IGNORED

Breaking 80 in 99 Days...

WesTyler
Note: This thread is 4691 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Are you the same genius goof was hitting golf balls against the side of his house?    Yeah, you're a real genius!

You've got no chance.   I'd give you a year and you wouldn't come close to breaking 80.

Driver: VRS 9.5 degrees

Fairway Wood: 13 degrees
Hybrid: A3 19 degrees

Irons: i20's  Yellow dot

Wedges: Vokey's 52, 56 & 60

Putter: 2 ball

Ball: Penta; ProV

If you normally score 130 in 18 holes of golf I suggest you take up another sport.  Even when I started the game at 12 years old I could break 130 after 10 rounds or so.  I mean, I don't know anyone who's a regular golfer who can't break 110.  That's just horrible.  On a brighter note....good luck!!

I think he gave up

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Originally Posted by Kieran123

I think he gave up

Somewhere he's in  a mental asylum re living the 400 10ft putts he hit on his basement rug and the horror he felt when he tried a real green and had no idea why his "practice" hadn't helped.

• Upvote 1
 Driver:callaway.gifBig Bertha 460cc 10* Hybrids: adams.gif A7 3-4H  Irons: adams.gif A7 5i-PW
Wedges: cleveland.gifCG 12 50*, CG 14 56*, CG12 60* Putt Putt:odyssey.gif White ICE Tour Bronze 1 Putter

Originally Posted by BostonSully

Somewhere he's in  a mental asylum re living the 400 10ft putts he hit on his basement rug and the horror he felt when he tried a real green and had no idea why his "practice" hadn't helped.

And repeating to himself "Just taapppp it in, just taaappp it in, taaapppity tap tap"

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Note: This thread is 4691 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!