IGNORED

Does Anybody Else Dislike Morgan Pressel?

docmao

Originally Posted by Tomboys

Creamer, Gulbis, Pressel and Kerr.

When is this? The Solheim?.......Holy Boner, at least on Creamer, and Gulbis

"It's better to burn out than to fade away." -Kurt Cobain

Pretty funny thread... LOL at their feet.  I agree with Pharaoh... What the heck are you doing looking at their feet!?

I was looking at Paula and Natalie's rather sexy legs and happened to notice her white ass feet..and decided to make a joke. Sorry! Not a legs guy? How could you miss them?! :-O

DRIVER Taylormade R11S w/ Tour AD DI-7S 3 WOOD Taylormade R11S RIP Phenom Stiff 16.5 HYBRID Taylormade Rocketballz Tour Stiff IRONS 4-6 iron Taylormade MC w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff IRONS 7-PW Taylormade MB w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff WEDGES Titleist Vokey SM4 Black Nickel 52.12, 56.11, 60.10 PUTTER NIKE METHOD 001 33', Taylormade Ghost Spider 33' BAG ADIDAS AG Tour Stand Bag BALLS TITLEIST PRO-V1X SHOESADIDAS ADIPURE GPS SKYCADDIE SGX

Originally Posted by jhwmusic

I was looking at Paula and Natalie's rather sexy legs and happened to notice her white ass feet..and decided to make a joke. Sorry! Not a legs guy? How could you miss them?!

I actually kinda agree, the more I look, the more grossed out I get.

"It's better to burn out than to fade away." -Kurt Cobain

Paula-Creamer-1282512.jpg

Whilst Gulbis is apparently the glamour girl of the LPGA, She could not look any worse here. Personally, I cant stand her. I saw her play here in Sydney a few years ago and I found it hard to understand what all the hype was about her. I know which one of these 2 I would prefer. I was always a fan of Creamer, but these days, even she is loosing some appeal to me, Im sure she will be heart broken.

Back on the Pressel subject, I dont mind her. Years ago she was pretty plain, but I would not call her ugly. These days she appears to take more care in her appearance on the course and she can actually look pretty good at times. Its hard for me to get excited about her though as blondes are just not my type in general.

Paula-Creamer-1282512.jpg

Whilst Gulbis is apparently the glamour girl of the LPGA, She could not look any worse here. Personally, I cant stand her. I saw her play here in Sydney a few years ago and I found it hard to understand what all the hype was about her. I know which one of these 2 I would prefer. I was always a fan of Creamer, but these days, even she is loosing some appeal to me, Im sure she will be heart broken.

Back on the Pressel subject, I dont mind her. Years ago she was pretty plain, but I would not call her ugly. These days she appears to take more care in her appearance on the course and she can actually look pretty good at times. Its hard for me to get excited about her though as blondes are just not my type in general.

I haven't seen many pics where Gulbis doesn't look pretty bad. Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Originally Posted by bplewis24

I know one thing for sure: out of those 4, the one I most certainly wouldn't touch is Gulbis (who is the blonde I was referring to in an earlier post).  She is very tough to look at.

Brandon

Agreed. Really doesn't do it for me. As for Morgan, I really like her look.

In the Ogio Chamber Cart Bag w/ Ogio X4 Synergy Push Cart: Driver: Adams Super LS 7.5* w/ Harrison Striper H2 60x Fairway: Adams Tight Lies 16* Fairway Wood w/ Harrison Mugen Black 70x Irons: Adams Idea Pro Black CB1 Irons w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (3-PW) Wedges: Yururi Raw Gekku w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (53, 57, & 61) Putter: Never Compromise Gambler Straight Ball: Srixon Z-Star/Z-Star XV Tour Yellow GPS: Garmin Approach G6 Shoes: True Linkswear

Originally Posted by mymizunosrock

She looks like she is smelling a fart!  Yea, I think she is trailer park hot at best.

DRIVER Taylormade R11S w/ Tour AD DI-7S 3 WOOD Taylormade R11S RIP Phenom Stiff 16.5 HYBRID Taylormade Rocketballz Tour Stiff IRONS 4-6 iron Taylormade MC w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff IRONS 7-PW Taylormade MB w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff WEDGES Titleist Vokey SM4 Black Nickel 52.12, 56.11, 60.10 PUTTER NIKE METHOD 001 33', Taylormade Ghost Spider 33' BAG ADIDAS AG Tour Stand Bag BALLS TITLEIST PRO-V1X SHOESADIDAS ADIPURE GPS SKYCADDIE SGX

Originally Posted by Domenic

When is this? The Solheim?.......Holy Boner, at least on Creamer, and Gulbis

HSBC LPGA Golf Champions Dinner.  Not really sure of the year because the pic I posted flashed a year of 2009.  Yet, in another photo (of Pressel at the event) said it was 2011 and she was wearing the same outfit and jewelry as the one I posted.  Hence, my confusion.  That being said, I'm leaning towards 2011 because Morgan has been working out quite a bit over the past couple of years and in the photo, her face and overall body is leaner now compared to some earlier photos I've seen of her.

In 2007, I attended a tourney and got a chance to see Creamer and Gulbis up close (just a few feet away).  At the time, both were just skinny lil' girls--albeit Gulbis was sport'in her usual busty (natural or bolt ons?) chest.  Paula seems to have filled out nicely, but I tend to agree with the few reports that I've heard/read that say Gulbis is not aging well.

:titleist: :scotty_cameron:
915D3 / 712 AP2 / SC Mont 1.5

Was at the PGA Merchandise show today (Fri 1/27). Was able to get this close to Paula Creamer -

Paula Creamer.jpg

She really is fiiiiine.

Oh, and that guy to her left, who I only got half of in my pic? Lee Trevino.

Was at the PGA Merchandise show today (Fri 1/27). Was able to get this close to Paula Creamer -

Paula Creamer.jpg

She really is fiiiiine.

Oh, and that guy to her left, who I only got half of in my pic? Lee Trevino.

Was that you who I saw on the news? The guy who tried to smell her hair and ended up getting tasered by by both the bald guy to her right and Lee Trevino? ha! Yea, I saw her at the Solheim Cup in Chicago at Rich Harvest Farms. She is a cutie!! She looks way better in person than on TV or in Pictures. ..which is rare.

She's one of the few LPGA tour ladies that I think is hot.  Some other chick too, but I don't know her name.

Brandon

Originally Posted by bplewis24

She's one of the few LPGA tour ladies that I think is hot.  Some other chick too, but I don't know her name.

Brandon

Thats not good enough. You better remember her name..

I definitely think Recari is up there. Her golf has been a little disappointing in 2011, but looks like she is working hard and hopefully see some results this year.

g1recarishots_600x449.jpg

Now we're talking! Brandon

Originally Posted by jhwmusic

Was that you who I saw on the news? The guy who tried to smell her hair and ended up getting tasered by by both the bald guy to her right and Lee Trevino? ha!

Yea, I saw her at the Solheim Cup in Chicago at Rich Harvest Farms. She is a cutie!! She looks way better in person than on TV or in Pictures. ..which is rare.

Yeah. Security was a bit lax & they weren't checking restraining orders.

And you're right - much prettier in person. When I see her on TV she's attractive but I've never thought her as 'hot' per se. But in person she does look much better.

Yeah. Security was a bit lax & they weren't checking restraining orders.

And you're right - much prettier in person. When I see her on TV she's attractive but I've never thought her as 'hot' per se. But in person she does look much better.

Ha ha! Way to fly under the radar!