IGNORED

Your Favorite Ethnic Food is.....

ipark1303
Note: This thread is 6297 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi!

Golfers have great taste and sense of observation.
What is your favorite ethnic cuisine/food?

Mine is Italian (I was born in Italy!!) but I have great esteem of Japanese, Chinese and French, too.
In My Bag:
Driver:
Nike SasQuatch 460 9.5 deg - Fujikura Prototype X
3 Wood:
Orlimar Trimetal Plus 14 deg - Fujikura Prototype XIrons: Titleist 735CM (3-PW) - TT DG 300SWedges: Titleist Vokey 50 & 54 & 60Putter: Scotty Cameron Laguna Oil Can - Custom Shop Restored to Pro...

Cajun and creole. The perfect blend of spice and nice. Warms your tummy, lights up your mouth. Absolutely the best food on the planet.

Jack Waddell
The Sand Trap .com

In My Bag (for now):TaylorMade Burner 9.5 REAX 50 stiffBobby Jones 3W, Fuji TP 26.3 stiffAdams Idea Pro 2, 3, 4 Iron hybrids, Aldila VS Proto stiffAdams Idea Pro Forged 5-PW, TT Black Gold stiffTitleist Vokey 252.08 Tour ChromeTitleist Vokey Spin Milled 58.08...

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Chinese is head and shoulders above the rest for myself

Zebra

Titleist 910 D2 10.5 Aldila RIP Phenom

Callaway RAZR fit 3 wood Avixcore 69 series

Mizuno MP650 19* hybrid

Scratch SB-1 DS 4-PW R+ C-Taper

Scratch 1018 DS 53 & 60

Low Tide Fin 

3UP 3F12

How about a nice lamb madras and nann bread? Washed down with a few cold pints of lager. Hard to beat.

Taylormade r7 460
Callaway X 3 Wood
Callaway X 5 Wood
Callaway X 7 Wood
Callaway X Hybrid (24*)TaylorMade r7 Irons (5-PW)Mizuno MP-R Series Wedges (52,58 degrees)Ping G2 Anser Putter

When I can find good Indian food (not always easy to do, here in the states) that's always a favorite (sorry Big Don, I like Kingfisher with my curry). Otherwise, a well made Bi Bim Bap (Korean hotpot) with lots of red pepper paste is a great winter warmer. Can't recommend Korean beer though

In my bag:

Driver: Wishon 915CFE, 420cc, SK Fiber Lite Revolution I
Irons: Tommy Armour 845 FS - PW - 3
Hybrid: Adams Idea 21 deg.Wedges: Cleveland 900 52 deg., 56 deg. TA588 60 deg.Putter: Generic mallet style

Cajun and creole. The perfect blend of spice and nice. Warms your tummy, lights up your mouth. Absolutely the best food on the planet.

Although I already "voted" for Chinese, cajun & creole sounds really, really good. But, I'm pretty sure I can't get that here in N.C.

Although I already "voted" for Chinese, cajun & creole sounds really, really good. But, I'm pretty sure I can't get that here in N.C.

It's tough to find outside of New Orleans and environs. There are a couple restaurants serving it down at the Jersey Shore. But the real thing in New Orleans is by far the best. The tragedy of Katrina is as yet not realized by most. I'm praying the city, and its culinary heritage, makes a come back. Otherwise, like most in the Northeast, my choices are Italian and Chinese. Not that that's a bad thing.

Jack Waddell
The Sand Trap .com

In My Bag (for now):TaylorMade Burner 9.5 REAX 50 stiffBobby Jones 3W, Fuji TP 26.3 stiffAdams Idea Pro 2, 3, 4 Iron hybrids, Aldila VS Proto stiffAdams Idea Pro Forged 5-PW, TT Black Gold stiffTitleist Vokey 252.08 Tour ChromeTitleist Vokey Spin Milled 58.08...

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I love SUSHI!!!!!!

But not every day (every other!)...

I would have to say THAI food, then mexican, then italian
Ping i15 8.5 Stock Stiff
Titleist 906F2 13* w/UST V2 FW 92g X

Titleist AP2 3-GW (KBS Tour)
Cleveland CG14 Black Pearl (56/60)

Titleist Cameron Futura 34" & Titleist ProV1x

Note: This thread is 6297 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!