IGNORED

Favorite Golf Shoes

mikelegacy
Note: This thread is 4539 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I had Adidas 360 3.0 and thought they were the best shoes I had worn for golf (had Callaway & Footjoy) then I gave these a try and am getting another pair in Black for winter

Nike Lunar Control

g_Nike_Lunar_Control_White.jpg

These are like slippers, very stable and for a white shoe easy to clean, plus the spikes (unlike the Adidas ones) are easy to come by

:tmade: M2 10.5° - Fujikura Pro 60 - Stiff
:tmade: V-Steel 18° - M.A.S Ultralight- Stiff
:ping: G400 4-UW - AWT 2.0 - Stiff
:tmade: Tour Preferred 58° ATV - KBS Tour-V - Wedge
:scotty_cameron: Select SquareBack - 34" - SuperStroke MS 2.0

Adidas powerband 3.0s and love them...Just cleaned them and leather lotion them up, played a round and it looks and feels like new...

ogio.gif Black/White Ozone Stand bag, Caddytek 13.5 Black/Red Push Cart

taylormade.gif RBZ Tour 9* Stiff / ping.gifRapture 3 'metal' Titanium 14* Stiff Aldila Proto VS 'By You'
adams.gif Hybrid A2 20*3 hybrid Stiff Aldila VS / ping.gifRapture Black Dot 4-PW Stiff / cleveland.gifWedges CG11 54* SW / taylormade.gif RAC 52*, 58*Wedge / odyssey.gif  33" White Hot XG

see sig

:callaway: BB Alpha 815 DBD 10.5* Rogue Silver 60 :callaway: x2hot 3deep 14.5* (TBD) :tmade: RSI UDI 20* RIP Tour 90 :bridgestone: J40CB 4-PW Steelfiber i95 :vokey: SM4 50* KBS Tour V :vokey: SM5 54* KBS 610 :vokey: SM5 58* KBS HI-REV 2.0 MannKrafted Handmade Custom

I've had bunches.  I currently wear eccos, cool casuals maybe.  They are nice.  I've had Adidas tour 2.0 and 3.0s, footjoys.  I thought I was sold on eccos but I'm kind of waivering.  I also have a pair of adidas gym looking shoes that I really like.  They are super light and confortable.  The eccos are confortable but I don't like how high I am off the ground.

Next pair, not sure.  I'm a deal hawk so I've been looking at the Adidas Green star xs, going for 50 bucks right now on ebay.  There is also the fitrxs going for even less.  Pretty much I want the lightest most confortable pair of shoes possible that are water proof.  The adidas gym looking things aren't and that is there downfall.

Brian

Originally Posted by FowlPlay

I would love to play in my tennis shoes to save money for a bit until I can buy a pair of golf shoes, but even though tennis shoes are less likely to leave marks than metal spikes, they aren't allowed.

could care less if I get the best shoe or not, I'm just beginning right now. All I need is a pair that I will be allowed to play on the course in.

Go to ebay.  They have all the closeouts discontinued models.  I've had great luck with adidas and footjoy.  You can get expensive shoes for cheap prices.

Brian

• 1 month later...

I'm recanting my endorsement of TrueLinkswear on Page 2.  They've continued to stretch out and have not held up as well as I'd hoped.  Will be sticking with FJ DryJoys (or equivalent) going forward.

I wear the Adidas powerband 3.0 and i love them. they are the most comfortable golf shoe i have ever had, i would highly suggest trying them out

Driver- Titleist 910 D2 RIP 60 S- shaft

3 wood- Taylormade RBZ S shaft

Hybrid- Taylormade superfast 2.0 S shaft

Irons- Titleist AP2 712 DG- S300

Wedges- titleist vokey sm4

Putter- SC Fast Back

Without a doubt my TRUE Linkswear True Tours... Not only my favorite golf shoe, but my favorite shoe in general.  I have them in all black and all white...

Unknown-1.jpeg Unknown.jpeg

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Adidas all the way.

Driver: Undecided..Someone help me decide
Fast 12 3 Wood 15* Stiff Shaft
A12 3 Hybrid 19* Stiff Shaft
CB Blade Irons (4-7) Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts
MB Blade Irons (8-PW) Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts
SM4 52* Oil Can Wedge - S300 Shaft
SM4 56* Oil Can Wedge - S300 Shaft
SM4 60* Oil Cal Wedge - Wedge Flex
2010 California Series - Monterey - 35'

I have a pair of Footjoy Contours that I really like.

Also have a pair of Adidas Adicomfort 2s as well.

I like them both and they both fit well.

Sun Mountain Four 5

Driver: Ping G5 10.5* regular

3 Wood: Callaway Big Bertha Warbird 15* regular

5 Wood: Callaway Steelhead 17.5* regular

Irons: Ping Eye 2 3-W and Eye 2 SW

Putter: Ping Anser 4

Balls: Titleist HP2 Tour

Shoes: Footjoy Contour and Adidas Adicomfort 2

I started playing in Adidas, but I've since changed to Nike. My issue is that I have a fairly narrow foot and even Nike is a bit too wide. Anyone have a suggestion as to a solid narrow shoe that doesn't sacrifice performance?

Note: This thread is 4539 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!