Jump to content
IGNORED

Confirmed: Tiger and Stevie split


Note: This thread is 3473 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Recommended Posts



Originally Posted by Vermeer

Earlier posts suggested that Billy Foster could possibly be Tigers pick.

At the Barclay's Scottish Open and the following Open at Sandwich Lee Westwood was very morose. ( Missed the cut in the Open)

Maybe been approached by Tiger.?


Possibly! Just have to wait and see...

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure who'll end up toting Tiger's baggage, and I don't know where Steve Williams sits on the all time great caddies list, but this thread has easily crack the top 10 of all time worst long threads.

Link to post
Share on other sites



Originally Posted by sean_miller

I'm not sure who'll end up toting Tiger's baggage, and I don't know where Steve Williams sits on the all time great caddies list, but this thread has easily crack the top 10 of all time worst long threads.



Yep!

Link to post
Share on other sites



Originally Posted by sean_miller

I'm not sure who'll end up toting Tiger's baggage, and I don't know where Steve Williams sits on the all time great caddies list, but this thread has easily crack the top 10 of all time worst long threads.



It's only getting stronger.  2 pages added just since yesterday.

I know for sure that the greatest caddie of all time is Bagger Vance.  Who else could have brought Junuh back from virtual irrelevance?

Brandon

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was going to post this but I forgot to do it



Originally Posted by bplewis24

I know for sure that the greatest caddie of all time is Bagger Vance.  Who else could have brought Junuh back from virtual irrelevance?

Brandon



Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope that Elin, Tiger and Stevie can all get together and make bygones be bygones.  The angel will come and bless them all so that they can be in the continuous throughts of people who have nothing else to do but worry about a spoiled little boy, a punk who thinks he's tough and a pretty woman with two kids and a huge pile of money.

Link to post
Share on other sites



Originally Posted by bigoak

I hope that Elin, Tiger and Stevie can all get together and make bygones be bygones.  The angel will come and bless them all so that they can be in the continuous throughts of people who have nothing else to do but worry about a spoiled little boy, a punk who thinks he's tough and a pretty woman with two kids and a huge pile of money.



Disney could make it into a film.

Link to post
Share on other sites



Originally Posted by bplewis24

It's only getting stronger.  2 pages added just since yesterday.

I know for sure that the greatest caddie of all time is Bagger Vance.  Who else could have brought Junuh back from virtual irrelevance?

Brandon


It should be calming down. Now we're just getting more and more off topic. Nothing else to talk about until Tiger announces his new caddy.


Link to post
Share on other sites



Originally Posted by bigoak

a spoiled little boy



One last thought, and I know it's off topic, but...it seems to me like Tiger has 2 different sides of him. The arrogant, selfish side, that swears on the course and is a bad role model, and then the good side. Remember he made these quotes quotes, but didn't live up to them.

"Achievements on the course are not what matters, decency and honesty is what matters."

"If you are given a chance to be a role model, I think you should always take it because you can influence a person's life in a positive light, and that's what I want to do. That's what it's all about."

As for Stevie...I know why some people think of him as that and I'm definitely not happy with some of the things he's said and done over the years, but none of us know him so it's best not to judge someone based on that. He could be a nice person behind what we see.

Link to post
Share on other sites



Originally Posted by bigoak

I hope that Elin, Tiger and Stevie can all get together and make bygones be bygones.  The angel will come and bless them all so that they can be in the continuous throughts of people who have nothing else to do but worry about a spoiled little boy, a punk who thinks he's tough and a pretty woman with two kids and a huge pile of money.



And people here wonder why this thread has gone on this long, People trying to write soap operas will make this thing go forever.  SWEET!

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Administrator

Originally Posted by MrElculver2424

That's your opinion, and I'll tell you right now it's wrong. Sorry, but you don't know who I am, what kind of kid I am, how long I've watched golf, how much I know about it, etc. The internet isn't a very good way to judge someone. So stop talking about what you think of me. I'm not saying anything about you, because I don't know anything about you. You don't know anything about me, so the best thing to do is not to say anything at all.

Opinions can't be wrong. They can only be, as I feel yours is, uninformed.

And don't play dumb and claim you've never said anything about me. Though playing dumb might suit you, it doesn't suit the site.

Originally Posted by MrElculver2424

Yep!

Gee, thanks for doing your part not to prolong the thread.

You're 15. You don't yet know how much you don't know.

/thread

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3473 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...