall: HX Hot

Sorry for diverting from the main topic... but don't you think that prices are becoming more and more expensive???
In My Bag:
Driver:
Nike SasQuatch 460 9.5 deg - Fujikura Prototype X
3 Wood:
Orlimar Trimetal Plus 14 deg - Fujikura Prototype XIrons: Titleist 735CM (3-PW) - TT DG 300SWedges: Titleist Vokey 50 & 54 & 60Putter: Scotty Cameron Laguna Oil Can - Custom Shop Restored to Pro...

I thought $155 for a week badge at the Memorial was steep at first, but I paid $110 ea for three tickets to the Bengals/Patriots game this year.
When you break it down, my tickets for the Memorial is for Mon-Wed practice rounds and all 4 days of the tournament - 155 divided by 7 days of golf = $22.14 per day.
Pretty good deal, I'll be going every year now!
T-Bone Marshall
in my bag

We dont have any PGA tour events here in Idaho But do have the Albertsons Boise Open on the Nationwide tour. I go every year and it runs around $20 day for tickets

Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

Sorry for diverting from the main topic... but don't you think that prices are becoming more and more expensive???

I can't answer that one, but I will say that PGA event tickets have got to be the best value in sport by far. I've been going to the Buick Invitational every year for a few years now (see you at my hangout between the 14th green and the par 3 11th, Kid). $28 for a whole day of fun, excitement and education learning .... what can be better value than that?

Then you play the same course yourself a few weeks later and get to compare ....... OUCH!

Driver: Cobra 460SZ 9.0, med.
3 Wood: Taylor stiff
3-hybrid: Nike 18 deg stiff
4-hybrid:
Taylor RBZ 22 deg regular
Irons:5-9, Mizuno MP30, steel
Wedges: PW, 52, 56, 60 Mizuno MP30
Putter: Odyssey 2-ball

I think I paid around $20-25 (practiced rounds) and $40 for tournament days at the last two PGA Championships (2002,2004) I attended. I think that it quite reasonable (as opposed to the five dollar hot dog and seven dollar beer).

Alan Olson

Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!
Check out our Facebook page!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
I think I paid around $20-25 (practiced rounds) and $40 for tournament days at the last two PGA Championships (2002,2004) I attended. I think that it quite reasonable (as opposed to the five dollar hot dog and seven dollar beer).

And my U.S. Open tickets for this coming year were like... $375 apiece. Eeek!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

And my U.S. Open tickets for this coming year were like... $375 apiece. Eeek!

Iacas, is that for the entire week, practice rounds and tourny?

My Memorial tickets were $155 ea, gets me in all 7 days.
T-Bone Marshall
in my bag

• Administrator
Iacas, is that for the entire week, practice rounds and tourny?

Yeah.

And I've been to The Memorial, too, as you may know from seeing the pictures.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 2 weeks later...
went to the phoenix open a few years back, comped tickets and free passes to the hospitality tent, too. nothing like being in the business.

in the bag:
driver-titleist D2 10.5* w/aldila nv shaft
3-adams speedline fast 10 w/aldila shaft
hybrid-titleist 585 17* w/aldila shaft
irons-titleist 735cm w/ttdg s-300 shafts

wedges-cleveland 588, 53* and 60* w/ttdg shafts

putter-scotty circa 62 #1, gun metal finish

ball-pro v1

shoe-dryjoys

Hi Guys, From which website/s are you purchasing your PGA Tour Tickets from???...

OMG another Hogan Fan! Welcome aboard, always room for someone who likes Ben Hogan!

I purchased my Memorial tickets from their site. It looks like I got a great deal from the responses here. I can't wait to go!
T-Bone Marshall
in my bag

I hear you on the food and keepsakes prices, wow, often you can get discounted tickets through the title sponsor if you know someone who works for them. Some tournaments price tickets for grounds passes differently from ones that have access to special areas. Sometims called clubhouse passes allthought you don't normally actually have access to the clubhouse for security reasons, and obviously there are a lot of people that are busy in there. I have worked as a volunteer and we didn't even have access, they set up a separate tent for our reporting and R&R; area.

1W Cleveland LauncherComp 10.5, 3W Touredge Exotics 15 deg.,FY Wilson 19.5 degree
4 and 5H, 6I-GW Callaway Razr, SW, LW Cleveland Cg-14, Putter Taylor Made Suzuka, Ball, Srixon XV Yellow

Note: This thread is 6309 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!