IGNORED

Do you grip too tight or have hand problems?

Note: This thread is 4624 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by FowlPlay

Hope this coupon code is still active by the first week of September when I'll have the money to buy one.

This coupon code will always be available for the TST members. You guys have been great. Thank You

Bag: SunMountain KG:3 Cart Bag
Driver: Titleist 913 D3

Fairway: Nike VR_S Covert Tour 3

Hybrid: Nike VR_S Covert 3
Wedges: 51° ,55°, 59° Trusty Rusty

Irons: Adams CMB
Putter: TM Ghost Spider

Glove: LeviTee Golf Glove

Shoe: True LinksWear Sensei, Proto

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

Originally Posted by Fozcycle

Went to their website to order with the 25% discount code and noted that they do not make any in Mens Cadet Medium......what's up with that?

At this time we do not offer cadet sizes. The reason is simple, cost. We carry the traditional S, M, M/L, L, XL for men and women Left Hand and Right. 20 different sizes. I would suggest this, if you wear a cadet medium, order a small. Our gloves run a tad big and stretch to fit your hand. We have not had any complaints from those needing cadet sizes. If it doesn't work out, simply return the it and we will refund the glove plus your shipping.

Originally Posted by mathews42

Just Ordered one for 17.55 shipped! With the Coupon code!  Can't wait to try it out!

As for others "wanting to find a way to get one" "or who would like to try one out" just order one... Free stuff is great but, pony up the dough if you want to try one.  Levitee was nice enough to give out 15 free ones and based on the reviews so far I'm giving them a shot.

Your glove was shipped out today. We just got back from the PGA Merchandise Show in Las Vegas and were overwhelmed with the amount of interest the industry has for our glove. Thanks and enjoy the glove.

Hi,

I play golf for 'bout a year ( i'm an amateur ) and i have problems with my grip. I always hold it too tight/strong, and because of that after play i have many fingerprints ( by fingerprints i mean "bubbels" on my hand, which is really painful), and because of that, i must make long breaks to let the hand come to recover. Do you know when ( or if) this glove will be available in Poland ? I know in my country golf isn't popular, but it will be nice if that glove will be available for purcharse.

Originally Posted by pawulinho17

Hi,

I play golf for 'bout a year ( i'm an amateur ) and i have problems with my grip. I always hold it too tight/strong, and because of that after play i have many fingerprints ( by fingerprints i mean "bubbels" on my hand, which is really painful), and because of that, i must make long breaks to let the hand come to recover. Do you know when ( or if) this glove will be available in Poland ? I know in my country golf isn't popular, but it will be nice if that glove will be available for purcharse.

We are now set up to ship worldwide. Thank You

Originally Posted by LeviTee

We are now set up to ship worldwide. Thank You

Yeah, but you mean by "worldwide" even countries, where golf isn't THAT popular ? It would be really perfect, i just ask in case ;p

Originally Posted by pawulinho17

Yeah, but you mean by "worldwide" even countries, where golf isn't THAT popular ? It would be really perfect, i just ask in case ;p

If you feel the urge to hit golf balls on Antarctica, we will ship a glove to you.:)

Originally Posted by LeviTee

If you feel the urge to hit golf balls on Antarctica, we will ship a glove to you.:)

Haha no need for Antarctica, i'll be really happy if you'll get some to Poland :)

I'd love to find a new glove because Nike is no longer doing it for me. They're too thin and they shred so easy - for me . Also have a hard time hanging on to the club without an extremely tight grip wit most gloves as well with the new, loose "whip and pop" swing that I have been working on. Many times the club will twist at impact with certain gloves, as well as when it's Summer and 80°+ out. Most of the gloves that say "extremely breathable to keep you dry" is just laughable.

Any way, hopefully I'll be "allowed" to try this out one day. I splurged on new clubs earlier this year and with a kid on the way I really can't get permission to even buy a sleeve of balls anymore lol. The glove does look slick though and hopefully I can swing one.

One suggestion though - Throw a LeviTee ball marker on there! A white marker with the orange shield/logo would really be slick in my opinion . If there is one on there already and I didn't see it, I apologize and commend you! Too many gloves out right now do not have one and I always lose mine as it falls out of my pocket.

I'll give one a whirl...order come'n forthwith.  The space between my ears makes my grip too tight. perhaps this will work.  thanx.  I ususally use the BIONIC glove because it's a bi thicker, so this may just fill the bill.

Tried my new one out for the first time last Wednesday.  Felt great!  Jury is still out on whether its helping with improvement but there was definitely one less thing for me to think about during my pre-swing routine.

Levitee,

i am a new golfer playing only the past 6 months and i currently wear the Bionic gold glove and it helps but my left hand still hurts

im a new memeber and might be out of luck but i was wondering if u can send me a lg left hand glove to try

much appreciated

anthony

I got my glove in the mail yesterday! First impression is great! Nicely built and feels comfortable.  I'll report back tomorrow after hitting with it!

Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0 Driver Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0 3 Wood Taylormade R11 Hybrid 19* Taylormade MC Forged Irons 4-PW Taylormade XFT 52, 56 60 Wedges Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Putter Taylormade Penta Balls

Note: This thread is 4624 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!